From Comcast sports: report that Cards willing to trade Fitzgerald this offseasoin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: From Comcast sports: report that Cards willing to trade Fitzgerald this offseasoin

I don't care about next odff season right now.  Any chance we could get him for this season :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: From Comcast sports: report that Cards willing to trade Fitzgerald this offseasoin

we need him NOW. the offseason adds another year to an aging dude and would stunt the Rooks growth.. at that point we may be better off with them.

on Fitz I'd say now or never

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Would he take a paycut to have a chance of winning a ring? would BB give something that the Cards want?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I started a thread on this 11 hours ago and it is well commented on. Also initial reports are that Fitzy is availble NOW, but may be dealt in the offseason if he is not dealt by Tuesday. Cmon Melswitt, keep up! haha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AFNAV130. Show AFNAV130's posts

Man. Perfect storm. Fitzy and Peterson for 2 firsts and 2 seconds. Done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pass, I like how Dobson is progressing. Larry is too expensive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dam...I'd be very willing to look into this if I was the Pats...cap hell or no cap hell....you HAVE toi wonder if this could be done with some restructuring by Fitgerald and maybe some other players...NOT TB...but a phone call could be made...talk costs nothing, the potential payoff for the Pats is a SB win

[/QUOTE]

They need to bring someone in. Fitzgerald or someone.  Look at the play some of the receivers made today, Nelson,Megatron,Bryant just to name 3. Their QB's put the balls up into triple coverage in some instances and down they came with it. Compared to what NE's reciever are doing it is a joke.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd be surprised unless Fitz was prepared to do a major restructuring to do reduce the impact. Even then I doubt it would happen. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

he is old and injured

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Look at his CAP number, very un-Patriot like....

At this point I would rather shore up the D line if possible as it's our D that will determine how deep we go this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dam...I'd be very willing to look into this if I was the Pats...cap hell or no cap hell....you HAVE toi wonder if this could be done with some restructuring by Fitgerald and maybe some other players...NOT TB...but a phone call could be made...talk costs nothing, the potential payoff for the Pats is a SB win

[/QUOTE]

They need to bring someone in. Fitzgerald or someone.  Look at the play some of the receivers made today, Nelson,Megatron,Bryant just to name 3. Their QB's put the balls up into triple coverage in some instances and down they came with it. Compared to what NE's reciever are doing it is a joke.

[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't be throwing into triple coverage anyway, but New England does have such a WR. He's 6'5 245 pounds, but he has a cast on his hand.