From deep within enemy territory

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: From deep within enemy territory

In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : Pezz, I have a sneaky suspicion that pats-fan-in-md is also CA aka CC. Check out this post, Does anyone else think Brady's slow starts are due to.... and this post My vote for MVP goes to Communist Contrarian that was ressurected by CA aka CC today. Ironic that pats-fan-in-md had not posted since but then shows up minutes after CA aka CC ressurected it. LOL!
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Yeah, me too. These are the same type of posts that CC started back in about 2007 when he wanted everyone to read his blog.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : I was a bad Clue player. If I'm wrong I apologize but the similarity is there.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

May be my bad as well when i did the MVP thing on CC. I was truley frustrated with all the Tebow propaganda that TV and radio was regurgitating over and over. Needed to take it out on someone ( sorry CC ).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

I wear my pats allegience all over upstate NY. I can never tell who my opponents are up here though because the NY fans rotate their team shirts every other week. In September they were all Bills fans. Then they morphed Jets fans for a while. Of course they're all Giants fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : May be my bad as well when i did the MVP thing on CC. I was truley frustrated with all the Tebow propaganda that TV and radio was regurgitating over and over. Needed to take it out on someone ( sorry CC ).
    Posted by pats-fan-in-md[/QUOTE]

Didyou know CC is dead?

In a warped parody of the crusifixion of JC, probably created to upstage Tebow-mania, he died (self crucifiction) for the deficiencies of all Boston sports teams so they could rise up again...or something like that. He has apostles, the lead one is Capitalist Avenger (also a leg man --see his avatar) , ask him for details.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirby1fl. Show kirby1fl's posts

Read posts every day, don't reply but I love seeing what Pats fans are thinking. Despite my name I now live in Murphy NC, from Keene,NH been a fan since 1966. Great to see fans from all over . GO Patriots .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

21 posts since 2008. Thats some case of stage fright you got there Kirby. Glad to have you as a Pats fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Seems like the far flung children of New England are stopping here! I'm stopping by, too! Writing from enemy territory from SB36, Ram's land STL. Just talking to you guys makes me feel closer to home! I'm dying for another SB win so I can rub it in  to all my neighbors and co-workers, not too many Pats fans here! Thanks to all on this board for keeping NE alive and strong for those of us forced to be away from there!!!!GO PATS!!!!KMc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Riding with the king,

Mooresville. Off Brawley School Rd. You? Cold one on me if we make contact. Go Patriots!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I live in Lancaster county, Pa, about an hour from the MD border.  Here we have an exciting mix of Steelers, Eagles, and Ravens fans.  The Steelers fans hate the Patriots because we keep beating them, the Ravens fans hate the Patriots because we keep beating them, and the Eagle fans still feel like they would have won SB39 if McNabb hadn't been throwing up.  So, any team left in it that is up against the Patriots, pretty much anyone here is rooting for.  Such is life.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I feel for those of you from outside the NE area - I spent 2 years in the DC area, and it was tough. Lots of Cowboys fans there (more than Skins fans it seemed), also Giants and Steeler fans. College football was extremely popular wth the people I met, too. But no love for the Pats. 

I'll hoist one for you all tomorrow - it feels like it will be another great day for Pats fans!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

lived in denver for the past 4 years so i was rubbing the win last week in all their faces.  moved to philly the day after the regular season pats/broncos game... thinking about driving back up to mass if things go well tomorrow so i can watch the superbowl with some real pats fans

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Virginia transplant here...who almost got mugged in the Dec '07 Pats-Ravens Mon night game, during the undefeated season in '07.
    Though generally Baltimore sports fans (especially Orioles fans) are very genial.

Truth is, being a Boston sports fan outside Boston is arguably better.. getting to see the team play on the road is often cheaper and easier !
    The Red Sox and Patriots are truly national teams, and you see logos and fans everywhere.
    The reason being the great success of our teams, and the massive numbers of New England transplants here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

I'm not so much in enemy territory, as I am in Alien territory. Born in Boston, raised in Wrentham (the town next to Foxboro), life long Pats fan who, like many, suffered stoicly through the lean years, finally rejoicing as the Brady era Pats arose to lofty heights. 6 years ago I moved to Sydney, Australia. I run across the occasional Pats fan and see quite a few Red Sox caps, mainly bought as tourist memorabilia. Being 14 hours or so ahead of EST I watch the first half of games live, via NFL gamepass, at work on Monday and the second half with my wife, also a Pats fan, on Monday night. I get quite a bit of ribbing from Aussies about "grid iron" as they call the NFL. "Too much stopping and starting", and "What's with all the pads and helmets?" they say. There are some NFL fans among my aussie co-workers though. No Ravens fans, but I have a few 'niners fans in my area. I'm hoping they make it to Super Bowl, and lose to the Pats in a close, exciting game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]I live in Lancaster county, Pa, about an hour from the MD border.  Here we have an exciting mix of Steelers, Eagles, and Ravens fans.  The Steelers fans hate the Patriots because we keep beating them, the Ravens fans hate the Patriots because we keep beating them, and the Eagle fans still feel like they would have won SB39 if McNabb hadn't been throwing up.  So, any team left in it that is up against the Patriots, pretty much anyone here is rooting for.  Such is life.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Hey Dave!

Same thing in Beautiful Berks County!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kirby1fl. Show kirby1fl's posts

[QUOTE]21 posts since 2008. Thats some case of stage fright you got there Kirby. Glad to have you as a Pats fan.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

I had a feeling someone would pick up on that, as I recall all those posts were about the Red Sox with a person called softlaw or something like that. I gave up trying to have good disscussion, it seemed to end up with everyone name calling. But I guess if I am a good fan I should join in when there is a good post going on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "From deep within enemy territory": [QUOTE]Hi all, Here I sit just south of Baltimore city, camouflaged, nestled between a few evergreens, cold breeze blows across the frozen snowy landscape, safe for the moment. As I take a drag off a freshly rolled filterless "cigarette" :) and let the smoke dissipate thru the crush of pine needles, I think back to the day I became a Pat's fan some 46 years ago. Little did I know then, much less dare to believe over the coarse of the following 35 seasons of football frustration & humiliation that one day I would be lucky enough to see a true master at the quarterback position lead my team to, count them, 4 Super Bowls and now possibly a 5th. I remember clearly the day my father, a Navy lifer, said son we are leaving the New England region and you must always hold your head high and represent your team to the last breath where ever we end up because you will forever more be in enemy territory, as he wiped away the tears that were rolling down my cheeks, leaving frozen trails behind. Now as I watch over the frozen wasteland waiting for them to come close enough to see the whites of their eyes, I pull close to me the lanterns burning brightly, one if by land, two if by sea, and whisper to myself....the Ravens are coming, the Ravens are coming.   Posted by pats-fan-in-md[/QUOTE] Keep the faith my friend, it won't be long now.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : Do you ever cross paths with the COMMIE? i believe he is from the Baltimore area as well. He always gave insight on the thinking process over there. LO, with 30 posts in 5 years, please do not overdo yourself.
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

Capy it's not how much you say, it's how you say it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : Not sure if you know but Ca is CC. His conversation is interesting if you enjoy racist rants, comments degrading women, sticking up for pedophiles, and attention wh@res .  If not...  not so much.  LOL
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

Thanks pezz, kind of suspected that Ca was CC but I think meeting
    either would be an interesting moment. Kind of like music.....sometimes
    you hear music and it doesn't impress you, but take the same song and
    put a video (the band) behind it and all of a sudden the combination is
    attractive (for whatever reason) and you like the song. Vice versa applies
    as well. I think that over the years that I would rather read the rants of a polarizing personality than a boring one. CC or CA and whoever else he morphs into will always demand our attention. Keep in mind the good book says that some seeds will fall by the wayside and never grow.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-in-md. Show pats-fan-in-md's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: From deep within enemy territory : me too joel where do you live!
    Posted by NEGAME2[/QUOTE]

NEGAME2 Don't be using my posts as a dating website! Or at least ask for permission. I run a tight ship. ;)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]I live in Lancaster county, Pa, about an hour from the MD border.  Here we have an exciting mix of Steelers, Eagles, and Ravens fans.  The Steelers fans hate the Patriots because we keep beating them, the Ravens fans hate the Patriots because we keep beating them, and the Eagle fans still feel like they would have won SB39 if McNabb hadn't been throwing up.  So, any team left in it that is up against the Patriots, pretty much anyone here is rooting for.  Such is life.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

unfortunately in sports success always comes at the expense of someone losing. fill in the blank... the pats are the bane of _____ fans' existence..

nyj
    mia
    buf
    pit
    bal
    ind
    sdc
    oak
    now den
    car
    phi