Funniest Quote ever........"It's like Plinko on the Price is Right."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Funniest Quote ever........

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did you ever think when he said jailbait he was just saying they were alot of young girls there?As for the M-ILF part who cares adult pretty women so you saying you dont look at pretty ladys when you see them COME ON MAN.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty being exposed as the lying fool that he is.  I love how the loser tries to turn my growing not to mind Taylor Swift, thanks to prolonged exposure by my girls, into a negative.  BWAHAHAHA.  Rusty's just jealous that she has talent and a job, something he doesn't.

Then the false sense of shock over the use of M ILF and Jailbait as a description of the scene.  Rusty hasn't seen how girls dress now-a-days since he spends all his time with his Grandmother watching The Price is Right.....LMAO.  Every time he types something he exposes his agenda.  PLINKO DINKO!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Freaking Tears

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Glad to see this thread take off.  It really was fun to read.  I really didn't know what's Plinko is.  Now at least I saw the board.  I have seen those little games that look like that. I did not know that this was somehow tied into the price is right.

I can't say that I ever remember staying home to watch Bob Barker.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Freaking Tears

[/QUOTE]

I crack up laughing every time I look at it and think about Rusty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Glad to see this thread take off.  It really was fun to read.  I really didn't know what's Plinko is.  Now at least I saw the board.  I have seen those little games that look like that. I did not know that this was somehow tied into the price is right.

[/QUOTE]

You were never sick as a kid and watched tv while home? That's pretty amazing and not believeable.

[/QUOTE]

Wow your amazing  never said he was never sick and stayed home ,said he never watched the price is right and didnt know what plinko was.geeze read what was wrote.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You were never sick as a kid and watched tv while home? That's pretty amazing and not believeable.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I stayed home sometimes when I was a kid.  I probably even watched TV.  Just never remember watching that show and I never heard of Plinko before.  Just "is what it is"

believe what you choose but that doesn't change the facts.  This should not be a big deal.  if you want I can tell you I'm a Plinko champion.  Yeah, that's the ticket.  I was on the U.S. Olympic Plinko team.  My team mates were fat welfare chicks.  Yeah, that's it.  We didn't medal so I can't prove this but it's true.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I made this plea before ... I'm going to try again.

Winter should be a very busy time for Commode Salesmen (aka "Medical Device Consultants").   People spend more time indoors in the winter, they eat more, and, well you know the rest.

If the salesmen don't get out on the road and on the phone to make sales calls the warehouses get overstocked.

If the salesmen spend time on the interwebs they are not doing their job.   The more you engage these people in "discussions" the less time they have to sell inventory.

A salesman that can't sell inventory at peak season is a prime candidate for being fired.  Then they spend more time on the interwebs.   Do we really want that?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Cmon, Rusty.  This is funny.  You stepped it it this time.  Explain this.......that should be good for a much needed laugh.

[/QUOTE]

What?

What are you talking about?  Yes, sales is like playing the odds, getting some bounces and building the puzzle.

Yes.

I have no idea why this is funny or meant to be mocked. We have a guy who listens to Taylor Swift, spends $600 to look at women he can never have, and somehow a simple reference to paint a picture with something is funny and I "stepped in it"?

Stepped in what?

Explain what?  NMPL owns a business, so I was talking about business with him.

TCal thinks you spell "compare", "compair".  I mean, this just can't be made up.

What is there to "explain"? The world economy and Globalization is a lot like Plinko, too. So much has to break right to get that synergy needed.  

What BB is doing here and has done is legendary. Yes.

I am kinda chuckling at dyslexic and braind dead Tcal trying to lecture me on my business accumen here, too. Kinda funny.

What's next, Cupcake and his teaching prowess? bawhah

[/QUOTE]

I took it to mean that you claimed to not know what Plinko was because only fat welfare moms would watch The Price is Right.  Then you referenced Plinko to make a point.  

I thought it was funny.   Sounded like you might have watched the price is right.  No malice here.  Just having some fun.

BTW, I have no idea what Plinko is.  

[/QUOTE]

Fat, welfare moms watch the Price is Right? YOu sure about that? It was never kids home from school with a non cable tv up in a bedroom, home from a school. Then why are the references to that show and the games on it, always a chuckle with people my age?  Umm, you're either really old or did not have a tv to watch when home sick.

You never were sick in school as a kid and watched the Price is Right while home from school?

How old are you?

This was a staple and the only benefit of being sick.  Flipper, The Munsters, Leave it To beaver on WB TV 56 or TV 38, the the Price is Right at 11 AM. Absolutely classic early/mid/late 80s lineup.

Did you grow up in a cave somewhere?  LMAO

I mean, you don't want know what Plinko is?   It's widely known as the epic game of that gameshow that kids who were sick were happy to get when they had to stay home from school.

I can guarantee you people my age know exactly what I am talking about here. Absolutely.

Wow. It's comical to me how the ones who don't belong here, try to be the ones who think they're normal. lol

[/QUOTE]

Back peddle much? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Hes just a Plinko Brain

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Actual Rusty Quote.

What the F**K is a Plinko? Oh my God BWAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!  What Adult male even ever watched the Price is Right?....Oh my God I'm going to wet myself.......AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Only fat unemployed welfare Chicks watch The Price is Right.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get a Job!!!!!!  BWAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA...TEARS

See rusty its right there in black and white to read ,so agian no one cares about what you said mounths ago.

[/QUOTE]

No, dude. The message in the OP is not the "Actual Rusty Quote". The "Actual Rusty Quote" is the thread title itself. The OP is t-cal's words, not Rusty's

But anyway, FWIW The Price is Right has been on the air five days a week every week for over 40 years now. I doubt there is a single person left in America (save Bostatewarrior apparently) who hasnt seen the show and who doesnt know what Plinko is

I used to watch TPIR all the time. The models on it were hot