Funny Jets Fan post-Richardon pick reaction (sorry if posted before)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Funny Jets Fan post-Richardon pick reaction (sorry if posted before)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_8EDI9hWmo

LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: Funny Jets Fan post-Richardon pick reaction (sorry if posted before)

Classic! LMAO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Funny reaction.

The other funny thing is that Richardson is probably an improvement to DeVito. DE may not be a need for them but I think in the long run, Richardson will be of big help to them. And the guy does not realize it. I don't remember who was still available when he was picked, but in a different circumstance for them that would have been a good BTA pick.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

Funny reaction.

The other funny thing is that Richardson is probably an improvement to DeVito. DE may not be a need for them but I think in the long run, Richardson will be of big help to them. And the guy does not realize it. I don't remember who was still available when he was picked, but in a different circumstance for them that would have been a good BTA pick.

They're moving to a 4-3 to compensate for Coples inability to play the 3-4 as a borderline bust last year.

Wilkerson Richardson Ellis Coples

Ellis is a bust from a few draftsago, but they'll probably try to pass him off for one more year there at DT.  They know he can't play NT, so they're going to play a lot more 4-3 than Rex would probably like.

Can anyone name a LB minus David Harris? Also, if David Harris is starting to fade a bit as an MLB, why are going to a 4-3 when your LBs need be faster, not slower?

5-11 at best in 2013.

That would explain the pick. I was expecting them to pick up a NT on this draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

As fun as it may be to argue with a jets fan, you really can't in this case.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Normally I would say no fanbase deserves a team as dysfunctional as this. But jets fans aren't normal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Hahaha. 

That is priceless. As great as the Yankees have been and as much as it has made my skin crawl over the decades watching them .... the Jests are the flipside of that. 

I enjoy every moment of it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

One of the best parts is at the end when the announcer goes "Jets fans are not very excited by this." 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I've never seen Bill Belichick draft a guy with a shoulder injury, and he's drafted everything other than a shoulder injury. He's drafted ACL injuries.  He drafted a guy on chemo (who may have to play guard because BB has two good tackles).

Maybe shoulders tend to go chronic and stay chronic with pounding.  Here the new Jets guy drafts two of them in the top half of the first round.