(FYI) Bears game time has been changed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

(FYI) Bears game time has been changed

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4688554/pats-bears-game-moved-to-415

The Patriots' road game against the Bears on Dec. 12 at Soldier Field has been moved to a 4:15 p.m. ET kickoff, the Bears announced today. The game was originally scheduled for 1 p.m., but as part of flex scheduling, has been moved by CBS so it reaches a wider audience

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Re: (FYI) Bears game time has been changed

Not for me........the Jets are on at 4 and they will show that game in NY.......that really stinks.........I hate that

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: (FYI) Bears game time has been changed:
    [QUOTE]Not for me........the Jets are on at 4 and they will show that game in NY.......that really stinks.........I hate that
    Posted by EASON11[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya, man. Maybe they'll flex the Jets/Phins to an earlier/later time. Otherwise, it's watching it online.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

The more I read about this the more it makes no sense......the other one oclock games are the Browns and Bills and Raiders and Jags......One day I will just stop watching ........box up all my crap and mail it to Bob Kraft and say you win ....I am done........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: (FYI) Bears game time has been changed : I'm with ya, man. Maybe they'll flex the Jets/Phins to an earlier/later time. Otherwise, it's watching it online.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

Up here in Syracuse they've been showing the Pats more often than the Jests. But the bandwagon is definately rolling up here. Brand new Jets gear everywhere.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Eason, the Giants are playing the Vikings at 1:00 on the 12th; I think the NFL flexed the Pats/Bears to prevent splitting the New York market with a much better 1:00 game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

[QUOTE]The more I read about this the more it makes no sense......the other one oclock games are the Browns and Bills and Raiders and Jags......One day I will just stop watching ........box up all my crap and mail it to Bob Kraft and say you win ....I am done........

thats not really fair to put on on Kraft like that. he doesn't have any control over the flexing of games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]The more I read about this the more it makes no sense......the other one oclock games are the Browns and Bills and Raiders and Jags......One day I will just stop watching ........box up all my crap and mail it to Bob Kraft and say you win ....I am done........

CBS makes the call, not Kraft. There is greater market competition at 1:00 as more games are played. Moving the game to 4:00 allows CBS to make more money from advertising as more markets will broadcast the game than would at 1:00. It makes perfect sense from a bottomline standpoint.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Eason, the Giants are playing the Vikings at 1:00 on the 12th; I think the NFL flexed the Pats/Bears to prevent splitting the New York market with a much better 1:00 game.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

The NFL is not in charge of flexing. CBS and Fox are for the games they broadcast.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

What does Kraft have to do with it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Dude I just about laughed till I choked when I read that.    /   I had to go to sunday ticket. I live in east TN and they support the colts. peyton went to school here like a hundred years ago. We have roads named after this tool. One things for sure I get to talk football every time I leave the house.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I love the Pats I am just getting tired of changing my family schedule to watch a game. I live in Saratoga NY so its a Jets / Giants market. I understand that. They have out of 16 games maybe 10-12 Pats games on regular tv here. I refuse to buy Sunday ticket to watch 4-5 PATS GAMES.............I am just frustrated thats all, yesterday I looked on the Cable Guide and Pats/ Bears was there ...only to be taken off today..........I'll get over it ....just venting

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: (FYI) Bears game time has been changed : CBS makes the call, not Kraft. There is greater market competition at 1:00 as more games are played. Moving the game to 4:00 allows CBS to make more money from advertising as more markets will broadcast the game than would at 1:00. It makes perfect sense from a bottomline standpoint.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE
    It does get windier and colder come nightfall in the Windy City. Not good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]I love the Pats I am just getting tired of changing my family schedule to watch a game. I live in Saratoga NY so its a Jets / Giants market. I understand that. They have out of 16 games maybe 10-12 Pats games on regular tv here. I refuse to buy Sunday ticket to watch 4-5 PATS GAMES.............I am just frustrated thats all, yesterday I looked on the Cable Guide and Pats/ Bears was there ...only to be taken off today..........I'll get over it ....just venting

Hey Eason!

Just go to any sports bar and the game will be on. Buy a few beers, etc. there will be other Patriot Fans there...bank on it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

There is a sportsbar down the road here I just like to watch the games at home if I don't go to the stadium...........I like to hear whats going on...........My last sportbar experience went as follows and this is no lie......" Hey man you a big Pats fan , I am a huge Pats fan? ".....my reply...yes I am why? " whats there record?"................Anyone that has to ask me what there record is should be shot........I have no time for foolishness.........

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

awesome, not I can watch in HD, instead of online

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

EASON11

I swear I've meet that guy. I don't go to sports bars for games or live anywhere near you either. It seems that everyone I run into couldn't even tell you what a Flying Elvis is. Hope you the best in finding a way to see it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

And then the Noid asks me if " Petyton Manning is a good quaterback?"...........the people around me knew I was getting pissed. My buddy thought my brother, who is a diehard Steeler fan, PAID HIM TO COME SIT WITH ME AND BUG ME........I can't be distracted when the PATS ARE ON ...........I hate noise and talking and people walking infront of the tv........Thanksgiving I sent everyone upstairs till dinner was ready...........

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

[QUOTE]There is a sportsbar down the road here I just like to watch the games at home if I don't go to the stadium...........I like to hear whats going on...........My last sportbar experience went as follows and this is no lie......" Hey man you a big Pats fan , I am a huge Pats fan? ".....my reply...yes I am why? " whats there record?"................Anyone that has to ask me what there record is should be shot........I have no time for foolishness.........

If your a "huge' pats fan you should atleast know there record.lol

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: (FYI) Bears game time has been changed : If your a "huge' pats fan you should atleast know there record.lol
    Posted by R3S1N20[/QUOTE]

My sediments exactly........I know who real fans are at my 2nd question to them.....which is usually do you know who Steve Grogan , or I use John Hannah alot too. When they frown I just walk away.......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: (FYI) Bears game time has been changed : My sediments exactly........I know who real fans are at my 2nd question to them.....which is usually do you know who Steve Grogan , or I use John Hannah alot too. When they frown I just walk away.......

What did you expect??? You liv ein New York. Chances are, Patriot fans you meet are going to be post 1993 or worse post 2001.  Yes, there are always venerable transplants around, but the majority of people you meet outside the borders are casual.

I lived in southern Californina for 4 years and had a great bar to go to in Anaheim, and lucky to have a good Patriot fanbase.  But it was a necessity considering they had all games on, and Pittsburgh/ Chicago fans are loud and proud too. 

Good luck.  Don't moan if you arent going to buy the package.  Thats on you and your choices.  Not on the NFL or the networks.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The Bears have a great defense, so it will be an interesting game. I hope the move means that it will be on national TV.