Galloway

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Galloway

Dont you agree Galloway seems to be an upgrade as 3rd WR?? I think he is fast, a great route runner and he is dont drop alot of balls. To me he is way better and more talented than Gaffney.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Galloway

After reading the reason why Galloway choose the Pats, I think he is a born-again bolt of lightning. I see play action bombs flying all over the place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Galloway

This is a good -- not great-- signing.

Remember, he's not here as a #1 receiver. They claim Galloway is 100% healthy, so he should be able to fulfill his #3 receiver duties.

However, If Robieski/Britt is there @47, we take him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No1BadGuy. Show No1BadGuy's posts

Galloway

Galloway is the last of the 3 wr's (westbrook & stokes) taken in the top 10 of the 1995 draft. All 3 were predicted to go to Canton by the draft geeks befor playing a down in the nfl and of them only Galloway is remembered for playing football. IF HE IS ABLE TO STAY HEALTHY and can grasp & understand the teams offense, he will be a matchup problem for the 4th-5th db on whatever teams deapth chart.

Moss doubled teamed
    Welker single coverage

As for Westbrook & Stokes

Westbrook = most remembered for beating a teammate (Stephen Davis) almost to death for referring to him by using a "anti-gay" term and questioning his sexuality in the locker room.

Stokes = 49rs traded a 1,3 & 4 to the Browns in the 1995 draft & thier #1 in 1996 to move up to take Stokes. The 3 players taken in 1995 actually were of less value than Stokes but the 1996 1st round pick turned out to be none other than Ray Lewis as the Browns moved to Baltimore. Not to mention the could have drafted Antonio Freeman with their 1995 3rd round pick.

Think Steve Young would have liked playing with Lweis over Stokes in all those plaoff games they lost to GB?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Galloway

with the signing of Galloway we have the strongest receiving trio in the NFL, if everyone stays healthy I can already see everyone crying again about the Pats running up the score

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Galloway

If Joey is healthy he could be a great weapon. He's still fast, amazing he had 3 straight 1000 yard seasons with Tampa's garbage QBs and no other legit threat around him. 14 games, 600 yds and 5 TDs would be a perfect contribution.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Galloway

If he stays healthy, he is a big upgrade

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Galloway

I sure the Pats will target a WR in the draft, the question will be whether or not they use a 2nd rd pick on one. If Galloway can stay healthy, then he could be a great pickup, but it's still too early to tell. If he has a good preseason, I'll feel better about his chances of a major contribution.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattadlard. Show mattadlard's posts

Galloway

he's Number 13 though...could be unlucky!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Galloway

As long as we're speculating....

I'll say Galloway will have 44 rec, 14.7 avg, 647 yards, 4 TD.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Galloway

Joey wants to leave the NFL with fans saying...Imagine what he could have done if he had played with Brady for 10 years.