Game observations

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: Game observations

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bump:

For Deadahead, Deadahead 1 or Deadahead 2 to explain "Arrington played a fine game."

Please chime in.

[/QUOTE]

He's at the Vet, getting his tail docked. That's what they do to poodles.

It kept getting caught between his legs as he ran off.

Did you hear the new one?

Gronk didn't help score any points during the last Denver game.  LOL

[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear the new one. Gronk had a big game and also caught a TD pass.

This guy just makes stuff up. I guess when someone posts that often they can't get everything right but he's called me out twice.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I observed the amazing coaching abilities of BB. He has kept these boys together, through all of the distrractions, and they have a laser focus on the objective...DO YOUR JOB. The O-Line is an incredible group considering the changes. My God, who woulda thought we could do it ike this just 6-weeks ago with the new blood? Bill's greatness is in how he adjusts to capilatize on the weaknesses of the opponent, identifies the strentgths of his players and puts them in position to maximize from them, and is the ultimate teacher and motivator in the NFL. Yeah we have good players, thanks to BB knowing how to best use them. 

Again, they did what they had to do to win. Bill is not like many who say, "We do what we do, now stop us." But is a game by game planning genius. Bill and staff were the MVPs last night. GO PATS!!!

[/QUOTE]

+1 for Rallyc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to Mellywitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Also...don't be surprised about Spikes....he's a jokester, a free spirit, BB had had enough..we heard all this stuff before...how can anyone forget the "forget the cookies, leaving a fat rail of coke out for Santa" Christmas tweet last year...

There was little chance they'd go very far for a two down LB after his other issues...but once it became clear that he was as much of a friend on the Pats that AH had, that there are pictures of the two socializing at AH's home (not sure if it's Attleboro or  Conn.) and that the Pats probably already know Spikes was one of the players who knowsw about the 'flop pad" nearby and has been there, there was little chance he'd have been back anyways...players will be called to testify and simply having AH's defense team call Spikes...and others...to testify will cast the Pats in a continuing harsh and negative light...they will do what they can to distance themselves in any way from this mess.

[/QUOTE]

+2 ( I think this is true) for Mel and the other one above that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 1 catch allowed that he could control.  That certainly does not qualify as a bad game or "ain't getting it done".  Rkrap always thinks he knows the ins and outs of the team and speculates and assumes.  We will see if he is on the injury report this week or not, too.

[/QUOTE]

Half the team is on the injury report this late in the season and the other half are playing through bumps and bruises.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quality breakdown.

Thanks.

Agree.

[/QUOTE]

You agree?  RKrap sucks.  He's "checking" to see if Branch got back to his house in Indy? Who cares? No one cares when Branch returned to his house. It's creepy that an adult would ask about that anyway. I can just see him poking around and people wondering why some creepy 50 something cares about if Branch got back to his house safely.

RKrap is more interested in telling the board that he is some inside info guy vs being accurate.

Arrington played a fine game.  Brazil did nothing. He was lucky that ball was deflected/short armed to Brazil, because it would have been picked.   That was the lone big catch that Brazil had on Arrington and it was because the ball changed direction in mid air. It was complete luck.  This is an example of "Arrington not getting it done"??? Really?  What does he need, a couple pick 6s to be considered "getting it done"?

Other than that, I saw nothing negative from Arrington. He had zero passes defended, which pretty much means he took out Brazil in coverage. Duh. Brazil only had 2 or 3 total catches.  That's all but shutting a very dangerous slot WR.

Also, what does this even mean here?

"BB played the Ridley rebuild perfectly. "

I mean, what does that even mean?  Ridley is Humpty Dumpty and had to be rebuit?

Keep in mind, RKrap has whined and moaned about BB in here for years, and I am the one who has taken him on reminding him of BB's nice draft yields since 2010 and small, but wise FA moves in conjunction with that, as he tried to deflect from crappy Brady postseasns in the shotgun spread base.

I've been all over this stuff, nailing it cold, and this guy has been praising the Jets at the same time. What a phony as he tries to get on the bandwagon now, as he sees what I kept saying, is now unfolding.

You're way too smart to be following this tool around like a puppy dog, ATJ. RKrap is a frontrunner fan.

He's all pleasant when they dominate and when Brady's shotgun spread preference chokes away playoff games or SBs, he runs in to mock BB, the greatest GM who ever lived.

[/QUOTE]

What? Really? Wow! 

I put up a few comments for discussion, and your only come back is that I sux and Arrington played a good game? All 17 snaps? Did you even watch? 

Have you admitted you were wrong about Spikes yet? Curren really blew your comments out of the water, huh? 

Try to not let your jealous side show, it very unbecoming on you. 

Btw, your tar heels suxed against the Orange. 

[/QUOTE]

Curran with bad info.  Howe and rapoport had the right info.  Spikes on ir had nothing to do with it.

Yes, arrington allowed one catch.  The other was a deflected ball/short arm he would have picked.  Luck got lucky.  i do not see how somone who did not play poorly can be called out for playing poorly, but that is what you do.  You have no idea if he got hurt or if ryan's press coverage was the reason.  You are not the coach.

Brady best not choke on sunday  or you are in trouble.  

[/QUOTE]

Fine game.  LOL

2013 POSTSEASON GAME LOG TACKLES FUMBLES INTERCEPTIONS DATE OPP RESULT COMB TOTAL AST SACK STF STFYDS FF KB INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD Sat 1/11

W 43-222 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 POSTSEASON STATS 2 1 1 0.0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0   Data provided by Elias Sports Bureau  

If the defense chokes, Sunday, you're going to be in trouble.  Better not allow more than 20, not the 31 they gave up last time.  Especially since the Chargers only gave up 24.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Good thread, thanks folks:

Yes, like Rallyc and Mel say, Bill is all business, do your job. Putting the dunce cap on Arrington was a good 'inspirational' move as well. But, who knows Wes Welker better than Arrington, he shut him out last game, He'll be back.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bump:

For Deadahead, Deadahead 1 or Deadahead 2 to explain "Arrington played a fine game."

Please chime in.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  Said offense was terrible in the first half.  You called him "beastly".  Lol

What was edelman? More "beastly"?  Bawahah

[/QUOTE]

Not what you said, liar.

Do I need to copy your post and prove it again?  Aren't you tired of being exposed?

Are you even capable of telling the truth?  You do know you can get help for that, right?

Liarsanonymous.com  LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:

[QUOTE]What will people have left to complain about if the Patriots keep drafting well again? 

What will they complain about now that Brady is sharing the glory with the running game and is taking what defenses give him?

By far the two biggest complaints on this board... it should be like Nirvana in here right now after a playoff game and I still see some people being negative and complain.  Unbelievable.

[/QUOTE]
    +1

[/QUOTE]

+1

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

This thread encompasses all of rustys shortcomings. Claiming a player played a fine game while playing 17 snaps demonstrates one of three things...

A complete lack of basic understanding of football

A complete inability to admit mistakes

A complete desire to instigate and incite

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

-these "weather games" are killer. Even dressed for a weather event like last night, it is impossible to stay dry. I like to get into my seat on the early side and watch the players, but last night the down pour was so bad prior to the game, I could not, nor did anyone else. Seats were empty 5 minutes before KO. I don't think I have ever seen that before

-no surprise here that branch was inactive. I am checking, but I bet he came home on Thursday after practice

-Ghost did a nice job, but this is no time to try and get by back there. Have to assume some one is here on Tuesday

-not sure why TB was holding and not Mallett? I am 100% certain in camp, watching the FG team Mallett was practicing a little bit with them. Never saw TB with them however

-everyone is nicked up, bruised and has an owchie. This is no excuse time. Arrington simply did not get it done last night

-I have not watched a replay yet, and Mathis might have done something, but Cannon had the upper hand.

-OL certainly had their way with the Colts, and I do believe they can with either the bronc's or Chargers as well. The past few games played by the OL still do not dissuade me from thinking OL very early in the draft however

-BB played the Ridley rebuild perfectly. 

-I don't care what the score or the stats say about the game last night, Luck is, and will be great. What a talent!

-I don't care what the score or the stats say about the game last night, Brady was masterful. Totally in control.

-nice to see Amendola play really well

-I was working yesterday while Spikes-gate unfolded. Truthfully, I am shocked. Never heard a single peep about Spikes missing any time, or rocking the boat. I thought, and many, many corroborated that Spikes answered the bell every week this year and BB was pleased. Goes to show no one knows what really happens behind those locked doors.

-regardless of how much Collins has flashed, Hightower shows, and mayo heALS, Team needs more than Fletch and Beuaharnis next season, and we have to  assume this is an area of need as the draft unfolds. 

-love the effort, elusiveness and never say die attitude, but I still prefer to not have Edelman return punts. His style of play and history says too risky

-got my wife's ok last night, If next week is in Denver, I will be there. I have never seen a game in Denver, and probably never will again. can't think of a better game then next weeks to be my first and only time.

[/QUOTE]

Great stuff as usual sir. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This thread encompasses all of rustys shortcomings. Claiming a player played a fine game while playing 17 snaps demonstrates one of three things...

A complete lack of basic understanding of football

A complete inability to admit mistakes

A complete desire to instigate and incite

[/QUOTE]

All of the above.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bump:

Please chime in.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope.  Said offense was terrible in the first half.  You called him "beastly".  Lol

[/QUOTE]

Not what you said, liar.

Do I need to copy your post and prove it again?  Aren't you tired of being exposed?

Are you even capable of telling the truth?  You do know you can get help for that, right?

Liarsanonymous.com  LOL

[/QUOTE]

7 catches and 90 yards is not beastly and the offense scored zero points in the first half un an easy offensive era.  Deal with it.  You cannot change history.

[/QUOTE]

We went over that already, although you didn't seem to understand, you can't score points while fumbling on 3 consecutive plays.

In the second half he caught a 31 yard pass that set up JE's 5 yrd TD.

Then he scored one of his own.  Yup, seem to remember him being a beast.

Probably because I wasn't drunk.

Probably because I'm not a liar.

Probably because I watched the game.

Funny how you say Arrington had a fine game, all 17 snaps (benched) and Gronk dragging defenders all over the field and scoring TD's, didn't. 

Funny, They don't win that game without Gronk and they win the game without Arrington.

See how that works, both you statements are not true. 

One was a beast and one was a bust.

You can"t change history.  Live with it!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bump:

Please chime in.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not what you said, liar.

Liarsanonymous.com  LOL

[/QUOTE]

7 catches and 90 yards is not beastly and the offense scored zero points in the first half un an easy offensive era.  Deal with it.  You cannot change history.

[/QUOTE]

We went over that already, although you didn't seem to understand, you can't score points while fumbling on 3 consecutive plays.

In the second half he caught a 31 yard pass that set up JE's 5 yrd TD.

Then he scored one of his own.  Yup, seem to remember him being a beast.

Probably because I wasn't drunk.

Probably because I'm not a liar.

Probably because I watched the game.

Funny how you say Arrington had a fine game, all 17 snaps (benched) and Gronk dragging defenders all over the field and scoring TD's, didn't. 

Funny, They don't win that game without Gronk and they win the game without Arrington.

See how that works, both you statements are not true. 

One was a beast and one was a bust.

You can"t change history.  Live with it!!!

[/QUOTE]

Umm, i was not talking in the first half.  I also pointed out why brady fumbled. Hisobsession staring down binkies in the shotgun spread.

your anger is a delight going into this game on sunday hoping brady does not crap himself in his fourth straight afc tie game.  He has a beastly run game so for your sake here, he best not make it about him at the expense of the team again.

[/QUOTE]

HMMMMMM What the F are you babbling about now?  You said the game.  You said the Pats did nothing in the first half..  You said Gronk didn't help them score. Period!

I don't even claim to have a photographic memory, lol  LIAR

You better hope the D and Arrington, don't crap themselves again. 

31 points aint gonna cut it!  Nor is not being able to get off the field with their 42 % 3rd down failures or giving up the game LOSING drive, AGAIN!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Mellywitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The ultimate in playoff football...when we run, we win...when we can't run, we don't win...rarely is running the ball anything but desire...yes you can certainly scheme to stop the run, but with TB on the other side, that's usually suicide....he'll eventually make you pay

The D played well enough to force the issue....controlled the run AND the passing game when it counted...INTERCEPTIONS croaked the Colts...turnovers by the Colts O, great tough running by our own O, that was the key to this game...BTW, our pass rush had constant pressure on Luck from start to finish...he's a legit tough guy in the pocket, will eventually break all of Peyton's records...he may end up being the greatest of all time IF- and this is a huge if- he can win at least as many SB's as TB...

Official coming out party for Jamie Collins, but lost was the guts to take Arrington out and the confidence BB showed in another super rook Logan Ryan to replace Arrington....great call, helped calm down the D and make life much tougher for the Colts...Siliga had a good game, as did the entire D line, but he's helped settle down that rushing D since he's been inserted...also, Carter a great pickup by BB...can't have too many decent vets come playoff time...as Blount's play can attest to, veterans getting their taste of a possible SB get a bit nutty in games, it's hard to contain them...

Finally, big props for the O Line, Ho-Man and Develin...tough guys block hard from the 1st snap to the last, and we have a team full of tough guys.

[/QUOTE]

Great post.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

Umm, i was not talking in the first half.  I also pointed out why brady fumbled. Hisobsession staring down binkies in the shotgun spread.

your anger is a delight going into this game on sunday hoping brady does not crap himself in his fourth straight afc tie game.  He has a beastly run game so for your sake here, he best not make it about him at the expense of the team again.

[/QUOTE]

haha
    You think Bill would say this to TB? At the expense of the Team?

No, you're the ONE who hopes (if the Pats lose) that TB crapped himself. That's an afternoon delight for YOU. You need to shape up around here, little girl. You have no idea what it's like to play football, especially the QB position for physical toughness, extraordinary talent and intelligence. BB will tell you exactly that if you crossed him. You would'nt ever be allowed to say that to any Pats player either, they would put you in the trash can where you belong. Keyboard warrior!

I don't normally invoke saying negative things but you're too far gone.