Game Plan vs. BAL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Game Plan vs. BAL

So we've now heard about all the ways the Pats will compensate for the loss of Welker:

Faulk as x-factor back
    Watson/Baker more involved
    Edelman steps up big (fingers crossed)

Why don't we hear about how Moss has to put the Earth on his shoulders and step up and carry the team? Even on the crappiest teams, number one receivers find a way to get open and get their catches (Calvin Johnson, anyone?) I know Moss is supposedly dinged-up, but today's the day for him to earn his $9 million.

And by earn that, I mean 10 for 100+ and TD(s).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Game Plan vs. BAL

I saw a replay of the game they played earlier in the year.  The Pats were all over Flacco the whole game.  Hopefully they can keep it up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

IN most cases no,1 receivers could do this,but i havent seen it happen yet with the likes of revis.and he just covers any no.1 receiver one on one,and shuts them down.thank goodness the ravens dont have him,but they will have moss double covered with possibly a saftey there also.with that kind of defense there isnt much moss can do at times.I guess it comes down to how a team wants to defend another teams players.the more the threat of a team the more the kind of coverage,or defense it will get.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

How's this for a plan:  bench Wilhite.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

I'm sure weapon #1 Moss will be double and triple covered and why not with no legitimate #2 or #3.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Mighty, you win the consistency award. Once you flip the bit on someone, they're dead to you.

K-maxx, I get that Moss will be double covered, but he needs to be able to beat that. That's my whole point. I'm not saying force the ball to him if he's doubled up and not open--Moss needs to be able to GET OPEN.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Seattle, It's possible we may see Moss running more crossing patterns across the middle this week with Welker out. If that happens he will have more receptions. The Pats constantly have Moss running these deep fly patterns with the double and trip coverage in which it is impossible for him to catch the Number of passes that you want him too. It's in the Pats best interest to get him more involved with routes like that and I'd like to see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

RUN the ball, RUN the ball and then the passing game will open up.  Just don't give the ball to Maroney on the 2 yard line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Look like you are slow and on drugs, with Zippy the Pinhead as OC and Dean the Window Licker as DC.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

After they make some adjustments at halftime....drooling, 3 and out..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Game plan is to wear down each Raven one at a time. The Kicker Cundiff must be exhausted.

LOL...Agreed cosmo. 24-7...pssh. BB should have let them get closer to the 40 point mark. In all though, the overall strategy is arguably Belichick's greatest triumph of brilliance ever. Baltimore has always been an extremely physical team that plays with high-intensity. So more the Ravens score, the more exhausted they'll be in the 4th quarter when it really matters. 

~I know 'Works of Genius' is an overused axiom, But If we could somehow combine the term with omnipotence, then we'd be closer on point...Imo, when this game is inevitably remembered by future civilizations in eons hence, not only will the game-plan obviously be the water-mark of the sport, but it will no doubt be analyzed and reanalyzed by future military-circles, And some might say that this could be overstating, but in all probablity it'll be looked at as the zenith of what man's mind can accomplish. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Perhaps, the game plan should have been something like...don't go down by 24 in the first quarter?