Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Game Thread

It honestly did not look too bad. Of course, with knee injuries, there could be a tear, but just from seeing the replay, it was the MCL and it got a little stretched.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Enoch- Hope you are right  on Wes as well. Hate seeing the replays- seen it enough first habd- to look like he tore something- classic riol for ACL injury. Fingers crossed- on my knees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

good call on that Bill..Everyone healthy was starting today. This isn't the 4th quarter so there is no second guessing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Anyone caught second guessing should be kicked off here and go to the sawx thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

GO Randy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sox-2004. Show Sox-2004's posts

Why do I have no idea what I am talking about?  If the Pats play the Jets without Welker they will be in trouble.  Revis is the best defensive player in football and he owns Moss which leaves us with Aiken and Edelman at WR.  Not saying they will lose, but not having Welker completely changes the game as we saw in week 2...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Mr. White - Peyton and the starters played 2.5 quarters last week.  Are you suggesting they can't do the same today?

No, they can't. They said they were resting them for the playoffs and for health concerns. If they play 20 minutes today, they could have played that last week. 

Face it, they weren't afraid of injury. They were afraid of history.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Acl is front , and mcl is the side.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Moss runs like Gazelle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

did the pass hit the ground? couldn't see

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Sic, 

Yeah. Anterior v. Medial

Are you stating anything aside from that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Great kick by the ghost

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Pass hits his hands and ground at pretty much the same time.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 6/10/2008
    Last: 1/3/2010
    Mr. White - Peyton and the starters played 2.5 quarters last week.  Are you suggesting they can't do the same today?

No, they can't. They said they were resting them for the playoffs and for health concerns. If they play 20 minutes today, they could have played that last week. 

Face it, they weren't afraid of injury. They were afraid of history.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    That rabbit's dynamite!

Exactly my point Enoch..I already started a thread on it because I don't want to kill the game thread

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Down the middle from 51! Impressive.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

LOL! So many people posting about it on Facebook, one of my nonfootball fan friends posted this status update:

***: feels bad for this Welker person, whoever he may be! Lots of you not happy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

first off he doesnt own moss, that why I said U have no idea what your talking about. Moss beat him time n time again the game, U werent there and most likely didnt see the game tape. I was there and saw alot of the all 22 tape. Randy beat him off the line consistently and had 1-2 steps on more than a couple of plays. He also did a great job on his jam. Brady was hit 21 times, not including hurries. He cant throw from his backside. And just cause they didnt force the ball in the second doesnt mean Revis shut him down. The jets doubled alot and and the pats were happy to take better match-ups. And what do U know we won. By the way a corner never shuts down a rec. when he gets in the endzone. I dont care if the rec. only has 1 rec for 1yrd. If he gets in the endzone, he didnt shut him down. Revis is one of the best, Woodsen is way more complete and Nnamdi is just as good. Sorry but U cant just listen to the TV and repeat what their saying.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Root people are speculating what it could be. Looked like it was hurt on a cut to the side, which would lead me to believe it is the mcl. That is what Im stating.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Great Goal line D by the Pats

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Boy, I'm glad Taylor got that out of his system

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sox-2004. Show Sox-2004's posts

Revis is likely to be the NFL defensive player of the year.  Moss had 4 catches for 24 yards in game 1 vs the Jets and 5 catches for 34 yards in game 2.  In 2008, he had 2 catches for 22 yards in the first game and 3 catches for 26 yards in the second game.  How many times does he have to shut Moss down before we can say he owns him?  Sorry, but you're a homer if you can't admit it...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

BOO, bad protection

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Jeeze and moderators wouldn't let me post stronger language.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Regardless of how this Welker episode play out... you will see this type of quote from BB: "we've got players on this team who can step right and and do the job.  I have confidence in them and Wes will bounce back."  We can all moan for now, but, once next week arrives, it is GO PATS!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

Okay, that's worse than fumbling, on the 1, going in. Bad blocking is to blame though.