Game Watch

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Game Watch

Titans spanking the jests.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Jimmy might have a compound fracture.  Jimmy is going into shock.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

Giants season is about to officially end....less than 5 mins to go...bite me Jints...

Her butt is as big as her mouth. Two axe handles wide !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow smith. Ha ha. Safety

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to nomadfan's comment:

[QUOTE]

TD pass to Woodhead.

Living well is the best revenge.

Good for Woodhead!  I miss him, enjoyed watching that guy play.

[/QUOTE]

I love this graphic...and miss the Woodmeister.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, dude.  One of my early ones.  Hope he does well in SD.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow geno smith is garbage. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Watching Broncos and the Eagles

No matter where Peyton goes...whoever he throws to...those idiot refs still call phantom PI calls. Unbelievable!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

poor,poor jets!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

Watching Ponies and the Eagles

No matter where Peyton goes...whoever he throws to...those idiot refs still call phantom PI calls. Unbelievable!!!!

Decker seems to drop a lot of passes.  As much as I hate to admit it, that offense is high powered.  Loaded at WR and TE.  And they can run it when they need to.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

This is the problem with the American people--Our Country is in 2 Wars--(perpetuated by the Bush/Cheney Regime with the twin towers thing, which anyone with even moderate intelligence knows did not collapse by the planes - their were demolitions at the base heard by people who are no longer around).Ask any Engineer if it's possible for the towers to collapse without base explosives--good luck finding one who will talk! Bush/Cheney gave NO-BID  Construction and Military Contracts to themselves via their Cronies Making Billions--you really can't be so Gullible to believe our Gov't s intentions were to Bring Democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan,(which BTW supplies 80% of ALL Heroin in the world--think Pain meds-#1 seller in America!). Our Rights and Constitution has and continues to be trampled on and you Bozos spend 5 years watching a FICTION TV show!!!!!!!  Wake up Sheeple!!! I'm sure I will hear from all the rocket scientist who spend Hours Bickering back and forth with one another about other peoples lives,(sports players)--you know who you are --I have decided to abandon this board in protest of the Juvinile behavior, by some, and on the grounds of Elementary school mentality, by some,--I hope this message gets out to some who I believe are smart enough to figure out it's time we spend our time Taking back our Once great Country instead of sitting Plastered to a TV Screen for Hours!  Oh I forgot Go Pats!!!!

Apology for being off topic from this thread. But I couldn't resist. Kudos to you jimmytantric ! Finally I see an intelligent post on this board on a political/social topic. Jimmytantric. You are correct. Like most sports forums, this board isn't exactly replete with progressive social scientists and MIT astrophysicists.  Anyone getting their info from network news is clueless of the clues. I am always amused with most of the posts on a thread covering a topic other than sports. The sheeple live in a simulated reality just like in the "Matrix."  I agree with all the points you made except one. Theeh organization AE 9/11 Truth has almost 2,000 licensed architects and engineers who have  petitioned to  open up a new investigation of 9/11.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

[QUOTE]

Watching Ponies and the Eagles

Decker seems to drop a lot of passes.  As much as I hate to admit it, that offense is high powered.  Loaded at WR and TE.  And they can run it when they need to.

[/QUOTE]

I was pulling for Peyton to stick it in Indy's face when they dumped him.  But not this.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

At this pace, Manning may pressure the paasing TD record of Brady from 2007, although he is likely to slow down so what when the weather turns colder.

BTW, with his 2 TD catches today, Welker has 6, and leads the league in TDs as of now (the stat excludes QB). I am glad he is doing well in Denver, but hope the receiving corp here at NE will start to becoming a force as well.

Living well is the best revenge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

This is the problem with the American people--Our Country is in 2 Wars--(perpetuated by the Bush/Cheney Regime with the twin towers thing, which anyone with even moderate intelligence knows did not collapse by the planes - their were demolitions at the base heard by people who are no longer around).Ask any Engineer if it's possible for the towers to collapse without base explosives--good luck finding one who will talk! Bush/Cheney gave NO-BID  Construction and Military Contracts to themselves via their Cronies Making Billions--you really can't be so Gullible to believe our Gov't s intentions were to Bring Democracy to Iraq and Afghanistan,(which BTW supplies 80% of ALL Heroin in the world--think Pain meds-#1 seller in America!). Our Rights and Constitution has and continues to be trampled on and you Bozos spend 5 years watching a FICTION TV show!!!!!!!  Wake up Sheeple!!! I'm sure I will hear from all the rocket scientist who spend Hours Bickering back and forth with one another about other peoples lives,(sports players)--you know who you are --I have decided to abandon this board in protest of the Juvinile behavior, by some, and on the grounds of Elementary school mentality, by some,--I hope this message gets out to some who I believe are smart enough to figure out it's time we spend our time Taking back our Once great Country instead of sitting Plastered to a TV Screen for Hours!  Oh I forgot Go Pats!!!!

AN ADVISORY..

If you go...and you truly mean it...good luck in all your endeavors, sorry to see you go...

BUT....

If you suddenly come back, given the last dude to leave in this way and his return in a week's time, you'll never hear the end of it...so think about it before you go...because this place has a long and rancid memory...

I'm already back and must admit I'm addicted to the site and there is no Pats message board anonymous like AA  GO PATS!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to zeitgeist49's comment:

[QUOTE]

Apology for being off topic from this thread. But I couldn't resist. Kudos to you jimmytantric ! Finally I see an intelligent post on this board on a political/social topic. Jimmytantric. You are correct. Like most sports forums, this board isn't exactly replete with progressive social scientists and MIT astrophysicists.  Anyone getting their info from network news is clueless of the clues. I am always amused with most of the posts on a thread covering a topic other than sports. The sheeple live in a simulated reality just like in the "Matrix."  I agree with all the points you made except one. Theeh organization AE 9/11 Truth has almost 2,000 licensed architects and engineers who have  petitioned to  open up a new investigation of 9/11.

[/QUOTE]

Ecxellent - I just picked up the latest AE Mag and it has a nice article about certain people going missing or dead,(Barry Jennings-Emergency Services Coordinator--said he heard loud explosions on the ground shortly before the tower collapsed and was walking over dead bodies below---he was dead just 2 days before the NIST report on why the building collapsed came out---a private investigator hired to look into his death returned the fee to a filmmaker and told them to never contact him again?)), that witnessed events pretty much calling the ethics and honesty of our Gov't not only in question but caught in outright lies.--I felt it was an inside job from the start, like the Kennedy assasination,Really).A Building has never collapsed and never will under those circumstances. Also check out the OIL pipeline the GOP is trying to push thru which would build a pipeline from Canada to Louisiana and then EXPORT to China and other Countries and all at the expense of the  Americantaxpayer-the American people get the Pollution! Been thinking about leaving this once great Country for the South Pacific Islands--preferrably Vinnuatta. What a shame to think of serving my Country in the Marines during the 70s to see it be sold to foriegn Interest for the past 20 years!--well sorry for the long winded post--but I concur - nice to hear from someone that does'nt have their head in the sand.