GEE, where's the love and loyalty? its just like with KYLE LOVE, oh wait a sec... what if the JETS pick him up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

GEE, where's the love and loyalty? its just like with KYLE LOVE, oh wait a sec... what if the JETS pick him up?

classic pats move! despite all the $ and the fact that they can not recoup any of his advance.. thats a bold move! u can bet kraftie will b talkin with bb.. this is costing him a lot of $ and putting the team in a very bad financial position going forward. i have a feelin gronk is getting a lecture right about now as well. but i like that bb wont have to deal with hern issues any more. can hear it now.. "we only talk about guys on the roster, he's no longer a part of the team, it is what it is..."..

lesson to bill.. its guys like tebow and welker you reach out for and pay extra to.. its the herns u are supposed to b wary of.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wilforkfitinham. Show Wilforkfitinham's posts

Re: GEE, where's the love and loyalty? its just like with KYLE LOVE, oh wait a sec... what if the JETS pick him up?

I wish the ignore person feature would get rid of the post topics in the main forum area... I still have to see this idiots paragraph long headings.