Geno SmINT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Geno SmINT

Lmao.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Geno SmINT

He hasn't even completed 10 passes and it's the fourth quarter...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Simms looks like a QB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Simms looks like a QB

[/QUOTE]

No he doesn't.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

You shouldn't draft a quarterback without brain activity

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

noooooo...this looks like their QB!

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

lol @ this

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

So are the Jest now 5-6 with the their B--Week Loss?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I see a team that I thought would win 6 games on a pace to win 7 And maybe even 8. Seems most here thought the end of the year would culminate in 2-4 wins. 

I also see a QB that has talent, but needs better weapons and to make better decisions. As long as they keep the Smith/Marty Morning duo together, I still think the arrow is pointing up with this guy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Jest -84 Net Points Bahahahahahahahahahahahah

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

English please? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see a team that I thought would win 6 games on a pace to win 7 And maybe even 8. Seems most here thought the end of the year would culminate in 2-4 wins. 

I also see a QB that has talent, but needs better weapons and to make better decisions. As long as they keep the Smith/Marty Morning duo together, I still think the arrow is pointing up with this guy

[/QUOTE]

Huh? We have jet fans telling us how good Holmes is... he played. Hill is their stud 2nd round receiver... he played. 

Suppossedly according to our resident jet troll the TE combo of Winslow and Cumberland are one of the best TE duos.... they played.

Powell and Ivory are supposedly better than anything the pat's have in the backfield.... they played.

Perhaps and time will Geno Smith is going to be a quality NFL QB but from I can see what they have is a mistake prone QB has .500 written all over him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We're not going to see Mike for a while, boys. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

English please? 

[/QUOTE]

The NY JETS have scored 84 point less than they have allowed.  NFL.COM defines that as Net Points.  The Pats are at Plus 59.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huh? We have jet fans telling us how good Holmes is... he played. Hill is their stud 2nd round receiver... he played. 

Suppossedly according to our resident jet troll the TE combo of Winslow and Cumberland are one of the best TE duos.... they played.

Powell and Ivory are supposedly better than anything the pat's have in the backfield.... they played.

Perhaps and time will Geno Smith is going to be a quality NFL QB but from I can see what they have is a mistake prone QB has .500 written all over him.

[/QUOTE]

The resident Jet troll can say anything he wants. Reality is that the Jets offense next year will include Smith, most of the current OL and maybe Ivory and Sudfeld. No other player on the team plays for the Jets offense next year imo.

just curious, how many games did you think they would win this year?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The resident Jet troll can say anything he wants. Reality is that the Jets offense next year will include Smith, most of the current OL and maybe Ivory and Sudfeld. No other player on the team plays for the Jets offense next year imo.

[/QUOTE]

8-8

Rex always puts a good defensive product on the field. They win games they shouldn't and lose games they shouldn't. I have been on record since the Jet's drafted Sanchez and re-confirmed when the drafted Smith that as long as they have a mediocre QB they will be a mediocre team. It is a QB driven league and their QB's drive them to mediocrity. I have been consistent with my views you can go back and look at previous threads and posts... They are mediocre and will continue down that road until they find a QB.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    So you think the Smith will play better with all new Skill players next year and be better?!?  How's that working out to Tom Brady?  Do you think Smith would be 7-2 with the current Pat's receivers?

Personnally I thought they'd win 6 or 7 games this year if the benched Sanchez and they still might get there.  How many did you have them at?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

8-8

Rex always puts a good defensive product on the field. They win games they shouldn't and lose games they shouldn't. I have been on record since the Jet's drafted Sanchez and re-confirmed when the drafted Smith that as long as they have a mediocre QB they will be a mediocre team. It is a QB driven league and their QB's drive them to mediocrity. I have been consistent with my views you can go back and look at previous threads and posts... They are mediocre and will continue down that road until they find a QB.

[/QUOTE]

I 100% agree with you! however I had pegged them for 6 wins at the beginning of the season. Good call out at 8-8. I simply have a hard time making a decision on Smith until he has some weapons. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I 100% agree with you! however I had pegged them for 6 wins at the beginning of the season. Good call out at 8-8. I simply have a hard time making a decision on Smith until he has some weapons. 

[/QUOTE]

fair enough, we shall see.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to NYPatsFan12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is some funny stuff right here!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

We're not going to see Mike for a while, boys. 

[/QUOTE]

really getting sick of that troll

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

HOw about     GeeWhizNO...!  Smint

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.