GET OUT OF THE ECHO CHAMBER... THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from choircontrarian. Show choircontrarian's posts

GET OUT OF THE ECHO CHAMBER... THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE!

like it or not, bill really is an open book. he loves the guy at Rutgers and they have been talking about this kid and belichick for a couple of years now. he is a  PATRIOT. he has made many sacrifices at rutgers for the sake of the team, has played in many formations and been used everywhere. i have attacked belichick for a lot of his busts lately but i for one LOVE this choice! it makes a lot of logical sense and this is a belichick guy! whether he succeeds or not, bel is going down with his own guys!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Re: GET OUT OF THE ECHO CHAMBER... THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE!

Now that we finally have our secondary straightened out , we can  move on to our defensive line and our linebackers , tightend, running back, receiver and offensive line. Anyone ever heard of a coverage sack? All the pass rush in the world isn't going to stop a pass from being completed without great secondary coverage. The more I look at film on this kid the more a see a faster version of Ty Law. Put some weight on him and he's going to be a rocket on the defensive side of the ball. And it's being said that he's a great kid too. I think the Patriots must have had more trouble in the locker room than is being reported because that theme keeps coming up this off season. All of the players that they are bringing in are locker room leaders or good guys or good influences in the locker room. They've got some dead wood to dump after the draft!  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Lets hope so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

MMMmmm what flavor is that Kool Aid? It sounds delicious. I don't hate the pick, but I seriously think he would have been there in the 2nd round for us.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fab2indc. Show fab2indc's posts

In Response to Re: GET OUT OF THE ECHO CHAMBER... THIS IS A GREAT CHOICE!:
    MMMmmm what flavor is that Kool Aid? It sounds delicious. I don't hate the pick, but I seriously think he would have been there in the 2nd round for us.
    Posted by jedinate

what makes you so sure? in fact, just the opposite is most likely true. He more than likely would've been long gone by 44 overall. Including our pick, 3 of the last 6 picks were CB's. No matter where you ranked him, as far as the Cb's left on the board, he was top 3 along with kyle wilson and patrick robinson, who went 29 and 32 respectively. Its extremely likely mccourty wouldve gone at either of those 2 spots, and if not, then very likely hed have gone somewhere between picks 33-43.