Getting REGGIE BUSH to play WR or slash type player...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Freeway555. Show Freeway555's posts

Getting REGGIE BUSH to play WR or slash type player...

There was a recent article about Bush, I believe on SI, about how he is misused as a running back and might be better utilized as a Percy Harvin type WR. You know Belichick would utilize him in the best way possible, maybe in a Welker/Faulk hybrid role, and it really could open up the offense...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Re: Getting REGGIE BUSH to play WR or slash type player...

He would demand more $$$ than Wilfork...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Yea hes gonna want big $, too much for what hes worth. I think you give him 12-15 touches coming out of the backfield, screens, draws, etc. Try and target him 5-8 times in the slot, and give him the punt return duties. I think the Saints have used him the right way, I guess they could line him up in the slot more, but their stacked at the receiver position. Colston, Hendo, Meecham, Moore, Shockey, Thomas, they have a bunch of guys that can line up there. Hes a finishing off type guy, the cherry/whip cream on a sundae. Hes a guy that you add when you need a little help, the PATS need alot of help LOL. On O they need a guard, RB, receiver and tight end. Theres a guy in this draft that IMHO could really help us, Mike Johnson would be perfect for us at RG. Hes versatile, athletic and I think we can get him in the second round. I would love for the PATS to go after Marshell, hes a top 3 receiver and a game changer. If not in F/A or trade, we can target Benn, Tate, Lafell, Shipley, Gilyard, all guys who will be there in the second round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Once again, this is not Madden. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

He has a lot of talent, but I see him as a Kevin Faulk type of role.  The problem is his college pedigree will allow him to make more money than he's worth in the NFL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I agree that Bush will price himself out of a potential role in NE.  Dexter McCluster (5-8 165 WR/RB Ole Miss)on the other hand, is an option in the 2010 to fill that flex/hybrid type role if the chose to go in that direction (I think Faulk is brought back).  The kid is electric with the ball in his hands and could be had on the cheap (2-3 round).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Dexter McCluster (5-8 165 WR/RB )

Those measurements sound like the perfect BB CB. Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Haha, true dat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

I agree as a replacement for Faulk that is a good idea but not going to happen... for one reason the money!