Getting this out of the way..avoiding an upset.......the heartbreak.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: Getting this out of the way..avoiding an upset.......the heartbreak.

In Response to Re: Getting this out of the way..avoiding an upset.......the heartbreak.:
    [QUOTE]If they can't get by the Jets, they won't get by anyone, not the ravens, not the steelers, not the Falcons.  It will be a tad disappointing but nothing, nowhere near like 2007, which was worse than Game 6 of 1986, at least in retrospect after the 2004 WS.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]
    After we lost to the Giants in SB 42 I walked from who's on first to the Fenway T stop. It was depressing watching all the Cops in riot gear that wouldn't be needed. It was one of the longest and most depressing walks in my life. As bad as that was nothing will compare to the depths of depression that Game 6 86 was. I had champagne ready on the table and a Cub fan friend call me to ask me where I was going to celebrate after the win. This was when Kevin Mitchell was up. When Mitchell got the hit, my dad gave me "The Look". You know that "Uh Oh" look. Sorry that was the worst even though there would still be a game 7 that we new they would lose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

If we lose this game I'll go over to underdog's house and watch Peyton Manning's college football games in a weekend marathon with him and Jules Winfield. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Getting this out of the way..avoiding an upset.......the heartbreak.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Getting this out of the way..avoiding an upset.......the heartbreak. : December 2006.   Rainy day. Jets played well and minimized Brady's passing game.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    Umm, I;m pretty sure November 2008. The cassel season. Thursday night, nfl network. Cassel leads an incredible rally with an amazing td pass to moss. Only for NYJ to win the coin toss and kick a field goal on the first possession

34-31 NYJ (OT)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coolguy55220. Show Coolguy55220's posts

It will be upsetting because the pats absolutely got exactly u could ask for. They got the bye, 1st seed, choice of the easiest team and the easiest road (not having to play both ravens and steelers). They better capitalize or its gonna be upsetting. And more so because losing to these jets means we gotta accept the trash talk all off-season and even into next season. That is torture. If you look objectively, this shouldnt be a tough matchup, but this has more pressure than a normal divisional round game because it is your division rival you are facing. All the bragging rights go to the winner. Lets hope our pats come ready to play, if they do, i wont be worried at all.