Giants about to make that 10-0 run

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Giants about to make that 10-0 run

Where's jints 10 win thread?   Did he cry to dad and dad contact BDC to get it removed?  Waaaaaaaaaaa. Even listening to Mayock dubbed in Portuguese was satisfying. 

Ha ha ha fourty tool!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Re: Giants about to make that 10-0 run

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where's jints 10 win thread?   Did he cry to dad and dad contact BDC to get it removed?  Waaaaaaaaaaa. Even listening to Mayock dubbed in Portuguese was satisfying. 

Ha ha ha fourty tool!

[/QUOTE]

Leave it to the Mods to inject themselves, in order to defend a troll. Geez.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/fear-not-jints-will-win-10-games/100/6815401?page=13

There you go

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

He can't hide from the thread or 0-6.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

Has it seriously not occured to people that these trolls ARE mods? That they just post their gibberish to stir the pot with the misguided agenda that the nonsense will drive page hits?

How else would you explain people like Not a Shot, Underdog, Commie and Leon? If they aren't being paid to post here that would mean they are insane. I find it a little hard to believe.

Some of these people have been here for years antagonizing people and disrupting with their idiocy. And the mods do nothing? It doesn't add up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

When I see 9 losses then I will count them out. Barely.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has it seriously not occured to people that these trolls ARE mods? That they just post their gibberish to stir the pot with the misguided agenda that the nonsense will drive page hits?

How else would you explain people like Not a Shot, Underdog, Commie and Leon? If they aren't being paid to post here that would mean they are insane. I find it a little hard to believe.

Some of these people have been here for years antagonizing people and disrupting with their idiocy. And the mods do nothing? It doesn't add up.

[/QUOTE]

Excellent point...it does make you wonder...I have noticed that if you attack one of the trolls your post does tend to get deleted

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

I don't normally respond to trolls. It serves no purpose. But after underdog came here to rub our noses in a tough playoff loss. The same day, mind you. I just snapped and told him exactly what I thought of him. Got banned. Meanwhile, he was allowed to stay and continue post his garbage. I didn't come here for a long time. I see he's still here.

I don't know what the point of having mods assigned to this forum is if they are not interested in protecting the integrity of the board. They could have a nice little spot for intelligent sports discussion here. Most Boston sports fans are very knowledgeable and passionate. Instead, they have let it degenerate into an unmitigated jungle of childish name calling and insults. They have let it be overrun by the lowest common denominator.

Basically, the inmates are running the asylum. Obviously that's what the paper wants, or they would do something about it. Like I said, it doesn't really add up. They would get a lot more posters if they cleaned out the riff raff and turned this into a respectable forum.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Giants suck because they have a lousy OL, and a defense that can no longer apply consistent pressure on opposing QBs...which used to cover up their deficiencies in the secondary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Did u get the 0 and the 10 backwards?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did u get the 0 and the 10 backwards?

[/QUOTE]

Just going by what I was told.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to scash2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rusty on Pats board, Softy on Sox board and Fierce on Celts boards are all either paid to attack and instigate with others, flood the board with obnoxious posts 24/7 or else they are mentally ill and lonely with no social skills.

They all seem to have the same agenda as 'fans' and get banned enough to make people think they are not BDC employees.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I wish Belichick drafted like Reese.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

[/QUOTE]

Rusty on Pats board, Softy on Sox board and Fierce on Celts boards are all either paid to attack and instigate with others, flood the board with obnoxious posts 24/7 or else they are mentally ill and lonely with no social skills.

They all seem to have the same agenda as 'fans' and get banned enough to make people think they are not BDC employees.

[/QUOTE]

The Celtics board is by far the worst. The Lakers trolls and the two clowns that dominate the board bickering with each other like a couple of mentally challenged 12 year olds are ridiculous. I rarely ever go over there. And I post even less often. It's too bad. I'm not terribly excited about this season. And I despise the NBA. But I still love the Celtics. But that place is a complete freakshow.