GIANTS ARE STILL YOUR DADDY'S

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: GIANTS ARE STILL YOUR DADDY'S

Not one of your better moments here jints. Pure troll work.

At the moment I regret my previous defenses of you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

All this proves what I've said all along. The only reason he's here is to gain a feeling of personal superiority by continuously bringing up those two games. He's doing it now because he feels insecure about his team and needs to pump himself up after yesterday's debacle in Atlanta. His whole thing is to gain personal satisfaction by reflecting the glorious light of his presence off us be-nighted Patriots fans so he can feel better about himself. He proves it over and over again. He was not here at all last night until the Niners jumped out to a big lead. If NY had lost those two games to NE, he would not be here at all because they would be reminders of his futility, and there would be no sick pleasure in starting threads like this. He needs it to maintain his ego. All this shows is that he is a complete loser that has absolutely no source of life or confidence outside this forum, and therefore trolls here to gain the kind of satisfaction most human beings get from a kiss or an embrace.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Why any of you correspond with this azz/hole is amazing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

It's a funny thread to start considering the beat down the Gs took. Worthy of Leon the Jets troll.

IF the Giants make the playoffs and IF they play the 49ers Jints will probably be wishing he kept his pie hole shut

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's a funny thread to start considering the beat down the Gs took. Worthy of Leon the Jets troll.

IF the Giants make the playoffs and IF they play the 49ers Jints will probably be wishing he kept his pie hole shut

[/QUOTE]

+1

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Unsubscribe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

You know that if 0 out of 3 NY teams make the playoffs the entire State's happiness will revolve around us getting knocked out of the playoffs. If that doesn't happen it will be back to bringing up the Yankees who can be assured of a World Series next year after signing washed up, angry, drunk Youk.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

If this helps you get over what had to be one of the worst beat downs of the year, more power to you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

You know that if 0 out of 3 NY teams make the playoffs the entire State's happiness will revolve around us getting knocked out of the playoffs. If that doesn't happen it will be back to bringing up the Yankees who can be assured of a World Series next year after signing washed up, angry, drunk Youk.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, true.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonboston. Show bostonboston's posts

Giants fans love to and have to live in the past because they know that their future is dim however Patriots fans have the luxury of moving forward because their future is much brighter.

Welcome to all the trolls. if your continued patriots bashing helps you make it to the next day without offing yourself .... glad this forum helps you feel better, when your team cant. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

One thing you can say for the Giants is they know how to lose better than the Pats. I mean if you're going to lose you might as well give up like they did, instead of you know, actually trying like the Pats did.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

really? u mean the team we beat 26-3 in their house? yeah shaking jints are  (rolls eyes)

[/QUOTE]

not to say the giants couldnt beat the 49ers, but you know they are a good team and wouldnt roll over....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

All this proves what I've said all along. The only reason he's here is to gain a feeling of personal superiority by continuously bringing up those two games. He's doing it now because he feels insecure about his team and needs to pump himself up after yesterday's debacle in Atlanta. His whole thing is to gain personal satisfaction by reflecting the glorious light of his presence off us be-nighted Patriots fans so he can feel better about himself. He proves it over and over again. He was not here at all last night until the Niners jumped out to a big lead. If NY had lost those two games to NE, he would not be here at all because they would be reminders of his futility, and there would be no sick pleasure in starting threads like this. He needs it to maintain his ego. All this shows is that he is a complete loser that has absolutely no source of life or confidence outside this forum, and therefore trolls here to gain the kind of satisfaction most human beings get from a kiss or an embrace.

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

lighten up francis and keep PRAYING we don't see u again in the SB which I know you are!

[/QUOTE]

Like I posted a minute ago. No need to pray, youll never be there again. Meanwhile, got your deflated ego pumped up enough with all this smack talk to go to sleep without checking under your bed for monsters? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

im not going to just dismiss the giants chances, they were in the same position last year and ended up winning it all....it would take alot and i dont see it happening, but im not going to dismiss them until if and when they are eliminated.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

lighten up francis and keep PRAYING we don't see u again in the SB which I know you are!

[/QUOTE]

Like I posted a minute ago. No need to pray, youll never be there again. Meanwhile, got your deflated ego pumped up enough with all this smack talk to go to sleep without checking under your bed for monsters? 

[/QUOTE]

never is a long time my friend...and as bad as they were yesterday, you know, a win in Balt and a win vs eagles at home and then it's div winner or wild card and, you know, jints are kind of known to raise their game when stakes are the biggest and, you know, two or three wins in the post season...

(cue scary horror movie music for nervous pats fans)

[/QUOTE]

Right. Sounds more like The Burbs or maybe Don Knotts and Tim Conway in "Private Eyes".

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

never is a long time my friend...and as bad as they were yesterday, you know, a win in Balt and a win vs eagles at home and then it's div winner or wild card and, you know, jints are kind of known to raise their game when stakes are the biggest and, you know, two or three wins in the post season...

[/QUOTE]

im not nervous at all, if the giants make it to the super bowl, so be it. the pats cant control that....what they can control is their own destiny....if they do meet in the super bowl i will be thrilled because it would mean another chance at redemption for the pats and another chance at the elusive 4th ring. have the giants been a major pain in the a.ss for the pats and us fans? yes, but to say we wouldnt want to see the pats play the giants in the super bowl again is just ignorant.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. Sounds more like The Burbs or maybe Don Knotts and Tim Conway in "Private Eyes".

[/QUOTE]

hey thats funny!

actually no it's not...

[/QUOTE]

Private Eyes is a very funny movie......

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not one of your better moments here jints. Pure troll work.

At the moment I regret my previous defenses of you.

[/QUOTE]

come on babe! i gotta have a little "get back" after all the mean things said about my giants yesterday and today

my God u would think the giants losing bad to the falcons had ANYTHING to do with ur beloved pats-i know the history between pats and jints but jeez it gets silly

and sorry but too many of ur buddies here-not you u have some class and perspective-went waaaay overboard with the comments b/c the STILL cant let the superbowls go-it's that Yankees like sense of entitledment combined with sore loser whining that paints a bad pciture of pats fans-the reason they aren't liked that much-and the same things i dont like about them are the same things u dont either!

i wish more were like you are

dont regret your defense of me i appreciated it and reciprocated always-i am still lovable ol"jints this is just a minor bump in the road

cheers!

[/QUOTE]

I know we have some extremely anal members of our little Pats' family. I've stuggled with them myself, and I think their complete lack of objectivity has poisoned the perception of Pats' fans around the league.

I just think starting troll threads is beneath you. Sure, fire away in a thread, but don't start one. It just helps the riff raff make a case that you aren't an objective poster and are the troll they claim you are.

Peace.