Giants are way too convinced they are going to win!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Giants are way too convinced they are going to win!

I hope to God we win this game. I live in NY and I am so sick of Jets and Giants fans. When it's not one it's the other. They both suck!!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8266229b/article/ny-gov-cuomo-bet-big-on-giants

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Re: Giants are way too convinced they are going to win!

And they are all UGLY looking.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Giants are way too convinced they are going to win!:
    [QUOTE]And they are all UGLY looking.
    Posted by NYPat[/QUOTE]
    I've seen as many dogs in Bean Town as I have in the Apple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

both teams play in New Jersey,so where is Chris Christie on this ? and talk about ugly

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Good - I want the Giants to be confident, maybe they'll even be overconfident, but I can't see Caughlin letting them get that way.  Why shouldn't/wouldn't they be convinced they're going to win - they suppose to think they have no chance? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

There's no hope required.

Patriots will win

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I think the Giants are living in 2007, reading the headlines about themselves. Even with the way the 49ers struggles, they were very lucky to get out of there with a win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The Patriots will win. I don't care what westernoregon says.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

western moronagon is a troll who pretends to be a Pats fan but some how finds a way to lube the jocks of EVERY team they play.
    It must be on his "bucket list".  Can't think of another reason why a decrepit old foolish troll would want to spend any of his last days here. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

I'm hoping the Pats are convinced that they themselves will win as well.

Honestly, the Giants are a good football team and have repeatedly had luck on their side.  They are not to be taken lightly, which I"m sure the Pats are not.

It will be a nail biter and hopefully the Pats are the ones with the trophy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Pats will win this. Might not be pretty but NE is wining this game. I too, am so sick of the giants acting like they and their sorry team and state already won. that mayor telling everyone to bet all their money on the giants was ridiculous I hope he  looks like a fool just like rex ryan does every year with his guarantees. It must be killing rex the pats are in the SB and his jets are at home. well rex you still never made it to the bowl. Yet you sit here and say brady is no good whatever

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Giants are obviously reading and believing the hype that is going on about them.  The Pats just go about their business knowing they have to play the game FIRST before any thoughts of winning the game in advance occur like we are seeing out of NY.  If anything, knowing how the team itself does not directly pay attention to the press clippings etc...  you know that friends & relatives are letting them know what they are reading and hearing about the team.  I hope they are getting mighty pi**ed at what is being said about them and will have that proverbial chip of no respect on their shoulders.  It is amazing how a 15 - 3 team is being viewed as a weaker than one which is currently 12 - 7!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Logical positivism. 

In the 1920s people believed that if you were sure the stock market would go up, it would go up.  So lots of people invested and believed, and it went up.  More people believed and invested, and it went up more.  This worked wonderfully until 1929 when it didn't. 

The same thing happened with Bernie Madoff.

New Yorkers are strange. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Giants are way too convinced they are going to win!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants are way too convinced they are going to win! : if Gmen were "very lucky" then the Pats should be home and we should be playing the Ravens (see, touchdown not called and missed chip shot FG)
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Really???!!!  I seem to recall a gift of 7 points the Giants benefitted from to allow them to tie the game in SF those being the punt return faux pas of the ball hitting the returner's knee.  As for the FG in OT, I can give some credit to the Giants punt special team for knocking the ball out of Williams hands.  No different than Moore knocking the potential TD catch out of the Ravens' receivers hands.  Other than a missed FG, which would not have defeated the Pats, where were the gifts for the Pats?