Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsbb12b81m83w. Show patriotsbb12b81m83w's posts

Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now.

Giants are not asking for a second round pick, Patriots are interested. How many second round draft picks do we have at the moment that we can possibly ship to the Giants to acquire Osi. Hell I say give them a second round pick and give them OL Solder, we don't need him we got Light back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DPG182. Show DPG182's posts

Re: Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now.

In Response to Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now.:
    [QUOTE]Giants are not asking for a second round pick, Patriots are interested. How many second round draft picks do we have at the moment that we can possibly ship to the Giants to acquire Osi. Hell I say give them a second round pick and give them OL Solder, we don't need him we got Light back.
    Posted by patriotsbb12b81m83w[/QUOTE]

I believe we have the Raider's second round pick if I'm not mistaken

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm sorry I don't normally like to critize people for making a new thread when a ton have already been created but I can't take it anymore after the last week or so. Before making a new thread literally take the 2 secs to scan the front page of threads and see if there is another thread already started about the matter. Sometimes new threads are created at the same time and can't help it but there are multiple threads about this, some of them over a day old. It will keep the board much cleaner if you just take the 2 secs to check for current threads on the subject. Thank you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

LOL..

The board "moderator" has spoken.

Undecided

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Don't get rid of Solder, Light has a 2 year deal, this is excellent time for Solder to learn and gain experience.

As far as Osi, I say a two rounder and some cash and it's a good deal.  Don't give up any first round picks for the guy.  But it sounds like the Giants are pulling the plug on it all together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

From Boston.com:

The Giants have told end Osi Umenyiora and his agent that they are no longer allowed to seek a trading partner, www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/08/giants_tell_osi_umenyiora_agen.html?mobRedir=false">according to Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger.

The person, who requested anonymity because the talks were to remain private, said the team's reasoning was Umenyiora's agent, Tony Agnone, has been unable to find a team willing to give up a first-round pick. A report in the Baltimore Sun Tuesday said the Giants had lowered their asking price for Umenyiora, though today's decision demonstrates the team's valuation of Umenyiora on the trade market has not changed.

The team's decision to take the trade off the table is a sign they're looking to nip this distraction in the bud, though it might only serve to further escalate Umenyiora's anger over his claim the Giants promised to restructure his contract.

The Patriots had done their due diligence on Umenyiora.

It's possible this could be revisited at some points by the Giants.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now.:
    [QUOTE]LOL.. The board "moderator" has spoken.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

You're obviously not on the Pats board much but I rarely ever speak out over multiple threads with the same subject but over the last week people have created multiple threads sometimes hours or days after the original thread was started and most times with the other threads in the top 5 of the first page of threads. When the front page is full of the same couple of topics it's a bit silly to think it would take less time to see there are other threads on the subject and add your thoughts then to create a new thread.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now.:
    [QUOTE]From Boston.com: The Giants have told end Osi Umenyiora and his agent that they are no longer allowed to seek a trading partner, www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2011/08/giants_tell_osi_umenyiora_agen.html?mobRedir=false " /> according to Mike Garafolo of the Newark Star-Ledger. The person, who requested anonymity because the talks were to remain private, said the team's reasoning was Umenyiora's agent, Tony Agnone, has been unable to find a team willing to give up a first-round pick. A report in the Baltimore Sun Tuesday said the Giants had lowered their asking price for Umenyiora, though today's decision demonstrates the team's valuation of Umenyiora on the trade market has not changed. The team's decision to take the trade off the table is a sign they're looking to nip this distraction in the bud, though it might only serve to further escalate Umenyiora's anger over his claim the Giants promised to restructure his contract. The Patriots had done their due diligence on Umenyiora. It's possible this could be revisited at some points by the Giants.
    Posted by mrmojo1120[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a pure speculation article. Of course the Giants were looking for a first rounder and if someone had been dumb enough to offer one they would have traded him. Now that it hasn't happened they have to decide whether or not he's going to be so disruptive to the team that it may be worth taking a second rounder just to be rid of him. For now it seems they've adopted a wait and see attitude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Giants backed of Demand for Osi, Patriots are among teams interested now. : Agreed. How hard is it look? Like clockwork, 98.5 announces something and then we see 2 people start the same thread within 20 minutes of one another.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

That's because with 98.5 we usually get sports updates every 20mins. So one person tunes in and hears the annoucement, gets excited (which I can't blame them because I do the same thing), and wants to post right away. It doesn't bother me if multiple threads get created at the same time, that happens, or if the original thread is buried a page or two back but, when every 20mins to hour a new thread is created when the original is still right on the top of the first page of threads it can get a bit crowed in here quickly.