Giants player saves fan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Giants player saves fan

From yahoo.com:

New York Giants tight end Martellus Bennettwas credited with three catches for 44 yards in his team's 38-10 rout of the Green Bay Packers on "Sunday Night Football." However, it was afourth catch Bennett made after the game, for a grand total of 15 feet, that made him a real hero.

After the game, Bennett was interacting with fans near the field entrance to the Giants' locker room when a middle-aged man fell from a railing several feet above the field where the fans generally interact with the players after games.

"I was doing what I usually do, moseying to the locker room and meandering around," Bennett said. "Naturally, I just wanted to step back, but I did the righteous thing and I stepped up. I caught him, I saved his life, I tapped into my inner superhero, which I do have."

"Spidey-senses," to be specific.

"I'm usually a ninja, but my Spidey-senses told me he was going to take a fall, so I saved his life," Bennett modestly recalled. "He owes me his first-born or something. Actually I don't want that. Maybe a sandwich or something."

The fan might be a bit short on sandwich money -- after Bennett saved his bacon, the man was accosted by Jersey state troopers and taken away to face undisclosed charges. So, bail cash could be a pressing concern.

"That sucks," Bennett said

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Re: Giants player saves fan

I'm thinking it was Fireman Ed trying to commit suicide after the Jets embarassing loss Thanksgiving night.