Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4THANDOOPS. Show 4THANDOOPS's posts

Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs

She's obviously a crybaby like her hubby.

Surprised

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

Once again the media blowing things out of porportion! Her comment was to some Giants fans gloating about Eli being better than Tom. She responded that he didn't catch the passes as well. No names, not really even blaming them. To me it seems the truth...in context. Eli's receivers made catches late in the game, Tom's didn't. We here have defended Brady against numerous trolls (and sometimes fellow fans). She's married to the guy. It was right after a heartbreaking loss. I'd like to know what all of you here would have said had you been there, and leaving someone taunted your Brady jersey right after the game. I'll bet 99% of it couldn't be posted here! And who knows what other wives may have said to hecklers...Giselle always has a bank of cameras following her, most others don't. I don't have a problem with her smacking back against what we'd call a "troll"! It's not like she was blaming the loss on anyone in particular. Just more tabloid stuff that went mainstream as it was connected to the SB. I applaud her sticking up for her man. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I've never liked Gisselle, she's an ugly little dog. I never liked her as a model and I never liked her with Tom. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

When you win say little. When you lose say even less. In this case you say nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Think what you would say if it were you. The man was yelling that Eli owned her husband. He said it more than once, why he was allowed that close to her is wrong. I loved it, she just said that he can't throw and catch the ball. I'm sure she was just as upset as all of us, knowing how much Tom wanted this. I would have said something. I live in NYC and the things that are said about Brady all the time is disgusting!!! They even call her names in the papers. So let's not forget she is his wife!!!! I would have hit the guy, I am known to have a temper! Giants suck!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Eli, and if the refs would have called holding more he wouldn't have all the time. Mankins was being mugged throughtout the game. I think the safety said what the refs were going to do, The Gints had 12 men on the field twice, that I saw. It was a poor game but we lost.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

to call Giant fans "classless" would be high praise.  lobotomized, low - life, cretans are terms that get closer to their true nature.  /  but those remarks by Giselle are more than just childish.  the reflect a true lack of dignity on the part
    of a spoiled, out of touch, elititist egomaniac.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

I hate Shaughnessy  . . but that "Yoko Ono" line is perfect. That's exactly who she is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Let's see, a bunch of drunk creeps trashtalking a player's wife after her perdsonal emails were hacked/obtained by the NY Post so they could do their little humiliation because her English looked a little sappy, probably normal stuff in Portuguese.  This isn't exactly Ray lewis or even Rex Ryan on the receiving end of trash talk they probably started. The fans could beat her up, or Laralogan her if they got close, probably nbot with ray lewis.

Her reaction was what any decent wife would say. she's not a member of the team and she isn't ready for this, so cut her a break.

I'm really interested in seeing photos of the significant others the find her unattractive.  you guys must be incredibly handsome (probably rich, too)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : At least try to mask your ignorance. Guess what? All QBs throw picks. The safety was a stupid call. Wes had both hands on the ball and DROPPED it. Guess what else ignoramus?  Tom's rating for the game was about the same as Eli's "elite" season was. I'm really getting sick of dum basses like you. Learn the game.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

C'mon Babe - The safety wasn't a stupid call.  It was the right call and it was critical to the outcome of the game. 

If it doesn't happen, the giants are REQUIRED to score a TD to take the lead.  Belichick doesn't have to let the Giants score, and if they do, the pats are down likely only 3 points and need drive a shorter distance to kick a FG.  That is significantly less pressure on the offense. 

You can talk about the endgame all you like, but not without the significance of the Pats first play from scrimmage.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

I do not even know why this is news, except for PATS haters.  They love this kind of stuff.  It would have been best left unsaid but considering the circumstances, I can understand how she feels.  Tom got a good one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gisele Bundchen blasts pats WRs : Add any 1 of the 3 NYG fumbles taken away; that, too, increases win chances.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

No doubt, we needed one of those balls.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

She is a chick, enough said.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I blame Myra.  She reached down and slapped the ball out of Wekler's hand.

It would be nice to have a back like Jacobs playing for the Pats.  He punishes people.  The Pats don't have that.  They need someone like that either on defense of offense.  Someone like Seymore or McGinst.  They need a punishing DE or line backer,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

it was merely an emotional response to reporters when egged on by statements like Eli owns your husband.....who in their right mind isn't going to protect your own family?

The bad part is that it was recorded so that the media can portray her any which way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]it was merely an emotional response to reporters when egged on by statements like Eli owns your husband.....who in their right mind isn't going to protect your own family? The bad part is that it was recorded so that the media can portray her any which way.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Gotta love a girl who has your back in a fight.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

how the hell can you let a bunch of imbeciles get under your skin
    to that extent? she is a spoiled baby.  Tom has become a spoiled baby.
    HE SHOWED NO LEADERSHIP on that last drive.  He looked DROOPY and SAD
    and DEFEATED and his f*ckin team reflected that.

I think the game was there to be won.

YES.  57 seconds with a time out.

go get it.  I think this pre - pubescent, hick, Eli could have done it.
    he could have done it with our team.  with the same tools brady had.

YES . .  BRADY BLEW IT.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Oh gawd. This non story shows how shallow our culture and media are. I'm sure everyone here who is bashing Giselle would have the maturity to walk through a bunch of crude and rude hecklers trashing your spouse. After a devasing loss. NOT. I'm sure everyone who is trashing Giselle has never lost their temper in public. Ever. Right? Wrong. Most of us would react in the same way or worse.

Get over it. Giselle is human. And based on the leaked e-mail and now this response- she's obviously  her husband's main support. I applaud her human response. I don't see or hear her response as an attempt to throw anyone under the bus- she was sticking up for TB and pointing out the obvious in a highly charged moment. Yep, it's ture he can't throw and catch the ball. Sheesh.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxbo. Show soxbo's posts

yeah . .  i guess so.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

she is right that the receivers sucked, but brady wasnt great in the 4th quarter either

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

how the hell can you let a bunch of imbeciles get under your skin
    to that extent? she is a spoiled baby.

And were it you after the game, being taunted for wearing a Brady jersey, you would have ignored them? Or would you have replied with something similar? Looking at it from a distance you can be logical and say they weren't worth the trouble. Caught up in the emotional drain of losing the SB I doubt many fans would have held their tongue!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

[QUOTE]Once again the media blowing things out of porportion! Her comment was to some Giants fans gloating about Eli being better than Tom. She responded that he didn't catch the passes as well. No names, not really even blaming them. To me it seems the truth...in context. Eli's receivers made catches late in the game, Tom's didn't. We here have defended Brady against numerous trolls (and sometimes fellow fans). She's married to the guy. It was right after a heartbreaking loss. I'd like to know what all of you here would have said had you been there, and leaving someone taunted your Brady jersey right after the game. I'll bet 99% of it couldn't be posted here! And who knows what other wives may have said to hecklers...Giselle always has a bank of cameras following her, most others don't. I don't have a problem with her smacking back against what we'd call a "troll"! It's not like she was blaming the loss on anyone in particular. Just more tabloid stuff that went mainstream as it was connected to the SB. I applaud her sticking up for her man. 
    Posted by Bubthegrub12[/QUOTE]

I can guarantee you that what I would've said to them would not of been able to be posted here. I say Great for her to say something to those trash talking Giants fans!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from heobrien. Show heobrien's posts

"I do not even know why this is news, except for PATS haters."
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

I am a Pat's hater, Jet fan for over forty years, and I don't think it news.  I'm reading these stories and follow up comments from fans more than a little bewildered.  

It seems to be a lot of rumbling, including from Pat's fans, over one of the wives venting the frustration over the loss.  Perhaps she could have made her point more tactfully, .. perhaps it was better left unsaid but regardless of what anyone thought was the direct "cause' for the Giants winning, .. under the circumstances her remarks are not a big deal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

You guys know that Brady wasnt right in the 4th quarter due to that Tuck hit right.

He was 20 for 23 before the sack. 4 of 18 or whatever after that.  Coincidence, I think not.

Its over...Wes dropped the ball. Now lets go pay him 15 mill a year for the next 5 years right?

Troy Brown called Wes the greatest, but he was being modest. Troy would have made the catch.  Too bad for wes as he wasnt the only goat, but he was the last goat that everyone will remember.

How about # 75, how did HE not show up? Was it the scheme?

How about White starting over Fletcher in another classic B.B.-Eric Alexander in 06 AFCCG move....smh

How about the cover 2 all game playing scared and leading to us getting ran on?

GAME OVER Fella's

25. This post has been removed.