Gisele Cheating?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from don444. Show don444's posts

Re: Gisele Cheating?

In Response to Re: Gisele Cheating?:
    [QUOTE]The dude is sipping on white wine with his pinky out.He's probably moving in close to see if he can get a whiff of Bradys cologne
    Posted by mojobag101[/QUOTE]

Smelling her cologne??? Ya right! ..She must have drank it then. The only cologne she has, Tom is wearing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I can't believe we're actually discussing paparrazi photos...during the season to boot! If that's the best shot they have I'm inclined to think it's all a bunch of BS. Surely Tom knows his wife will get attention such as this, and I assume he's OK with it. Not like he couldn't get a thousand fine looking women himself if he wanted to! Florio is such an azz, saying he doesn't usually post TMZ stuff! That's his bread and butter, he really should work for ESPN! And for those who worry about it affecting Tom's Monday night performance, that's funny. If he is mad about it that could be a good thing. He was pretty pizzed about the Jests game, and look what he did last Sunday! My bet would be that Tom got a good laugh out of this high-school type slander...if he even saw the articles at all!How about we all start discussing the Dolphins game?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

That is one ugly dude that Gisell is getting close too, I don't think Tom has anything to worry about

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pete4811. Show pete4811's posts

I agree with mojobag101..I like his ninja turtle headband set with k-mart jeans & footwear...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]I really dont think Tom Brady like us even getting involved in his personal life and I would love to try and honor his wishes. Leave this sh*t for Mike Reiss and his fellow hacks at ESPN
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Right on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

the angle is deceiving. First of all, their lips aren't touching - so, the end result could have been kisses on the cheek.

Secondly, if she were cheating with me - then it's ok. If she's cheating with anyone else....not so good Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

DEAD THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

THIS IS NONE OF OUR BUSINESS UNTIL BRADY STARTS GOIN BRETT FAVRE(PICKS GALORE) N I HEAR OUT OF HIS MOUTH "ITS BEEN HARD FOR ME TO FOCUS BECAUSE OF PERSONAL ISSUES" IDGAF AND NO1 ELSE SHOULD!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Gisele is pigeon toed huh? I never knew

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

fnp_bfo_0056270-450x678

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

I don't think she's cheating. The guy is just a drunk D B who is using his hands too much. That being said, if I were Brady I'd be pretty pissed. That's his freakin wife, and this supreme d ouche is all over her. I'd send Jerod Mayo down there to T bag this a hole and tell him to stay the hell away from Gisele.

Gisele needs to smarten up. They are a highly visible couple so things like this will start more stories. The best way is to prevent this from happening in the first place. Gisele should've been smarter.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

And yeah, that's his tongue on her face. Awesome. Brady's a human being so he CANT be happy about this.

I want to go back to the days of Bridget Moynihan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotway1. Show patriotway1's posts

[QUOTE]And yeah, that's his tongue on her face. Awesome. Brady's a human being so he CANT be happy about this. I want to go back to the days of Bridget Moynihan.
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]
    Im sorry, but if I did not know that Tom Brady and this woman in the photo were married, then I would have guessed the man holding her and trying to put his tongue in her ear was the husband.
    If you gentlemen are fine with the possibilities of your wife going out and doing something like this, then I would say your marriage has serious problems.
    Although paparatzi are low forms of life they usually have something worth while to tell. Aparently Guisell is doing things a little to much. Long term marraiges of this sort are not something that happen on a regular basis. Now Mr Brady has one more thing to be angry about besides the offense and no leadership. Looks like his wife may be following the leads of other men

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

She is overhyped by everyone.  Bridgette Moynahan is a much more beautiful woman.  Seriously, it is not even close.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOT2REGRET. Show NOT2REGRET's posts

Are you trying to be funny , when you spell her incorrectly or are you just a moron? J/C?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from j24m1. Show j24m1's posts

Guys with all do respect its a cultural thing to kiss in the manner (it looks like) they are going to kiss. There is no "passion" outside of the normal greeting gesture here. Just saying, yes in America this would look bad, in Paris, this does not have the same meaning. I am not an expert either, just want to make the point. 

And also, it really isnt anyones business. Just hope the guys continues to play great and carry our #28 ranked defense into the playoffs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Gisele brings home more bacon than even Tommy.  She works hard at her career, getting photographed over and over and over in her skin.  I think a picture of her being wrapped up with a guy is part of the Monday morning career grind for her.  OK, the extremely late Sunday night grind.

Tommy once appeared in his underpants on Saturday Night Live in a demonstration of sexual harassment, with the message that if it's Tom Brady, NOTHING is sexual harassment.

This couple is kind of busy with baby production right now.  My guess is that Tommy understands Gisele's job demands and Gisele understands that Tommy has to strip on national TV just like she does.  It's a different level of tolerance.

I also think that Gisele sweet-talked Tommy into the Justin Bieber haircut.  If you can't trust Gisele's fashion sense, who can you trust?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

But doesn't some part of you just want Brady to cut his hair? If he loves it, great. Go with it. However, if it really is Giselle directing this hair then I wish he had enough sack to disobey. This has nothing to do with football and I'm not insinuating it does, but I wish the guy I grew up idolizing would wear the pants in the relationship.

I also think his wife is totally and completely overrated. I don't like her face. Give me Adrianna Lima every day of the week and twice on Sunday over Giselle. Bar Refaeli easily beats out Giselle. I don't see Giselle anyone near how hot she is perceived. 

[QUOTE]Gisele brings home more bacon than even Tommy.  She works hard at her career, getting photographed over and over and over in her skin.  I think a picture of her being wrapped up with a guy is part of the Monday morning career grind for her.  OK, the extremely late Sunday night grind. Tommy once appeared in his underpants on Saturday Night Live in a demonstration of sexual harassment, with the message that if it's Tom Brady, NOTHING is sexual harassment. This couple is kind of busy with baby production right now.  My guess is that Tommy understands Gisele's job demands and Gisele understands that Tommy has to strip on national TV just like she does.  It's a different level of tolerance. I also think that Gisele sweet-talked Tommy into the Justin Bieber haircut.  If you can't trust Gisele's fashion sense, who can you trust?
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mgraham. Show mgraham's posts

it is probably nothing  .. but geesh ..can you imagine the smack talk!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

It's an incredible load off my mind to know that 21st Century Pats fan has more to worry about than the fact that the Pats don't look very tough on defense and don't seem inclined to use their offense to its best advantage.

Far more important to worry about what Giselle may or may not be doing.

After a couple three Super Bowls victories (and perennial contention) I would have thought this team might actually develop some fans.

Not the first time I've been wrong.

Not likely to be the last.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]It's an incredible load off my mind to know that 21st Century Pats fan has more to worry about than the fact that the Pats don't look very tough on defense and don't seem inclined to use their offense to its best advantage. Far more important to worry about what Giselle may or may not be doing. After a couple three Super Bowls victories (and perennial contention) I would have thought this team might actually develop some fans. Not the first time I've been wrong. Not likely to be the last.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

A popular sentiment, although I also think it's incorrect.  Brady is the most important guy on our team.  IF (a big and unlikely IF though) Brady's wife was cheating, it would have to impact him.  How much is up to debate, but what man wouldn't be distracted if his wife were cheating on him?  That is especially the case if you and your wife are celebrities and it is plastered all over TV and the web.  

I get the gist of what you are saying, but I fail to see how anyone cannot see how this relates to our team.  I'm married with a child.  I consider myself successful.  There is no chance I could learn of my wife cheating without it impacting my focus, concentration, and preparation.  I doubt you and Killa and others wouldn't be distracted either.  

That said, I do feel like a wuss discussing Brady's wife.  Just seems wrong.  But it absolutely is Pats related.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Oh my..... This post is sad.....

Time to end this now!

RAID!!! Stops trolls dead......

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeanKnowes. Show SeanKnowes's posts

Nah. This is how super models and "sophisticated" people act... Kissing each other or getting real close. Looking at the picture, it looks like he is a little loaded, and she is putting up with it because she knows him. We need to see the 30 seconds before and after photos before worrying about it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Gisele Cheating?:
    [QUOTE]http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/01/a-potential-distraction-emerges-for-tom-brady/ What are your interpretations of the photos? This isn't football related per se but it could very well turn into something that affects our season.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

Ap, this is way beneath you. You do realize that in most European countries, a quick kiss on the lips is the equivalent of a handshake in the US? Especially if it is an old friend. Heck the men even do it to each other and it is not considered a sign of homosexuality.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are so gullible. Jeez. They are kissing each other on both cheeks, which is essentially a common form of greeting between good friends in France, even between brothers and sisters. Grow the hell up! The photo is just from an angle to make it seem they are kissing each other on the mouth and you guys fell for it.
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]
    and to put it more in context, that is common in Brazil, Gisele and her friends home country.