Giselle Bunchen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Giselle Bunchen

Has Giselle Bunchen become the Yoko Ono of the Patriots?  Come on fans, look at the GM, Coach Belichick, and the play on the field, not at the wives of the players.  Brady (and John Lennon) have the responsibility to remain committed to their teams and teammates.  Gisele-blaming is easy but just as silly as the Yoko Ono broke up the Beatles theory.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

Re: Giselle Bunchen

I blame Vinatieri.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to joyceand's comment:

Has Giselle Bunchen become the Yoko Ono of the Patriots?  Come on fans, look at the GM, Coach Belichick, and the play on the field, not at the wives of the players.  Brady (and John Lennon) have the responsibility to remain committed to their teams and teammates.  Gisele-blaming is easy but just as silly as the Yoko Ono broke up the Beatles theory.

u know u probably don't need the Bunchen...i mean what other Giselle would you be talking about?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

She had some thoughts after last Super Bowl.  I wonder if she would be open to coming in and being the OC?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Brady , bunchen go too well together... Couldn't resist.

Kinda wish he went back to bunchen SBs  together

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Brady , bunchen go too well together... Couldn't resist.

Kinda wish he went back to bunchen SBs  together

Good pun

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gilzippy. Show gilzippy's posts

I don't think Giselle is the problem here and don't begrudge Brady a happy family life, but I wonder if his immersion into her cosmopolitan, metrosexual, model life has imparted a softness to him.  We were watching Brady's interview with Marino just prior to the game and everyone in the room commented on how soft and girly he looked.  A comparison to Justin Bieber was even thrown out there.  I've always thought of Brady as being tough as nails, but lately, I'm not so sure.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

How you look on camera has nothing to do with what is inside you! The only thing that has changed on Brady is his hair. He still is first in the locker room watches more video and still is a QBthat any team would want. And all QBs are taking his full throttle approach to each game to be successful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

She had some thoughts after last Super Bowl.  I wonder if she would be open to coming in and being the OC?

Or maybe she knows a little about putting a pass rush on.