Give me Ocho Cinco and Marshall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

Give me Ocho Cinco and Marshall

No CAP SIGN UP!! ya

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxPatsCelts1988. Show SoxPatsCelts1988's posts

Re: Give me Ocho Cinco and Marshall

Give me Moss and a receiver not named Sam Aiken.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Ocho Sucko, no thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

hed make a good dos reciever

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrisPatsFan. Show KrisPatsFan's posts

I posted the same thing abour Marshall earlier - everyone said he came with too much bagage which is crap.  Cory Dillon and Randy Moss both checked their bagage when they came to Foxborough.  I am sure McDaniels would be willing to trade his troubled star WR to the Pats for a draft pick we may not even use.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

whatever get someone i think ocho would be fine i dont see the problem with him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Ochocinco is 32 years old. We need a younger, taller and more physical WR like Marshall.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

How bout Moss/Marshell/Walter or swich Walter for Breaston. Steve u keep on with Boldin who is injury-prone missing almost 20 games in his career. Marshell catches more and does a better job getting in the end zone, a problem even with Welker. If were not going to be a true running team and it doesnt than we need our rec's to get into the end zone. Anyone blaming anything on 81 is foolish, hes been our only scoring threat for 3 years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

Ocho Stinko? We really need a Revis.

Now that the doooche coach in Denver has blown up after all, Marshall is probably available but many teams will want him.