Glad Pats Won - But The D Is Worse Than Last Year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Glad Pats Won - But The D Is Worse Than Last Year

In Response to Re: Glad Pats Won - But The D Is Worse Than Last Year:
    [QUOTE]OK, reading some of these posts has me re-thinking my initial assessment a bit. Still not satisfied, but I hadn't fully considered that the screens, runs and underneath stuff was going to be availale if we use our corners to neutralize TO and Evans. It just seemed like Buffalo did better tan 4-10 of 3rd down, but that is the stat. DB's did do some hitting, no question. Young LB's, new secondary, lost Mayo early...all in all, not so bad after all. Offense....just plain out of sync until it really mattered. I certainly hope everyone as their feet under them now. I was ragging on Light all night, but didn't take into account that we were spread wide so often, leaving him on an island against a Pro Bowl caliber DE. He got one sack and made a very athletic move on the INT. Randy may have to find ways to get away from tight man coverage, though. McGee was sharing his jock all night.
    Posted by markes8336[/QUOTE]

I can relate.  I prolly over-reacted too...cuz we were losing most of the game even though "statistically" we were better.  Regardless, we got work to do :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Those two stupid roughing the passer calls remind me of the line from 'Aliens'..."What are we supposed to use? Harsh language?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimdaytona. Show jimdaytona's posts

This D is the result of BB working on the cheap. No pass rush. Can't imagine what will happen when a real QB like the Manning of the world face this D.