GO GIANTS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: GO GIANTS

In response to "GO GIANTS": [QUOTE]GO GIANTS 2012 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE] Yawn.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to GO GIANTS:
    [QUOTE]GO GIANTS 2012 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS
    Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE]

YOU are the yahoo who was on this board talking up the Jests the day the Pats kicked their butts in N.Y. You have been MIA. Go back to N.Y. and toadie up to Fat REX loser.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: GO GIANTS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to GO GIANTS : YOU are the yahoo who was on this board talking up the Jests the day the Pats kicked their butts in N.Y. You have been MIA. Go back to N.Y. and toadie up to Fat REX loser.
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Yep, beat me to it:

Jets guaranteed to win

posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST

First: 9/12/2011
    Last: 1/8/2012
    Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game.

Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : Yep, beat me to it: Jets guaranteed to win posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST   nyfan11 Posts: 23 First: 9/12/2011 Last: 1/8/2012 Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game. Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

NY.... Thanking you my friend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "GO GIANTS": Yawn.....
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Double Yawn..............

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Hey, you can't fault him too much for loving New York City. It is the only city in the world that makes its own gravy when it rains.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I like Tom Coughlin but no way the Giants will be able to get past the Packers or Saints to make it to the big dance.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Good one. TSWFAN and NY-PATS-FAN4 – great memory, I love it. People like nyfan11 are not loyal to anyone. They just like to hate.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

[QUOTE]I like Tom Coughlin but no way the Giants will be able to get past the Packers or Saints to make it to the big dance.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Perhaps, but isn't that what they said the year the Giants beat us?  I'm as big a Pats fan as anyone, but the Giants are playing well in the playoffs (essentially, the last two regular season games were playoff games for them).  Just got to tip your cap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^^ oh, my hat is tipped to them for sure.  Big Coughlin fan and it amazes me he gets so much heat as a coach.  But I just don't see them getting past the Packers or Saints, not this year.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I will add that I'm pretty sure Packers fans are pretty nervous after watching the Giants play today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : Yep, beat me to it: Jets guaranteed to win posted at 11/13/2011 5:12 PM EST   nyfan11 Posts: 23 First: 9/12/2011 Last: 1/8/2012 Jets D has always been Brady's worst nightmare. And you're in OUR house. No way you can sweep us and never will.  Want some advice? Go buy yourselves a box of kleenex because you're going to need it after the game. Go Jets, your 2012 SuperBowl champs.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

probably forgot that BDC keeps historical posts :-)

awesome job tracking this down and sharing !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

G-men will have to get past the saints and packers and us.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

[QUOTE]G-men will have to get past the saints and packers and us.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

I don't think Saints beat 49ers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : probably forgot that BDC keeps historical posts :-) awesome job tracking this down and sharing !
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Where is BA2, PatFanInBA2?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Go Jets 2012 Super Champs! Oh wait they did not make the playoffs!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to "Re: GO GIANTS": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : No you wont be yawning, you will be crying next week watching your team end up in a big fat loss. Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE] To the Jets or Giants?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to "Re: GO GIANTS": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : No you wont be yawning, you will be crying next week watching your team end up in a big fat loss. Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE] Yawn..........

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : No you wont be yawning, you will be crying next week watching your team end up in a big fat loss.
    Posted by nyfan11

I like Coughlin, but the rest of em not so sure. You can call 3 more wins in a row but now you got the easy part done telling me about it. If you didn't live with your mom and had a job * this is proper posting protocal... yes?? * I'd bet you and take your next months rent.

I'm sure there is 3 more teams that think differently then you do. Rock on for being a homer. I am too.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO GIANTS : GIANTS!!! ALL THE WAY!!! SUPER BOWL!!!  PATS WILL GO HOME NEXT WEEK!!!
    Posted by nyfan11[/QUOTE]

Why does ny/nj need 3 teams to try and beat 1 New England team?  Eh, puszy?