Go Jets....today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Go Jets....today

Today is a day we root for the Jets. I hope all of us agree we don't want the Dolphins. Of the four remaining teams, I want the Chargers. Who do you want for the last wild card spot?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Re: Go Jets....today

I want the Patriots to play the Colts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

The Dolphins won't beat us in Foxboro in January....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

??? I would never root for them

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not worried about the Dolphins. Just wanted them out. Not rooting for the Jets, rooting against the Dolphins. I'm in my 50's so I go back when they owned us from 70 -85. Dispise them worse then the Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not worried about the Dolphins. Just wanted them out. Not rooting for the Jets, rooting against the Dolphins. I'm in my 50's so I go back when they owned us from 70 -85. Dispise them worse then the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Who should I root for, the Dolphins or the Jets. Truly a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

I've always been indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.  :) 

But I am sure that I'm against the phish. I'm with you; I'm in my 70's, and I root against the Dolphins, but for an entirely different reason.  I've never forgiven them for taking Nick Buoniconti away from the PATS. 

But I have such disdain for the Jets. 

Bartender, give me another Black Velvet and water.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

In response to jaytftwofive's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who should I root for, the Dolphins or the Jets. Truly a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

I've always been indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.  :) 

But I am sure that I'm against the phish. I'm with you; I'm in my 70's, and I root against the Dolphins, but for an entirely different reason.  I've never forgiven them for taking Nick Buoniconti away from the PATS. 

But I have such disdain for the Jets. 

Bartender, give me another Black Velvet and water.

[/QUOTE]

There was never a rivalry with the Jets until Rex Ryan or at the earliest, when BB left Parcells for the Pats.