Go vote tomorrow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

Go vote tomorrow

Take a break from the Pats talk and vote. Even if you don't vote for my guy, just vote! Check that, go vote IF you have been paying attention. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: Go vote tomorrow

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Take a break from the Pats talk and vote. Even if you don't vote for my guy, just vote! Check that, go vote IF you have been paying attention. 

[/QUOTE]

And, as is in all elections, IF YOU DON'T VOTE, YOU CAN'T BITCH! VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENTS!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I agree. Staring with the top guy. They all need to go. I spend some time on the hill and it's never been worse. Both sides! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agree, but you should be careful of who you tell to go vote tomorrow on this board. The IQ level here by some is so low, I don't want them voting at all. Or procreating.

Paying taxes is fine, though.

[/QUOTE]

Funny post!  However, many do not pay taxes. Everyone should pay something into the system. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Me and my wife always take our daughters with us when we vote.  It's about getting them involved at a young age.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to thehub's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Agree, but you should be careful of who you tell to go vote tomorrow on this board. The IQ level here by some is so low, I don't want them voting at all. Or procreating.

Paying taxes is fine, though.

[/QUOTE]

Funny post!  However, many do not pay taxes. Everyone should pay something into the system. 

[/QUOTE]

Why raise taxes on the rich when you can go after the people that dont pay anything at all???

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE]

Agree.  Our gov't is run by morons, without questions. Morons with agendas. Hmm. Sort of sounds like some here.

I will say this, even if the right guy wins tomorow, the real issue, the real problem is COngress and has been for a while now.

The president use to have more power, but a divisive tactic by BOTH parties, has really divided this country literally right down the middle, to the point they only have to cater to lobbyists in the swing states. It's like 4 or 5 states and it's the same ones in every election. Hmm.

It's also utterly ridiculous that the electoral college is still in existence.  It does the exact opposite today of what it was intended to do 200 years ago. lol

How about we eliminate the electroal college, make lobbying public on tv (CSPAN) where we can here the sales pitchers by the lobbyists or it's illegal, and how about Senators go down to 4 year terms (from 6) with the idea that THEY TOO have term limits, and can't serve more than back to back terms of 4 years.

If they did those 3 things, the morons in COngress who show zero leadership for the people they represent, would be held far more accountable.

Problem is, they write the legislation.

How about we just put Tim McCarver, Jets fans, Sandusky, Congress all in a space ship and just push it out to space?

[/QUOTE]

I like that idea.  Think about this though no matter who wins or loses tomorrow half the country is gonna be happy and the other half is gonna be pissed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Think of the outcry if the GOP takes NY and NJ. I bet voting is the last thing on peoples mind who don't have food or heat. The Gov't has badly failed on this one. I guess campaign stops are more important then peoples lives.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Think of the outcry if the GOP takes NY and NJ. I bet voting is the last thing on peoples mind who don't have food or heat. The Gov't has badly failed on this one. I guess campaign stops are more important then peoples lives.

[/QUOTE]

Yup. No difference than Katrina. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Me and my wife always take our daughters with us when we vote.  It's about getting them involved at a young age.

[/QUOTE]

Love it.  Great job! We do the same thing. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah the government failed so badly that both the Governor of New Jersey and the Mayor of NYC (neither of who are democrats) just decided to heap praise on the Obama administration's handling of the disaster relief right before the election just for kicks.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

The show last man standing focused on the election. It was well done for a dumb sitcom  Both side got creamed. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.