golfers thread... lets tee it up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

golfers thread... lets tee it up

Well there's plenty of golf left guys even though summer ends tomorrow :'(.  Especially down near the cape where some tracks stay open year round. 

Anyway it would be great to set up an outing down there somewhere .  Who's in on that one...?

On a side note...  I'm playing Friday and Saturday in the Tilton (Lochmere ) , Plymouth (Owls head) NH area. Right now we have 6 guys.   all except me are from the Foxboro, Sharon, Boston area.  6-14 hdcps. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: golfers thread... lets tee it up

thanks for the offer. Would be nice, but am out of state.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

If I wasn't on the West Coast I would be all over this.  Thanks for the offer!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Well there's plenty of golf left guys even though summer ends tomorrow :'(.  Especially down near the cape where some tracks stay open year round. 

Anyway it would be great to set up an outing down there somewhere .  Who's in on that one...?

On a side note...  I'm playing Friday and Saturday in the Tilton (Lochmere ) , Plymouth (Owls head) NH area. Right now we have 6 guys.   all except me are from the Foxboro, Sharon, Boston area.  6-14 hdcps. 

For future reference, if over the winter months you are considering a 'group road trip'.

check out www.golfnow.com/pensacola

There are a dozen really fine courses within the area.  And greens fees are very attractive compared to what you might be paying up north.

I played last week at Marcus Pointe for $16 including cart, and later in the week, Hidden Creek for $13 including cart by availing myself of golfnow 'specials'.  And Hidden Creek has all new greens that were put in last April and the course is gorgeous.

And presently the weather is nice with moderate humidity, and soon to get better as October approaches.  In my estimation, there is no better time, weatherwise,  to play golf than Oct. thru December.

So if you're inclined to visit the area for some golf, let me know and I could probably also steer you to some very affordable accomodations.

The bonus is that forum members are always welcomed on gameday to view the PATS game in my backyard-outdoor man cave.

This is a 'you-shuck-em-yourself' establishment with available coaching for Northerners *=)) rolling on the floor

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Cool stuff guys.  If I was anywhere near your area I would be joining in on the fun.  We would have a festive time for sure!!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to dustcover's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

For future reference, if over the winter months you are considering a 'group road trip'.

check out www.golfnow.com/pensacola

There are a dozen really fine courses within the area.  And greens fees are very attractive compared to what you might be paying up north.

I played last week at Marcus Pointe for $16 including cart, and later in the week, Hidden Creek for $13 including cart by availing myself of golfnow 'specials'.  And Hidden Creek has all new greens that were put in last April and the course is gorgeous.

And presently the weather is nice with moderate humidity, and soon to get better as October approaches.  In my estimation, there is no better time, weatherwise,  to play golf than Oct. thru December.

So if you're inclined to visit the area for some golf, let me know and I could probably also steer you to some very affordable accomodations.

The bonus is that forum members are always welcomed on gameday to view the PATS game in my backyard-outdoor man cave.

This is a 'you-shuck-em-yourself' establishment with available coaching for Northerners *=)) rolling on the floor

Dustman...  Looks like a pahty waitin ta happen... I know what you mean about fla in the fall . I fry if I get too much sun, so Dec is the best time.  less crowded too.