In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The guy sets an amazing record and you dopes still reel off stupid, childish nicknames while others get on the padded stats train.

Who cares how many passes vs. runs?  They won the game.  Why does it matter?

Is there a new standings formation I'm ont aware of? 

W-L-T-S  (Wins, Losses, Ties, Style)

[/QUOTE]
    There are those here that are as petty and petulant as 2 year old without his binky.  Its actually amusing to see them throwing tantrums about Brady losing his stat record while calling Manning a stat seeker.  Watching the openly obvious hypocrisy is fun. 

[/QUOTE]

Then there are those who worship molesters. Oops, I used the plural. My bad. There is only one; and he is YOU, troll.

[/QUOTE]

it really stings, Brady losing that record, doesn't it babe?

Hey, if its any consolation, Manning tipped his hat to Brady saying he expected Brady to break his record next or the following year. 

[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see Belichick load up on weapons like Fitzgerald and have a healthy Gronk next year. Watching that 2007 team was fun. QB's like Brady don't come around often, go for it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Gomer gets 51

After next week against Oakand, the TD passing record may be unbreakable as Brady will NEVER get a receiver corps to come even close or any other team that can put together a QB/WR corps like the Broncos have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't get the Manning hate. When Brady was throwing ball up by numerous touchdowns late in a game nobody cared around here. Manning does the same and he gets ripped. The guy is an awesome QB, I like when th Pats beat him but I also enjoy watching him play. He can finish his career with 13 playoff losses, he's still one of the best ever.

[/QUOTE]

Do you also enjoy that he sat naked on a female trainer's face with his anal parts and balls as he held her down, and thought he was a real funny guy?

AAron Hernandez was a good receiver. Do you hope he beats the rap and comes back so you can appreciate his play too?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was under 500 in 2004 and is over 620 as of today.

He also had more attempts than Brady in 2007 before he got to 49 this year.

[/QUOTE]

And it took Brady more than 500 attempts in 2007 before he got his 46th.  Manning got his 49 in under 500 attempts and 15 games.  What's your point. 

[/QUOTE]

Manning's accomplishments in 2004 are far greater than what Brady did in 2007 and Manning this season. He could have obliterated the record in 2004 and didn't.  The way the Broncos are calling so many pass plays this season it appears achieving new personal and season passing records for Manning are important.  But, when all is said and done and Manning is, again, stopped in the playoffs due to no running game and a D that gives up points, his regular season stats are all he has to commiserate about as he compares his one ring to his brother's two. 

[/QUOTE]

AGC - no pass allowed now.  Everyone here gloated to no end about Brady's record and none were rational enough to give Manning credit for his 2004 season at then. 

Its seems shallow to say such a thing now, 5 years later, since Brady lost the record.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't get the Manning hate. When Brady was throwing ball up by numerous touchdowns late in a game nobody cared around here. Manning does the same and he gets ripped. The guy is an awesome QB, I like when th Pats beat him but I also enjoy watching him play. He can finish his career with 13 playoff losses, he's still one of the best ever.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt the greatest accumulator of regualr season stats. PM and dan marino will go down as the greatest regular season QB's all time.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of that thinking. Great quarterbacks are great quarterbacks. Super Bowls are great but I don't think any less of Dan Marino because the Dolphins did not win one. Trent Dilfer has one, and he'll always be a mediocre quarterback at best.

[/QUOTE]

Great clutch QB's don't lose 8 times out of 12 in their 1st playoff game. PM is in the top 2 greatest regular season QB's of all time and there is nothing wrong with that.

[/QUOTE]

I think alot more goes into it than that. I understand your reasoning, but Manning his first couple of years in the playoff was a young QB on a young team that was learning how to win and had to face a veteran Patriots defense that would give any QB fits. Playing those teams back and then and losing to them, actually helped his development to become one of the best of all-time.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Bradys 1st year was with a team coming off a 5-11 year playing against the greatest show on turf on the biggest stage and netted a SB win.

[/QUOTE]

Defense helped. Tuck rule helped. Having Charlie Weiss helped. Going back to the sideline and being able to go over things with Bledsoe didn't hurt. Also, the biggest reason they won that Super Bowl for me was having played the Rams in November earlier that year. Too many facotrs, each is unique in their own way.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

The guy sets an amazing record and you dopes still reel off stupid, childish nicknames while others get on the padded stats train.

[/QUOTE]

If it was the reverse, Not-A-Shot, all we would hear is how Brady was trying to pad his stats.  3 TD passes in the 4th quarter when up 23 - 13?

[/QUOTE]

You guys are hysterical.  Brady crumb-snatched his way to this record in the first place.  Don't you remember Brady throwing a TD in the 4th quarter of a game the Pats were up by 30 points in 2007?  Meanwhile, Manning kneeled on the ball three times to close a game from the opponents' 3 yard line late in 2004, and he sat out most of game 15 BEFORE he set the record!  This record was always Manning's, but the crumb-snatching cheaters just got to borrow it for a short time...

[/QUOTE]

Up 30-13 with 5 minutes to play PM threw 3 out of 4 plays on his final drive of the game. LMAO at you and PM. 

Peyton Manning the greatest accumulator of regular season stats alltime... the greatest loser in playoff history alltime.

[/QUOTE]
    wow Jri - Manning's greatness REALLY bugs you doesn't it?  Brady's only accolades are his wins with the help of defense and special teams, and it knaws at your bone marrow, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO@U... Mannings greatness. The 8 out of 12 one and outs... the 11 playoff losses... I can't stop laughing...

BTW I'll take the wins... thanks TB

[/QUOTE]

so wait - you are laughing at me laughing at you?  That's funny, because I am not the one here looking for ways to bash Manning to make me feel better that Brady lost his record. 

LOL.  So now it me laughing at you laughing at me laughing at you!  Weak sauce Jri - Weak sauce. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to magicalhobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He was under 500 in 2004 and is over 620 as of today.

He also had more attempts than Brady in 2007 before he got to 49 this year.

[/QUOTE]

And it took Brady more than 500 attempts in 2007 before he got his 46th.  Manning got his 49 in under 500 attempts and 15 games.  What's your point. 

[/QUOTE]

Manning's accomplishments in 2004 are far greater than what Brady did in 2007 and Manning this season. He could have obliterated the record in 2004 and didn't.  The way the Broncos are calling so many pass plays this season it appears achieving new personal and season passing records for Manning are important.  But, when all is said and done and Manning is, again, stopped in the playoffs due to no running game and a D that gives up points, his regular season stats are all he has to commiserate about as he compares his one ring to his brother's two. 

[/QUOTE]

AGC - no pass allowed now.  Everyone here gloated to no end about Brady's record and none were rational enough to give Manning credit for his 2004 season at then. 

Its seems shallow to say such a thing now, 5 years later, since Brady lost the record.

[/QUOTE]

Hold on. Are you a fan of the colts or broncos? Last time I checked Gomer played for Denver.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    There are those here that are as petty and petulant as 2 year old without his binky.  Its actually amusing to see them throwing tantrums about Brady losing his stat record while calling Manning a stat seeker.  Watching the openly obvious hypocrisy is fun. 

[/QUOTE]

Then there are those who worship molesters. Oops, I used the plural. My bad. There is only one; and he is YOU, troll.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, if its any consolation, Manning tipped his hat to Brady saying he expected Brady to break his record next or the following year. 

[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see Belichick load up on weapons like Fitzgerald and have a healthy Gronk next year. Watching that 2007 team was fun. QB's like Brady don't come around often, go for it.

[/QUOTE]
    no they don't.  pats fans are really fortunate to have Brady.  The guy is all world. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't bother me a bit troll. Brady played a real schedule the year he set it. As I said, I'm more impressed with Manning 2004 than this year. And unlike you, I'm honest.

Would I have liked Brady to retain it for "bragging rights"? Sure. But it's no big deal in the big picture. A much bigger deal to me would be getting a better GM.

The Brady Manning argument is never going to be settled. And it is unlikely in the next few years either is going to do enough to completely eclipse the other in the eyes of many.

Brady won't break the record again. BB won't ever load up on the receiver position like he did that year. Hell, BB is a 50/50 shot as to whether Brady's receivers will even be competent from year to year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No doubt the greatest accumulator of regualr season stats. PM and dan marino will go down as the greatest regular season QB's all time.

[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of that thinking. Great quarterbacks are great quarterbacks. Super Bowls are great but I don't think any less of Dan Marino because the Dolphins did not win one. Trent Dilfer has one, and he'll always be a mediocre quarterback at best.

[/QUOTE]

Great clutch QB's don't lose 8 times out of 12 in their 1st playoff game. PM is in the top 2 greatest regular season QB's of all time and there is nothing wrong with that.

[/QUOTE]

I think alot more goes into it than that. I understand your reasoning, but Manning his first couple of years in the playoff was a young QB on a young team that was learning how to win and had to face a veteran Patriots defense that would give any QB fits. Playing those teams back and then and losing to them, actually helped his development to become one of the best of all-time.

[/QUOTE]

Tom Bradys 1st year was with a team coming off a 5-11 year playing against the greatest show on turf on the biggest stage and netted a SB win.

[/QUOTE]

Defense helped. Tuck rule helped. Having Charlie Weiss helped. Going back to the sideline and being able to go over things with Bledsoe didn't hurt. Also, the biggest reason they won that Super Bowl for me was having played the Rams in November earlier that year. Too many facotrs, each is unique in their own way.

[/QUOTE]

Got it... TB had nothing to do with his teams success and PM had nothing to do with his teams post season failures. You win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Not to mention that Bledsoe actually got that win for the pats in the second game of the 2001 playoffs - not brady. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, Fetus Head is as big a phony as you are; with similar moral character.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Tuck rule helped.

[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about now? The Pats got shafted on the tuck rule play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't bother me a bit troll. Brady played a real schedule the year he set it. As I said, I'm more impressed with Manning 2004 than this year. And unlike you, I'm honest.

Would I have liked Brady to retain it for "bragging rights"? Sure. But it's no bi.g deal in the big picture. A much bigger deal to me would be getting a better GM.

The Brady Manning argument is never going to be settled. And it is unlikely in the next few years either is going to do enough to completely eclipse the other in the eyes of many.

Brady won't break the record again. BB won't ever load up on the receiver position like he did that year. Hell, BB is a 50/50 shot as to whether Brady's receivers will even be competent from year to year.

[/QUOTE]

LOL - that's why you are perpetuating this thread - because it doesn't bother you a bit.  LMAO. 

How come it took Manning breaking Brady's record for people to actually give props to Manning's 2004 year.  It never happened here before today.  Can you show me where you were congratulating Manning for his 2004 year in any year before this one?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Not to mention that Bledsoe actually got that win for the pats in the second game of the 2001 playoffs - not brady. 

[/QUOTE]

Brady played half the game and got hurt troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If it was the reverse, Not-A-Shot, all we would hear is how Brady was trying to pad his stats.  3 TD passes in the 4th quarter when up 23 - 13?

[/QUOTE]

You guys are hysterical.  Brady crumb-snatched his way to this record in the first place.  Don't you remember Brady throwing a TD in the 4th quarter of a game the Pats were up by 30 points in 2007?  Meanwhile, Manning kneeled on the ball three times to close a game from the opponents' 3 yard line late in 2004, and he sat out most of game 15 BEFORE he set the record!  This record was always Manning's, but the crumb-snatching cheaters just got to borrow it for a short time...

[/QUOTE]

Up 30-13 with 5 minutes to play PM threw 3 out of 4 plays on his final drive of the game. LMAO at you and PM. 

Peyton Manning the greatest accumulator of regular season stats alltime... the greatest loser in playoff history alltime.

[/QUOTE]
    wow Jri - Manning's greatness REALLY bugs you doesn't it?  Brady's only accolades are his wins with the help of defense and special teams, and it knaws at your bone marrow, doesn't it?

[/QUOTE]

LMAO@U... Mannings greatness. The 8 out of 12 one and outs... the 11 playoff losses... I can't stop laughing...

BTW I'll take the wins... thanks TB

[/QUOTE]

so wait - you are laughing at me laughing at you?  That's funny, because I am not the one here looking for ways to bash Manning to make me feel better that Brady lost his record. 

LOL.  So now it me laughing at you laughing at me laughing at you!  Weak sauce Jri - Weak sauce. 

[/QUOTE]

Jim Rome again HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAha 

Dude, just a reminder PM plays for the Donkeys not the Colts... you are a colts fan... Right??? BTW...your total absorbation with the sexual molester is pretty creepy considering he doesn't play for the team you supposedly root for. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Do you also enjoy that he sat naked on a female trainer's face with his anal parts and balls as he held her down, and thought he was a real funny guy?

AAron Hernandez was a good receiver. Do you hope he beats the rap and comes back so you can appreciate his play too?

[/QUOTE]

I think your being a little dramatic. I don't care what Manning did as a college kid. Thats not the topic here. I also think it's a little stupid to compare it to murder charges. I don't hold it against Brady for dumping his pregnant girlfreind becuase a hotter chick came along.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Would I have liked Brady to retain it for "bragging rights"? Sure. But it's no bi.g deal in the big picture. A much bigger deal to me would be getting a better GM.

[/QUOTE]

LOL - that's why you are perpetuating this thread - because it doesn't bother you a bit.  LMAO. 

How come it took Manning breaking Brady's record for people to actually give props to Manning's 2004 year.  It never happened here before today.  Can you show me where you were congratulating Manning for his 2004 year in any year before this one?

[/QUOTE]

Half my participation in this is pointing out that you are a lying hick, and pointing out that Fetus Head is a molester.

As far as 2004 of course it was a great year. I never said it wasn't. If not for so much of it happening in a dome it would perhaps be the best season ever.

I would put this year as 3rd best ever based on the incessant passing and puny schedule. We all knew that2 weeks ago. Well, us honest people did; not you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think your being a little dramatic. I don't care what Manning did as a college kid. Thats not the topic here. I also think it's a little stupid to compare it to murder charges. I don't hold it against Brady for dumping his pregnant girlfreind becuase a hotter chick came along.

[/QUOTE]

So, you think holding a woman down while thrusting your anal area and testicles in her face and laughing about it, is comparable to somebody not marrying a woman simply because she got pregnant?

If this is so, you are just as sick as Fetus Head and the Colts troll. You sicken me.

You're a disgrace to the region. TAKE THAT AVATAR DOWN JERK!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you are not comparing a sexual assault to having a child concieved out of wedlock. I have 2 college age daughters and i don't think it's "dramatic' that a person of influence can sexual assault any female regardless if he is 20 or 40.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Please tell me you are not comparing a sexual assault to having a child concieved out of wedlock. I have 2 college age daughters and i don't think it's "dramatic' that a person of influence can sexual assault any female regardless if he is 20 or 40.

[/QUOTE]

But comparing to shooting someone execution style is? I get it. The sexual assault thing. Maybe it happened, maybe it didnt. She says one thing he says another. What does it have to do with his performance as a QB?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Tuck rule helped.

[/QUOTE]

What the hell are you talking about now? The Pats got shafted on the tuck rule play.

[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? How did the Patriots get shafted. I can't wait to hear this one.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But comparing to shooting someone execution style is? I get it. The sexual assault thing. Maybe it happened, maybe it didnt. She says one thing he says another. What does it have to do with his performance as a QB?

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone here is defending Heranadez. As a matter of fact I don't think you could find a Pat's fan here who doesn't think he is a scum bag and all would think he should fry for what he did. You on the other hand excuse what Manning did to an innocent coed. If you are okay with that then we are done here.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone here is defending Heranadez. As a matter of fact I don't think you could find a Pat's fan here who doesn't think he is a scum bag and all would think he should fry for what he did. You on the other hand excuse what Manning did to an innocent coed. If you are okay with that then we are done here.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

[/QUOTE]

Did I say it was okay? I wasn't the one who brought it up? Whatever happned with it? Was he found guilty? I don't think he has the reputation of a scum bag. Why does he host SNL? Have all those commercials/endorsements? Am I the only one not bringing it up?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Wait - are JRI and BABE still at it?  Boy this record has got them on a ledge.  You guys might want to find out if your company has an employee assistance program. 

These are great programs that allow you to speak with a counselor telephonically and some plans actually allow face to face meetings with a counselor.  I just don't want you guys to do anything drastic, because you are clearly agitated in a very unhealthy way. 

I don't have the capacity to conduct an intervention for you guys so I'll just tell you to GET HELP.