Gomie Did NOT Turn It Over Twice

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Gomie Did NOT Turn It Over Twice

Plain and simple, you are a moron. Go away you troll

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Great D today? Wow. Your loaded tonight huh? Head to the basement to sleep It off. You must have a big Call of Duty gaming tourney tomorrow right? Gotta be fresh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Dude.  You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.  Why don't you take the next couple of plays off?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Shut your smelly troll mouth dumbkoff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Rusty... this agenda is getting absurd. 

Again, are you sure you're a Patriots' fan? We know you're a Belichick fan, and we know you're a fan of Belichick-run defenses, and we know you're a fan of every player on the team with the exception of Brady, who you always find reason to criticize.

I'm not being snarky or sarcastic. Are you a Patriots' fan? I simply find it odd that you're ragging on a player, and continuing your negative rhetoric, despite a Patriot win. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Go take a look at Jason Campbell's stats...JASON cAMPBELL for crying out loud!! And you are here complaining about TB and his 400 yards, and come from behind victory in spite of 8 drops and 4 sacks and countless pressures?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady did. 

Really freaking simple. As long as Brady isn't a moron at QB, we can get to a SB.  End of story.

A little tiring watching an AWFUL Denver D do what they do in their games with Gomer helping his own D by not tossing INTs every week, while Brady continues to hurt our D with turnovers and crappy field position to defend.

Great job today by the D and STs. Excellent Run D. Some nice stops time and again in the red zone and in the first half.

The one bad play was the Gordon 80 yard TD, but then again, GOrdon is quite a beast and a tough cover in single man with no help over the top.

[/QUOTE]

The D was facing "all-pro" Jason Campbell for cripes sakes!!!  Cleveland was 7 for 15 on third downs and you DARE say this win was because of the D???!!!!  Cleveland only had TWO trips into the red zone.. so where does the "nice stops time and again in the red zone..."  come from?  Sheesh, the Pats were 3 for 4 in the red zone.  You have to take off those "Focus on the Bad Brady plays only" blinders and watch the entire game!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude.  You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.  Why don't you take the next couple of plays off?

[/QUOTE]

I miss your scent...I miss your musk.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Rusty's brain exposed.

http://m7.i.pbase.com/g6/27/613727/2/74389007.b8oR04IQ.jpg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Have you switched from Panthers to Broncos fan?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Have you switched from Panthers to Broncos fan?

[/QUOTE]

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Just found the ignore button again.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I miss your scent...I miss your musk.

[/QUOTE]

:) can't wait for the sequel

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Manning and Brady have the same amount of INT's this year.  So you're theory is wrong.  

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning and Brady have the same amount of INT's this year.  So you're theory is wrong.  Also Brady only had 1 turnover.

[/QUOTE]

No, Brady had an INT and a god awful panic fumble right after Gronk got hurt.

Do you watch these games or just look at stat lines? 

[/QUOTE]

When is TB going to be traded?  He is GOD AWFUL, isn't he?????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I said it this week and I'll say it again: This is ALL about Brady, 

[/QUOTE]

You've been saying this for 3 years you Megamoron.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

Really freaking simple. As long as Brady isn't a moron at QB, we can get to a SB.  End of story.

A little tiring watching an AWFUL Denver D do what they do in their games with Gomer helping his own D by not tossing INTs every week, while Brady continues to hurt our D with turnovers and crappy field position to defend.

Great job today by the D and STs. Excellent Run D. Some nice stops time and again in the red zone and in the first half.

The one bad play was the Gordon 80 yard TD, but then again, GOrdon is quite a beast and a tough cover in single man with no help over the top.

[/QUOTE]

In reality, (I know you've never been before) Brady plays as well as any quarterback could given the circumstances he is in. Maybe Belichick should've given him more weapons!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning and Brady have the same amount of INT's this year.  So you're theory is wrong.  Also Brady only had 1 turnover.

[/QUOTE]

No, Brady had an INT and a god awful panic fumble right after Gronk got hurt.

Do you watch these games or just look at stat lines? 

[/QUOTE]

When is TB going to be traded?  He is GOD AWFUL, isn't he?????

[/QUOTE]

Sad to say, Rusty and a few others here are so so so annoying and such ingrates, that I would love to see Tom go elsewhere. And honestly, he would stand a better chance for another ring with a better GM.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listen kid, we ain't winning a SB by moving the ball anwhere near the red zone for 3 qtrs or not scoring for entire halves.

I am not doing anything. Our offense is the one digging the deeper and deeper hole for our team.

We wont get an easy match up vs HOuston or the offenses Brady shreds. At some point, we will get the D that can cover, rush and what is Brady going to do? Fiddle with his pudd and act like he's not responsible for earlier parts of the game action?

Our D shut down their RUn completely and made one scheme mistake on Gordon. Other than that, Gordon was completely taken out.

Bess too.

I want to know when our offense will help out or D in large chunks of these games.  They did last week, but that was few and far between.

Not scoring or at least hitting FGs and shifiting field position like for ENTIRE halves means you have, at best, a pretty mediocre QB under Center.

[/QUOTE]

doesnt help our D cant cover TE's at all and you can't just count out Gordons huge play cuz we tend to give those up alot. that play wasnt a rarity

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Listen kid, we ain't winning a SB by moving the ball anwhere near the red zone for 3 qtrs or not scoring for entire halves.

I am not doing anything. Our offense is the one digging the deeper and deeper hole for our team.

We wont get an easy match up vs HOuston or the offenses Brady shreds. At some point, we will get the D that can cover, rush and what is Brady going to do? Fiddle with his pudd and act like he's not responsible for earlier parts of the game action?

Our D shut down their RUn completely and made one scheme mistake on Gordon. Other than that, Gordon was completely taken out.

Bess too.

I want to know when our offense will help out or D in large chunks of these games.  They did last week, but that was few and far between.

Not scoring or at least hitting FGs and shifiting field position like for ENTIRE halves means you have, at best, a pretty mediocre QB under Center.

[/QUOTE]

They aren't winning a SB with a D that can't stop the run, can't stop the pass, can't get a 3 & out against crappy O's, can't stop a 3rd down conversion, can't get a pick, can't recover a fumble, cant force a fumble, can't stop the opponent on their own side of the field and is giving up 30 points a game to crap teams.

Sound familiar?  IT SHOULD.  Been watching it for years.

Hall of Shame!