In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Manning and Brady have the same amount of INT's this year.  So you're theory is wrong.  Also Brady only had 1 turnover.

[/QUOTE]

No, Brady had an INT and a god awful panic fumble right after Gronk got hurt.

Do you watch these games or just look at stat lines? 

[/QUOTE]

When is TB going to be traded?  He is GOD AWFUL, isn't he?????

[/QUOTE]

Sad to say, Rusty and a few others here are so so so annoying and such ingrates, that I would love to see Tom go elsewhere. And honestly, he would stand a better chance for another ring with a better GM.

[/QUOTE]

Yup!  Bb needs Brady much more than Brady needs BB.  TRUTH!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Gomie Did NOT Turn It Over Twice

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rusty's brain exposed.

http://m7.i.pbase.com/g6/27/613727/2/74389007.b8oR04IQ.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I have a talking monkey who saw that monkey behind last night...he told me it was Babe's momma....Now I thought he was exaggerating, but......he took a pic on his cellphone...

Looks like she has a monkey STD if you ask me...Must have been visiting with BUST-CHISE!

[/QUOTE]

To to bed bro. Sleep it off. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude.  You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.  Why don't you take the next couple of plays off?

[/QUOTE]

Listen kid, we ain't winning a SB by moving the ball anwhere near the red zone for 3 qtrs or not scoring for entire halves.

I am not doing anything. Our offense is the one digging the deeper and deeper hole for our team.

We wont get an easy match up vs HOuston or the offenses Brady shreds. At some point, we will get the D that can cover, rush and what is Brady going to do? Fiddle with his pudd and act like he's not responsible for earlier parts of the game action?

Our D shut down their RUn completely and made one scheme mistake on Gordon. Other than that, Gordon was completely taken out.

Bess too.

I want to know when our offense will help out or D in large chunks of these games.  They did last week, but that was few and far between.

Not scoring or at least hitting FGs and shifiting field position like for ENTIRE halves means you have, at best, a pretty mediocre QB under Center.

[/QUOTE]

doesnt help our D cant cover TE's at all and you can't just count out Gordons huge play cuz we tend to give those up alot. that play wasnt a rarity

[/QUOTE]

An 80 yard TD to a Pro Bowl WR in single man with no help over the top is not a rarity for our D?

lmao

Name another one of those that we supposedly regularly give up like that, please.

[/QUOTE]

i'm saying in general the new D this year like giving up HUGE gains on dumb plays. Ball's 30 yard 3rd down screen, blown coverage on Hopkins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

Really freaking simple. As long as Brady isn't a moron at QB, we can get to a SB.  End of story.

A little tiring watching an AWFUL Denver D do what they do in their games with Gomer helping his own D by not tossing INTs every week, while Brady continues to hurt our D with turnovers and crappy field position to defend.

Great job today by the D and STs. Excellent Run D. Some nice stops time and again in the red zone and in the first half.

The one bad play was the Gordon 80 yard TD, but then again, GOrdon is quite a beast and a tough cover in single man with no help over the top.

[/QUOTE]

What game did you watch? Great game by the D? are you counting both halves? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude.  You just keep digging yourself a deeper and deeper hole.  Why don't you take the next couple of plays off?

Listen kid, we ain't winning a SB by moving the ball anwhere near the red zone for 3 qtrs or not scoring for entire halves.

I am not doing anything. Our offense is the one digging the deeper and deeper hole for our team.

We wont get an easy match up vs HOuston or the offenses Brady shreds. At some point, we will get the D that can cover, rush and what is Brady going to do? Fiddle with his pudd and act like he's not responsible for earlier parts of the game action?

Our D shut down their RUn completely and made one scheme mistake on Gordon. Other than that, Gordon was completely taken out.

Bess too.

I want to know when our offense will help out or D in large chunks of these games.  They did last week, but that was few and far between.

Not scoring or at least hitting FGs and shifiting field position like for ENTIRE halves means you have, at best, a pretty mediocre QB under Center.

[/QUOTE]

doesnt help our D cant cover TE's at all and you can't just count out Gordons huge play cuz we tend to give those up alot. that play wasnt a rarity

[/QUOTE]

An 80 yard TD to a Pro Bowl WR in single man with no help over the top is not a rarity for our D?

lmao

Name another one of those that we supposedly regularly give up like that, please.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Belichick should've called a better play- Belichick needs to do better- he is letting brady down

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Hey, what happened to your  big claim that Peyton can't play in cold weather?  Just another idiotic claim to go along with all the others.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey, what happened to your  big claim that Peyton can't play in cold weather?  Just another idiotic claim to go along with all the others.

[/QUOTE]

he can't play in the wind because he cant throw a spiral

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

Really freaking simple. As long as Brady isn't a moron at QB, we can get to a SB.  End of story.

A little tiring watching an AWFUL Denver D do what they do in their games with Gomer helping his own D by not tossing INTs every week, while Brady continues to hurt our D with turnovers and crappy field position to defend.

Great job today by the D and STs. Excellent Run D. Some nice stops time and again in the red zone and in the first half.

The one bad play was the Gordon 80 yard TD, but then again, GOrdon is quite a beast and a tough cover in single man with no help over the top.

[/QUOTE]

What game did you watch? Great game by the D? are you counting both halves? 

[/QUOTE]

Rusty likes to only include certain parts of games or even certain plays within parts of games.  He doesn't quite grasp that games are 60 minutes long and that it all counts.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know.  Denver isn't windy at all.  I heard that when the wind is above 11 mph, Peyton is 0-65.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know.  Denver isn't windy at all.  I heard that when the wind is above 11 mph, Peyton is 0-65.

[/QUOTE]

And then there is Geno Smith who can't play whatever the weather is

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Denver looked crazy good the second half today. Seattle and San Fran looked great defensively. All over the place. 

Got me thinking---what if. Mayo, fork, Kelly, armstead, sebastian,gronk...better use of Free agency by BB. I think you have a Super Bowl team hands down. Amazing they have done so well. Thanks Brady! Special shout out to talib and chandler.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Denver looked crazy good the second half today. Seattle and San Fran looked great defensively. All over the place. 

Got me thinking---what if. Mayo, fork, Kelly, armstead, sebastian,gronk...better use of Free agency by BB. I think you have a Super Bowl team hands down. Amazing they have done so well. Thanks Brady! Special shout out to talib and chandler.

[/QUOTE]

If All teams were at full strength- i think the Pats would be the best team in the league

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And then there is Geno Smith who can't play whatever the weather is

[/QUOTE]

Geno? Oh, right. The rookie QB who beat the Pats once and lost by 3 another time.  Yep, can't play.  I guess that just shows how pitiful that Patriot D is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Well I am now convinced that Rusty is the same bandwagon fan he claims TFB12 to be. Rustys m.o. Is to draw your attention away from the facts and spew bravo Sierra and hope he doesn't get challenged on it. 

Rusty is no Pats fan, he is a bb fan first. because he has a hard on for Brady and cant praise him, he has to prop the D up as to take Brady down. Again, a snake oil salesman who is actually quite good at the shell game.

i dont think rusty was always this way. I think he changed when Brady got married. It then got worse when Wes joined the team and became Brady's binky. From that point on Russ knew he could never have Tom, that Tom was spoken for and had a best friend, this is a simple, age old story of jealousy and betrayal. Russ has pined for Tom for so long, that when Tom broke his heart, Russ vowed from that day forward to seek revenge. Really, we should all feel sorry for Russ. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

They stopped the run just fine today!  

[/QUOTE]

to me, today, that was the most positive thing i saw. i thought hightower played better same with the DT's no matter what combo was in there. good run D finally. that is a good sign going forward. now need to get more pass rush and play better coverage and try to turn this D back to week 5-7 type D

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh please! One bad play by Arrington on the outside when he's clearly better on the inside??!

Do you watch the NFL? I saw a dozen supposed superior Ds give up horrendous plays today.

Did you see Cassel hit Cordarrell Patterson in Baltimore today before Minny choked that game away?  Horrendous!

WHat does that have to do with Brady turning it over unnecessarily on plays where it appears he's been drinking?

[/QUOTE]

exactly, thats what im saying though. you said oh that was a big play by Gordon take that away and it wasnt so bad so it bloated the stats.   big plays are part of the game and we gave up ALOT of yards today and the big plays are part of it

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I am now convinced that Rusty is the same bandwagon fan he claims TFB12 to be. Rustys m.o. Is to draw your attention away from the facts and spew bravo Sierra and hope he doesn't get challenged on it. 

Rusty is no Pats fan, he is a bb fan first. because he has a hard on for Brady and cant praise him, he has to prop the D up as to take Brady down. Again, a snake oil salesman who is actually quite good at the shell game.

i dont think rusty was always this way. I think he changed when Brady got married. It then got worse when Wes joined the team and became Brady's binky. From that point on Russ knew he could never have Tom, that Tom was spoken for and had a best friend, this is a simple, age old story of jealousy and betrayal. Russ has pined for Tom for so long, that when Tom broke his heart, Russ vowed from that day forward to seek revenge. Really, we should all feel sorry for Russ. 

[/QUOTE]

This is hilarious. I used to fend off the Curse of Giselle crap, but now I start to believe it. THat biyatch thinks her crap doesn't stink and isn't well liked and Brady absolutely changed pre Giselle. Absolutely.

If he plays poorly again this postseason, you Brady Ball Washers will be in a rude awakening on this board this offseason.

No more Gronk excuses either. He was AWFUL today with Gronk out there, so it's not just the Gronk factor.

Let me ask you this: Why do you think it is a good thing for our team for our QB to turn it over multiple times in a game?

Explain why it's good for our team? Any other QB does it and you're in here mocking that QB. Gomie comes to mind.

[/QUOTE]

so we have finally gotten to the root of it. you are not a brady hater you are a giselle hater- you are twisted!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady did. 

[/QUOTE]

Denver's D had 2 turn overs, the Pats D did not!

You are a little cockroach that needs to be exterminated.  Consider it done!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.