Good News on the Brady Front

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: Good News on the Brady Front

I't so great to see Brady in Boston in the Sports section rather than on a gossip page!!! It sounds as tho he's going to concentrate on football this off season. I hope he gets that PO'd and competitive feeling back. He must get sick of the Manning-qb of the decade- love fest going on too!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Hey Tex I agree I think this is the same article, but what a class act our QB is.  For those who question him and talk about trading him or that he's done please go become a Jets fan.

This is our leader and had an amazing year after coming back from such a serious injury.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4857518

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Gamer...you stated:

"Its' so great to see Brady in Boston in the Sports section rather than on a gossip page!!! It sounds as tho he's going to concentrate on football this off season. I hope he gets that PO'd and competitive feeling back. He must get sick of the Manning-qb of the decade- love fest going on too!!!

RESPONSE: How good Tom is next year will depend on him getting much better protection from his OL...and on BB providing him with additional weapons. Wes Welker's knee injury seriously complicates things. It wouldn't surprise me to see Donte' Stallworth and Deion Branch return.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

NEGAME...You mean there's a difference between a gossip column and the Globe sports page?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

No doubt about this is great news.  TB will be back next year and I'm sure will be as sharp as we know him to be.  (Example: P Manning last yr versus this past season)  Manning wasn't as sharp last yr than he has been this past year.  Hopefully next year at this time, TB will be gameplanning our next opponent in SB45. 

Now, it's just up to the PATS to GO GET TALENT again! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

I'd like to see Stallworth back.  He will be reasonably affordable.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

NEGAME..   Brady may not "really" care about Manning and what he does in Colts Kingdom since he can't control that and what the media says.  Brady wants to be part of a winning team, do the best he can every day and everything else follows.  The fact you do not see him huckstering all sorts of products, like the Manning Boys, is indicative of his lack of interest in making a boat load of money.  He probably feels very blessed to be paid for what he is doing and has more than enough money to live comfortably the rest of his life with, or without, Giselle.  One thing for sure, he is not a publicity hound like the Mannings, he keeps to himself.  Which is fine as I do not care about his personal life as that is his business, not ours.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hooterdawg. Show hooterdawg's posts

It's time for the Pats to be seriously looking for Brady's replacement. He is at that age when fragility becomes an issue. Once a QB develops an injury history, it does not usually abate. Farve was absolutely hammered in the Saints game, but he has endured years of abuse and apparently recovers relatively quickly from it. ( although his poor performance down the stretch with the Jets in 2008 was injury related). Not all bodies are created equal, and it seems risky for the Pats to play without a serious understudy like Cassell was for years. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Yeah Stallworth and Branch would not be a bad idea.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Tom Brady you stated;

"We're way overpaid as it is," he said. "That's not really a concern." 

RESPONSE;

Tom will you please run for congress