Goodell Goodell please pay attention.... you're ruining the game as we know it!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flip781. Show flip781's posts

Goodell Goodell please pay attention.... you're ruining the game as we know it!!

One thing this figurehead without a brain better do..... is set up a meeting with all the Head Coaches and the Head of all the referees to address this new "roughing the passer rule" soon before it destroys the game !! We all agree that the call should be more clearified in terms of when it definetly will be called and why !! It is a judgement call surely, but the call itself has to be more precise !! All the players.... and a lot of fans are confused as to what is just aggressive defense and what is a deliberite attempt to hurt the quarterback  !!! Let us not forget the quarterback does wear pads !!! The way some of these calls have gone he might as well go out on the field in  t-shirt and shorts !!!  I certainly don't blame the referees but the way it is now is not working....I think the violation should be a lot more obvious that the defenseman is trying to hurt or maim the quarterback...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Goodell Goodell please pay attention.... you're ruining the game as we know it!!

I'd rather him focus on not having a lockout in the 2011 season.

Not saying I don't agree with you, but I'm sure that's the top on his list. I agree, they need to just let the guys play. Soon it'll be the NFFL (National Flag Football League).

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

Re: Goodell Goodell please pay attention.... you're ruining the game as we know it!!

Tom Brady sell's tix / Matt Cassell don't. What about Buc's fans that paid full price for season tix? What about Pat's fans that live in Tampa? It will be 8 years before these teams meet in Tampa again. WTh is pass interference? How come holding is just called sometimes? Iwill admit that the calling is better on sunday than it is on saturday's. Some of the "better" teams get major breaks on both day's though.

Football is a sport. NOT a product.