Goodell you Idiot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Goodell you Idiot!

Anyone catch Patriots all access at 11 am this morning?

Well, Goodell was being interviewed blah blah blah and he mentions how he went to see '' HITLER's Bunker ''.

Freudian slip????

For those of you with no clue, it's '' Churchill's Bunker '' LMFAO!!!!

GO PATSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Re: Goodell you Idiot!

He was just thinking of the one person he most aspires to be like.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Goodell you Idiot!:
    [QUOTE] He was just thinking of the one person he most aspires to be like.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

I don't know where I thought he meant belichick's locker room.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Underdogg, you are the worst clown in the world?

You know the sad truth? The truth is, you wish BB coached the Colts all this time. Maybe your sorry team would then have won more than one "tainted" title

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

[QUOTE]Underdogg, you are the worst clown in the world? You know the sad truth? The truth is, you wish BB coached the Colts all this time. Maybe your sorry team would then have won more than one "tainted" title
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]I think you have the Dogg all wrong. He is a firm believer in the sanctimonius hypocricy practiced by the Colt's former coach. That is why the behind the scenes changing of the rules by Polian and the rigging of games by Dungy and his good friend Fisher and the stealing of signs by Mudd are perfectly acceptable while the locating of a camera in an unapproved location is a capital offense. He also rationalized the stealing of the team by Indy from Baltimore but will be crying when the moving vans come to move it to greener pastures.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Flasox, you are absolutely right, I have opined here in many of the few posts I have made about Underdogg's sactimonious drivel regarding the living god Tony Dungy, who, in fact, is the modern days most successful snake oil salesman 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]Underdogg, you are the worst clown in the world? You know the sad truth? The truth is, you wish BB coached the Colts all this time. Maybe your sorry team would then have won more than one "tainted" title
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Come on dude, such a stupid post.  You're calling the Colts a sorry team?!?!  They averaged what 12, 13 wins a season and our road to the super bowl typically went through the Colts.  Not to mention they're undefeated this season.  Don't get me wrong, I hate the Colts and underdogg, he's almost as big a fool as Leon, but they are a very good team and I respect them.  Stop being like underdogg and Leon and do the same.  By the way, how's their title tainted??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dungy is a good coach.  Not great, good.  Way too laid back and conservative, I think it cost the Colts at least 1 SB, and maybe cost Tampa 2 SB apprearances.  But he isn't a fraud, he is solid in his system, and he believes in what he says he does.  I dont think any pats fan should be throwing the word "tainted" in anyone's SB title, you know how much it makes you mad when people do it to us.  Let's not be part of the problem here.  The competition commitee does what it does, and the NFL teams adjust or lose.  Bill B. made a mistake in pushing the filming as far as he did, it seems PAINFULLY obvious to me we didnt get much advantage out of it, it was part of preparation, which he is fanatical about, and therefore he did it.  My biggest regret is that it has become a rallying cry for all haters.  I for one will not throw that mud in the other direction.  Because it is wrong for them to do it to us, and therefore wrong for us to do it back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Goodell you Idiot! : Come on dude, such a stupid post.  You're calling the Colts a sorry team?!?!  They averaged what 12, 13 wins a season and our road to the super bowl typically went through the Colts.  Not to mention they're undefeated this season.  Don't get me wrong, I hate the Colts and underdogg, he's almost as big a fool as Leon, but they are a very good team and I respect them.  Stop being like underdogg and Leon and do the same.  By the way, how's their title tainted??
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Tainted because of the rigged officiating in the second half of the 2006 AFCC against the Pats.  Horrible calls that swung points and were totally bogus, like the Ellis Hobbs P/I.  Maybe only last year's SB was a worse case of post-season officiating for the past 25 years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I bet a lot of you would be surprised at some of the nonsensical stuff that comes out of your mouths if somebody were to stick a microphone in your face and record everything you say.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Just wanted to say that YES Godell is a COMPLETE and TOTAL idiot. There's nothing worse than a commissioner on a power trip. I'm still waiting for the league apology and the f'in first round draft pick back. The way he butchered the whole spygate mess was absolutey shameful. Godell is terrible...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

[QUOTE]I don't know where I thought he meant belichick's locker room.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]

I was thinking Hitler = NaPolian