Gostkowski

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Gostkowski

How many times has he kicked the ball deeeep, or sometimes past, the end zone this year? That is sometimes lost as to how much he's kept returners at bay. He impresses me more each week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WesternOregon. Show WesternOregon's posts

Re: Gostkowski

No coincidence that you mention this. I started noticing it when they went to London and can't help believing that his leg has strength that makes the Patriots front office again look good. He may well be the Pats kicker until 2016 or later. I suppose it depends upon how much he wants to get paid when re-negotiations start and I would trust the Pats to find and groom his replacement.

Nevertheless, he's accurate AND powerful...that being said? He just pushed a 40 yard attempt wide right....I suppose even monkeys fall out of trees huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Of course he did right after I posted this! Yeah, he's a very good kicker. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

I noticed last year he kicked more than a handful through the endzone. This year seems Every other kick is through or at least 5 yards deep. I figure he has upped his leg squats or something in the offseason. I think I heard he was in second before this week among kickers in the NFL. Don't know who is ahead of him. I assume Janikowski from the Raiders. That old drunk has had the strongest leg in the league for a decade now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Gostkowski:
    [QUOTE]No coincidence that you mention this. I started noticing it when they went to London and can't help believing that his leg has strength that makes the Patriots front office again look good. He may well be the Pats kicker until 2016 or later. I suppose it depends upon how much he wants to get paid when re-negotiations start and I would trust the Pats to find and groom his replacement. Nevertheless, he's accurate AND powerful...that being said? He just pushed a 40 yard attempt wide right....I suppose even monkeys fall out of trees huh?
    Posted by WesternOregon[/QUOTE]

It would be great if they could have him attempt some 50yd+ FGs during games, so he gets ready for when they actually need them.