Gotta love the haters

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geographer91. Show Geographer91's posts

Gotta love the haters

In case you have not seen it yet, SI put out the 20 best Games/Matches of the decade and of course the Pats are in there twice, FOR LOSES, did they mention our Superbowl Victories? or the AFC CHamp game vs. Pittsburgh, the Tuck Game vs. Oakland.  Nope, Indy over the Pats in the AFC Champ game and Giants over Pats for the Superbowl.  Now I do not believe that the Pats deserved more than one winning performance in the list, but come on.  SI once again showing that they do not respect the Patriots, Peter King's article aside, these guys need to get a clue

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0912/all-decade.best.games.across.sports.2000s/content.1.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: Gotta love the haters

Pats Vs Carolina was one of the best Super Bowls I have seen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Doesn't surprise me, why would they ever have the SB win against the "greatest show on turf" Everyone who lived outside of 495 was pulling for the Rams but why have that one in there. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Forget about the Patriots for a second, and the crazy victory over the Panthers, a thrill-a-second ride to the SB title. How do you leave off the Sox down 3-1 games, tying Rivera in the 9th on Mueller's hit and then beating them in extras...Changed the course of Sox history...2004....what a joke that that game was not on this list...absolute crime against sports and impact games in general.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

Vinatieri's FG game was a great game. It had the comeback by the Rams, the amazing final drive against Madden's wishes, it had a touchdown called back, it had a shocking 1st half where the underdog was dominating the prohibitive favorite. Totally belonged on the Top 20.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta love the haters:
    [QUOTE]Vinatieri's FG game was a great game. It had the comeback by the Rams, the amazing final drive against Madden's wishes, it had a touchdown called back, it had a shocking 1st half where the underdog was dominating the prohibitive favorite. Totally belonged on the Top 20.
    Posted by dcater[/QUOTE]

It belongs in the top 5 anywhere. Easily one of the top 3 SBs, as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

In Response to Re: Gotta love the haters:
    [QUOTE]Forget about the Patriots for a second, and the crazy victory over the Panthers, a thrill-a-second ride to the SB title. How do you leave off the Sox down 3-1 games, tying Rivera in the 9th on Mueller's hit and then beating them in extras...Changed the course of Sox history...2004....what a joke that that game was not on this list...absolute crime against sports and impact games in general.
    Posted by dcater[/QUOTE]

Good point the Sox 3-1 come back should have been one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I still contend the Pats over the Rams was more of an upset than the loss to the Giants. The Giants played us tough, game 16, and I thought they had a chance from the get go, although I didn't think they would pull it out.

NO ONE, other than Patriot's fans, thought they a had a chance against the Rams. A much bigger win than Indy's or NY's.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

Wow!I can't believe it lol

A Colts comeback win in 06?What about the past Pats thrilling win against the Colts?The 07, week 16 at the Giants?

So many Pats haters lol, gotta love them