Grade the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HipHopHooray. Show HipHopHooray's posts

Grade the Patriots

Offense: D (the Offense was sh*t, plain and simple, Brady could never get it going and was constantly under pressure)

Defense: B (huge improvement over the last game, pretty good for having missing their best player, you could tell in the end they were getting tired)

Special Teams: B+ (3 field goal was are only offense, return team needs work)

Coaching: C- (the offense play calling terrible, was anyone even calling plays for the offense or were they just letting Brady do whatever)

Overall: C- (Not enough offensive production, too many penalties and Brady looking really off his mark sunk us)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Grade the Patriots

I'll refine the Offense grade.  Our QB protection stinks.  It has since the Eagle game of 2007.  Oddly enough, just like with the Giants in the SB, we went into this game light on TE's.

I think most of our other problems originate with our O-Line.  I liked our D.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

Offense: F(Brady has become Bledsoe, need Cassel back)

Defense: C- (They played agianst a rookie QB)

Special Teams: D (Gave the JETS great field position on every kick but one)

Coaching: D- (the offense play calling terrible, was anyone even calling plays for the offense or were they just letting Brady do whatever)

Overall: D- (BB has utterly destroyed this team and any chance of reaching the playoffs)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatrickMcFinn69. Show PatrickMcFinn69's posts

In Response to Grade the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]Offense: D (the Offense was sh*t, plain and simple, Brady could never get it going and was constantly under pressure) Defense: B (huge improvement over the last game, pretty good for having missing their best player, you could tell in the end they were getting tired) Special Teams: B+ (3 field goal was are only offense, return team needs work) Coaching: C- (the offense play calling terrible, was anyone even calling plays for the offense or were they just letting Brady do whatever) Overall: C- (Not enough offensive production, too many penalties and Brady looking really off his mark sunk us)
    Posted by HipHopHooray[/QUOTE]

f on offense.  nothing else matters

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Offense  F
    Defense F
    Brady F

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsRush. Show SportsRush's posts

I saw the shot of Belicheat on the sidelines and he looked like he'd just been slapped! LMAO

The Pats were spanked by a rookie QB and a rookie head coach!

PS: NE fans should send Leodis McKelvin a thank-you note. Without him, the pathetic Patsies would be 0-2!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

In Response to Re: Grade the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]Offense: F(Brady has become Bledsoe...)
    Posted by hifiguy[/QUOTE]

Wow - I hadn't thought about that until you said it, and I think you might have something, there.
    That is certainly cringe-worthy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

F

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from iclaudius. Show iclaudius's posts

Hey, SportsRush - How many time are you gonna put up that identical post?