grats on the win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

grats on the win

Good game.  Big win for you guys.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: grats on the win

Switched from your obnoxious Leon/Hess personae to your freindly weder one?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good game.  Big win for you guys. [/QUOTE]

Thanks kind of you, Thanks.

Your Team gave the game away. Recal, the Jets opening game drive. First and goal from the ten YL. Easy, Tebow smashes our D'line for 8 yards, Shonne Green next play for 2 more and a score.

Same thing in the second half, 1st and goal from the 2 YL. Your Jets use 3 WR sets, no run and fail but take a FG. - 4 points. Where was Tebow or Shonne Greene? Greene ate up the Pats D'line getting to the ten YL on that drive. That was the game! I would love to see Tebow in our B'field with Brady. He's a better John Riggins/ Larry Czonka  but nobody sees it yet.

Have you wondered why Miami could'nt wait for Sparano to leave town. He always took the 3 points. Miami was and is a better team than people think, Jets should not take them lightly next week.

we will take a given W. ....Thanks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

That play call from the 1 yard line bothered me the most of any call all day....  a quick slant? We have SG who hasnt been denied on 3rd and 1 and Tebow who can get 1 yard.  Instead we call a slant that hasnt worked all day.  Anyhow, hard fought game.  We had our chances to take it but did not get it done. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In response to MasterHess-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh aren't you the good sport WEBCK-  The Jets handed that game to the pats.So many mistakes on the Jets end and the pats squeak one out by the skin of their teeth.

I'm glad that the pats got exposed for what they really are.A team with an aging QB and a weak defense. The Division is wide open and I can't wait to se how things play out.

Shallowest victory by any team in 20 years.The Jets showed the whole League that the days of anybody ever being threatened by the pats can now breath easy.They're just not that good. hey a storied ,yet tainted** history but those days are long long gone.

Hey WEBACK- why don't you go buy one of those stupid cut off hoodies that BB was wearing yesterday. You better hurry up though the NE fans just love to wear everything and anything with a pats logo on it.

[/QUOTE]

I personally think BB looks especially creepy in his hoody this year.  Past years he just looked foolish but I think his looks aged this offseason and he kinda freaks me out.  As far as us handing them the game, yeah, we sure could have made some plays and taken the game but we didnt so we lost. Thats football man, a team is going to win and a team is going to lose.  the pasts made a play to win and we dropped ours.  I am happy that we fought back all game and had a chance to win it.  We could have ended it before overtime and we dropped the pass.  Sanchez played well.  Kyle Wilson and Cro played well against the #1 offense in the league. I hated the call on 3rd and 1 at their goalline.  A flipping slant? we have SG and Tebow and we go to a slant....  Regardless, the pasts won. On to the fish next week.  A must win for us imo.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh aren't you the good sport WEBCK-  The Jets handed that game to the pats.So many mistakes on the Jets end and the pats squeak one out by the skin of their teeth.

I'm glad that the pats got exposed for what they really are.A team with an aging QB and a weak defense. The Division is wide open and I can't wait to se how things play out.

Shallowest victory by any team in 20 years.The Jets showed the whole League that the days of anybody ever being threatened by the pats can now breath easy.They're just not that good. hey a storied ,yet tainted** history but those days are long long gone.

Hey WEBACK- why don't you go buy one of those stupid cut off hoodies that BB was wearing yesterday. You better hurry up though the NE fans just love to wear everything and anything with a pats logo on it.

[/QUOTE]

I personally think BB looks especially creepy in his hoody this year.  Past years he just looked foolish but I think his looks aged this offseason and he kinda freaks me out.  As far as us handing them the game, yeah, we sure could have made some plays and taken the game but we didnt so we lost. Thats football man, a team is going to win and a team is going to lose.  the pasts made a play to win and we dropped ours.  I am happy that we fought back all game and had a chance to win it.  We could have ended it before overtime and we dropped the pass.  Sanchez played well.  Kyle Wilson and Cro played well against the #1 offense in the league. I hated the call on 3rd and 1 at their goalline.  A flipping slant? we have SG and Tebow and we go to a slant....  Regardless, the pasts won. On to the fish next week.  A must win for us imo.

[/QUOTE]

the Patriots make it pretty easy for QBs to look good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The Jets played a good game, I didn't think it would be even close let alone going to overtime. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Thanks WEEWEE,   hey leona you see that young dumb QB of yours that couldn't even hand the ball off to his RB then had to kick the ball out bounds like a girl, #5 overall pick..traded up to get him boy you guys have a winner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thanks WEEWEE,   hey leona you see that young dumb QB of yours that couldn't even hand the ball off to his RB then had to kick the ball out bounds like a girl, #5 overall pick..traded up to get him boy you guys have a winner.

[/QUOTE]

Really I think they both saw big Vince coming at them at top speed and they were paying more attention to that than the handoff.

Kicking the ball out of the end zone was actually the proper thing to do. Had he dove for it 1 second before Vince got there chances are he would have either lost the ball for a Pats TD or been carried out on a stretcher after Vince squashed him

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You lost. Brady owned you despite a weak running game. The Pats' D tried as usual to give you the win by letting that squishy goof you call a QB look good, but they couldn't quite do it. Brady puts up a 95 against one of the highest rated pass Ds in the league. LMAO

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Jets played a good game, I didn't think it would be even close let alone going to overtime. 

[/QUOTE]

When you play a team with a weak run D and can't run the ball you're probably going to have a tough time of it when your D is one of the worst in the league.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They should have used Tebow more down in the red zone, especially on the goal line.  Really bad play calling on the part of the field, imo.  It was a much closer game then I thought it would be, thats for sure.  Jets had their chances.  It was classic to see Rex Ryan running down the sidelines when DMC fumbled the kick return and Rex said OMG with a grin on his face, lol!  Then later they show him with his disappoint look on his face.  Funny stuff! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I'm glad that the pats got exposed for what they really are.A team with an aging QB and a weak defense"

It's been one heck of a ride as a Pats fan for more than ten years now, more than you will ever experience in your lifetime as a Jets fan. That must be what is eating away at you. 

No, the Pats don't look like a Super Bowl team this year. 

Still have no problem being first in the division, had a fantastic run last year and we're still in it this year. 

You seem to be hoping that as a Pats fan I'm either frustrated or in denial. 

The answer is neither. I'm not even afraid if we decline for some years eventually. Even if we left a couple Super Bowl rings on the table - no regrets. 

I'll think you'll be surprised that Brady will be competitive the next couple seasons. I can understand why you want to see us play Mallet because Mallet is probably better than Sanchez but...not gonna happen. 

Seriously are you frustrated knowing you are four years into a Sanchez experiment with no sign of a franchise quarterback anywhere near? That must eat at you as well....

I congratulate the Jets for a tough and hard fought game and also for Werrdatt for attempting a classy post. You however are a poor sported troll with a rotten soul. You deserve your franchise.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow MasterMess!

WeDerrWEBACK tries to demonstrate that it's possible for Jet's Fans to show a little Class and there you go and do your best to show that's not the case.  

I can understand your hating the Patriots for kicking your tail for the better part of over 40 years now.  But what I can't understand is with such an endearing team to the city of New Jock, how come the Jets don't have a Fan Forum?  If they did wouldn't it be better for you to have fellow losers to commiserate with?  

But I guess you would rather hang around with a Winning Team.  I just wish you wouldn't cry as much as you do.  But I guess yougottadowhatyougottado.

OBTW, when we got into trouble against your team yesterday, I just kept on saying to myself that no matter how bad our secondary is, we are playing the Jets, we are playing the Jets, we are playing the Jets, we are playing the Jets.  This removed most of my concern because throughout the years, I've seen the Jets lose on so many strange ways that there was really no need to worry.  

So in the mean time, maybe some time over the next 40 years you guys will go to the Super Bowl again.  Keep your chin up.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey NC - How u doin' pal-Yeah you guys away with one by the skin of your teeth yesterday. Agreed .I heard the collective sigh of relief from NE at the end of the game all the way down here in NY.

Hey the pats had a nice run in the past. A somewhat tainted*** past but a nice run none the less. It's over. If Seattle didn't open your eyes to that fact then yesterday should have. Don't worry I'll be here to witness the whole thing and add my two cents where I deem neccessary.

After yesterday's game we all learned that the pats,beginning with the most important position on the field are looking old. I'm just patiently awaiting the day when we all see in here threads that start with Fire BB and trade Brady.

I see a bad moon a risin' I see trouble on the way.- the NE pats new fight song

[/QUOTE]

Well you just keep your hopes up MH.  Whatever makes you happy is fine with me.  In the mean time, I hope you continue to enjoy the Pat's/Jet's Games because let's face it, these games are your Super Bowls.  

But I suppose in a Gangreen kind of way that's better than playing in a Toilet Bowl.   :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Good game.  Big win for you guys.

[/QUOTE]

You mad bro? lol

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Bro??? What is bro?I wouldn't usually answer a guy with a monicker of a Robot. I thought we had that discussion after the game last night.

Rodimus -what is Rodimus? Enlighten us won't you?

You asked me if I was mad. Mad at what?? My enetertainers lost to your entertainers. My life does not reviolve around a sports team like so many of your lives,Rodimus(haha) included, in NE

[/QUOTE]

You mad bro? lol

"My life does not reviolve around a sports team" Really dude? Can't believe you actually made that statement. I know a lot of posters on this forum would disagree with that statment!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you play a team with a weak run D and can't run the ball you're probably going to have a tough time of it when your D is one of the worst in the league.

[/QUOTE]

And you found no problem with the passing game? Did you watch the game? I sure did!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

Bro??? What is bro?I wouldn't usually answer a guy with a monicker of a Robot. I thought we had that discussion after the game last night.

Rodimus -what is Rodimus? Enlighten us won't you?

You asked me if I was mad. Mad at what?? My enetertainers lost to your entertainers. My life does not reviolve around a sports team like so many of your lives,Rodimus(haha) included, in NE

[/QUOTE]

It's funny how I was talking to WeDerr...yet you responded....hmmm, interesting. And for the record, I was and still am a huge fan of the 80's cartoon and this was the first name to pop in my head when this website forced me to sign up so I could keep reading the articles. What's a "MasterHess"? That name has what to do with your pathetic, 43 years and counting team?