Grats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Grats

You guys put a clinic on my boys last night.  Tom Brady was rolling like a freight train, the guy could do anything he wanted to last night.  Definitely a great team and I think you deserve the number 1 ranking in the NFL.  I usually dont believe in rankings during the season but, dayum, you showed what you can do when you are hitting on all cylinders.  I do think you wasted the money that you paid my punter in advance of his 13 yard punts lol

As for my boys, I think about one of the signatures on this forum.  It wasnt good enough last night and it wont be good enough any other day(or something like that).  Anyhow, glad that it only counts as one loss.

You took the inside track to the division and home field.  We still get to play next week and the week after so I wont be climbing any ledges.  I think we see you in the playoffs and will have a chance to redeem ourselves for being dominated in every facet of last nights game. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Grats

See you in the playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

WeDerr...   as you noted in your post, this is one game, albeit a very bad one.  Just like how we Pats fans had to s*ck it up when the Pats lost badly to the Browns and look where the team is now.  Four games to go and as they say... "..on any given Sunday."

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Grats:
    [QUOTE]Ouch!  Who was that Woodhead guy?
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

Anything else?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

I thought the hooded one would get woodhead a TD there at the end, that was the only thing that kept me watching the game until the end.  I also thought there might be some retaliation for Brady screaming at the Jets bench/Rex but I guess the best retaliation would be to beat you guys in the playoffs.  Its going to take a much better effort for us to hang with you guys.  I can see that this years pats team is not going down without a huge fight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

every single pats fan

dont let these trolls come on here and say sh*t... they talk total bs all the time and it was clearly showed to them last night their team is a fraud...  they have been lucky and sancheeze is what we knew he was...  not very good...

dont forget this fraud team said they will win the sb...said they were the best...and their loudmouth coach practically guaranteed a victory and the sb...

they have not changed nothing...deserve nothin and i dont need no congrats from a troll  i already knew the outcome...so Shut up all of ya...especially you

peon...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vegasredsox. Show vegasredsox's posts

very good man up. I hope you guys win in the playoffs we would love to play you again in the afc championship. AFC EAST RULES

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That and the jets' defense is soft. They are "slouches" to quote someone else.

I expected a fight from them, even being down. Sorry to say it, but they look like a bunch of front runners. That last run, steam rolling them, was the evidence. Like I said before the game, NE would run against the Jets. 

Sanchez might get better, but there is something wrong with the defensive culture when you talk that loud bark that much and then fall behind and let someone boss you around like a red-headed stepchild. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

WeeWee I would rather see a player yell at another teams bench then have players run their mouths in the media. Where is the swaggerlicious today?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

i thought the jests d was the strength of their team...but i thought their offense s*cked...  its clear they are not that good on D and the their offense truely does sux...  thye forgot to show up for this game but they clearly are an also ran...   the more thngs change the more they stay the same...they were exposed

thnx jests for proving all pats fans correct and for making your troll fans look like the fools they truely are...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Did Revis even get a tackle last night? Oh yeah ... he had two.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

The Jets will go 2-2 in last 4 the D is weak and the O is weaker

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Zbellino--our defense was definately dismantled by TB.  Pats scored almost at will.  We definately did not show up to the game on defense or offense or coaches imo.  Every facet of the game was dominated by your boys.  I only hope that we can look back on this game and say that we cant just ride up in the bus and roll out helmets onto the field for the win.

Whatever TB ate for breakfast yesterday, I want some.  maybe didnt test Revis so that may be why he had such low stats.  I thought the same thing during the game, only saw Revis a couple of times.

As for you troll muckers, you all can eat a richard.  To JCour and Harley, I doubt you have anything intelligent to say but if you took the high road then good for you, I dont expect that you did.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

took the high road... thats interesting... intelligent... thats brilliant..

you still come on here and tell me to eat a D... yah fu troll im glad you got embarrassed...love it...  the high road... did you hear me talkin sh*t before this game... nope...but nothing has changed...your a jest troll dont try to pretend otherwise... cant stand your team or a trash talkiing troll that cant back up all the trash... if other  people want to come on here and play nice with you thats their right... but i gotta call em like i seem em so maybe you should just shut up while your behind...  why cause you cant...  i am glad you realized you just saw what how and why the pats are what they are and your team is what it is..hahahahahahahaha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Weeder and PhatRex,

I still think you both are obnoxious fans. However, credit where it is due. 

Hats off to you for coming back to this forum after a tough loss.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

WeeWee you call for retaliation on TB for barking at your bench. Are you kidding me? your team has run their mouths for months in print and on tv. You come here spew krap and now your tail is between your legs saying your empty congratulations YOU ARE A PUNK  like the rest of ganggreen punks  sulk on your embarrassment of a team LOSER. Oh great day here in New England.