Great Article...Couldnt have said it better.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Great Article...Couldnt have said it better.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/304078-five-reasons-the-2009-new-england-patriots-are-struggling

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: Great Article...Couldnt have said it better.

Yes, a good article.  As stated on this post, I think we all are aware of the team's shortcomings which are highlighted by this writer. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Can't argue with the article.  We should have an interesting offseason.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Yeah...its pretty much a collective off all that we have been discussing on this forum, but someone has finally put it all into one article.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Interestingly, the first three points were all related to the defense.  In addition, #4 (of 5) might also have been mapped to the defensive unit's poor play.  In essence, he's saying that the Pats have a poor defense and contribute to the overall problem(s) with an uncertainly of offense that typically stems from poor play calling.  One might have scooped this stuff up just by surfing the forum a bit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Great Article...Couldnt have said it better.:
    [QUOTE]Interestingly, the first three points were all related to the defense.  In addition, #4 (of 5) might also have been mapped to the defensive unit's poor play.  In essence, he's saying that the Pats have a poor defense and contribute to the overall problem(s) with an uncertainly of offense that typically stems from poor play calling.  One might have scooped this stuff up just by surfing the forum a bit.
    Posted by BTownExpress[/QUOTE]

I've been saying that the defense has not been that great since at least 2007 - it's just that our offense kept our defense off the field and masked out our "problems".  Just like I said our rushing game since 2007 was overrated because most of the run yardage came after we had huge leads....

The fact that our Red Zone Offense and Red Zone Defense are both terrible is a problem - and it doesn't help that our play calling (on both sides of the ball) have become so predictable that a writer knows what's going to happen before it happens....lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I think that guy just reads the Posts at BDC and writes his articles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I like BR.

I thought this one was pretty good as well.

http://www.projo.com/sports/shalisemanzayoung/sp_fbn_analysis_07_12-07-09_P3GN5VH_v3.38ab3bf.html

SMY is very underrated. She does good work.