Great news coming out of practice.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Great news coming out of practice.

MikeReiss  Mike Reiss
    RB Shane Vereen, who is eligible to return in Week 11, here at practice. DT Tommy Kelly & RB Leon Washington also here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Great news coming out of practice.

Thanks for the info.

a full house at practice. it will be ineteresting to see who plays this week with a bye to follow. If  had to guess i would think they would hold Kelly out to give him the extra week.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

GREAT NEWS! So much for Rkrap's "inside info" that Tommy Kelly would be out for the year. I agree let them all sit this week anc come back after the bye.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The release is pretty vague.  Just because injured players are there, doesn't  indicate the level of participation; if any.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GREAT NEWS! So much for Rkrap's "inside info" that Tommy Kelly would be out for the year. I agree let them all sit this week anc come back after the bye.

[/QUOTE]

seems not only dont you have anything to say, but you cannot read either. that is not what I said. I said he needs surgery, and the team is leaving it up to him if he is able to play or not. I also said he would be at practice this week (which I was correct) to see if he can go. It may come to pass that he tries to practice this week, and deems himself unfit to contribute, and opts for surgery now..or he gives it a go, and has surgery after the season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

seems not only dont you have anything to say, but you cannot read either. that is not what I said. I said he needs surgery, and the team is leaving it up to him if he is able to play or not. I also said he would be at practice this week (which I was correct) to see if he can go. It may come to pass that he tries to practice this week, and deems himself unfit to contribute, and opts for surgery now..or he gives it a go, and has surgery after the season

[/QUOTE]

Always ready to jump on people. He is haaaaaarveys boy Toy. Same person I'm sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

What about Talib?  Is he still out or is he ready to play?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I believe Talib practiced before the Miami game but was inactive at gametime.  Guessing he's probably there today.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

From BDC:

By Shalise Manza Young, Globe Staff

FOXBOROUGH - The Patriots have perfect attendance at practice as they begin preparations for Sunday's game with the Steelers.

Colleague Michael Whitmer, present for the media-access window, reports that DT Tommy Kelly (knee), RB Leon Washington (ankle) as well as RB Shane Vereen (wrist) were all present and have returned after multi-week absences.

Vereen, whom the Patriots had placed on injured reserve-designated to return after breaking a bone in his wrist in Week 1 against Buffalo, is back after an eight-week absence; Kelly and Washington were both injured against the Bengals in Week 5 and had not played or practiced since.

Newly-acquired DT Isaac Sopoaga was also on the field and wearing No. 90.

Players were in sweats and shells.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

The fact that BOLDEN will no longer be the receiving option out of the backfield makes me giggity giggity........Vereen is a game changer but thus far has mirrored Amendola as far as health. Glad to see my return to Boston means return to good health.Yes it is because of me

You're welcome !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

On the down side....more moving parts for McDaniels to play with........Oh boy!!!!even more erractic playcalling  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The fact that BOLDEN will no longer be the receiving option out of the backfield makes me giggity giggity........Vereen is a game changer but thus far has mirrored Amendola as far as health. Glad to see my return to Boston means return to good health.Yes it is because of me

You're welcome !!!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

rkarp, seriously, no one buys your crap.  In the Kelly thread you said you heard he could be done for the year but then followed it up by saying he might try to give it a go.  Anybody could say that and pass it off as a source.  Quit your BS-ing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am NOT the voice of record...simply a guy passing along what he hears around. My understanding on Talib is that his injury is serious and may need surgery. Again, up to the player if he can play or not, but this is one of those injuries where he tries to play, and realizes he simply cannot (much like the game he was injured, where he tried to lay on it, and could not)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're welcome !!!

[/QUOTE]

Thank you...

[/QUOTE]

De nada :-) Anything for TEAM  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to SLGDEV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am NOT the voice of record...simply a guy passing along what he hears around. My understanding on Talib is that his injury is serious and may need surgery. Again, up to the player if he can play or not, but this is one of those injuries where he tries to play, and realizes he simply cannot (much like the game he was injured, where he tried to lay on it, and could not)

[/QUOTE]

If he needs minor surgery that will have him back by seasons end..........GO FOR IT !!!!

I'd rather have the young bucks get seasoned as we grind out wins and get healthier bodies back. A healthy Talib for the POST season is the most important part of this equation......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kelly is at practice.  Let me know when he's practicing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

You're welcome !!!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, dont forget the fact that we wont have to watch Blount return kicks potentially.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

rkarp, seriously, no one buys your crap.  In the Kelly thread you said you heard he could be done for the year but then followed it up by saying he might try to give it a go.  Anybody could say that and pass it off as a source.  Quit your BS-ing.

[/QUOTE]

dude, you dont have to buy it, you dont have to read it...simply go back to sleep.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You're welcome !!!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, dont forget the fact that we wont have to watch Blount return kicks potentially.

[/QUOTE]

That was actually my comedic relief..........No mo slo mo........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

I don't see Vereen, Kelly, or Washington playing until after the bye. It's normal for them to come back to practice the first week and not play because they need to all be full participants before BB will allow them to play. Plus as mentioned next week is the bye. So I would expect them to be ready for the Carolina game on Monday night the 18th.

Hopefully the injury bug is behind most of these guys and the Patriots continue playing better into the month of December.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

my friend, you posted last week "I am hearing rumblings that Kelley may be out for the year." I can read and I have plenty to say, its just that when I say something I dont preface my remarks with telling folks how important I think I am like you do!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Good to hear they are there but as we went through with Gronk it don't mean that they are playing.

Team is in a good spot, win a win-able game against the Steelers and then enjoy the bye week.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[/QUOTE]

Always ready to jump on people. He is haaaaaarveys boy Toy. Same person I'm sure.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch I must take issue with this post. I dont normally jump on folks at all, I try to be level headed and not resort to alot of the nonsense in this forum. However (in my view) Rkrap decided to insult me last week for no apparent reason, so yes that got under my skin and I have jumped on him a few times. I will contiue to jump on him if he is going to continue being a tool. And please dont compare me to Rusty, I disagree with him far more than I agree with him. Stay well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1