Great news coming out of practice.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Great news coming out of practice.

good news has been in short supply recently.   Can appreciate the point made that MCD doesnt seem to have a handle on the current group, but Vereen is a great player .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to GO47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see Vereen, Kelly, or Washington playing until after the bye. It's normal for them to come back to practice the first week and not play because they need to all be full participants before BB will allow them to play. Plus as mentioned next week is the bye. So I would expect them to be ready for the Carolina game on Monday night the 18th.

Hopefully the injury bug is behind most of these guys and the Patriots continue playing better into the month of December.

[/QUOTE]

with Vereens designation, he cannot play until after rthe bye, so him being at practice is good news, but he wont play until week 11

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

The link:

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/i-am-hearing/100/6860360

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

"hearing Kelly could be done for the year with his knee..."

is a lot different than

"So much for Rkrap's "inside info" that Tommy Kelly would be out for the year."

Time to apologize, Quagmire.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is a lot different than

[/QUOTE]

not that I have to defend what is told to me, but I also posted on the exact same o/p;

"No. I am saying the team is ready to IR him. He is going to see if his knee holds up in practice next week. If it doesnt, he will have surgery"

No need to pay Quagmire any attention. He is here as Harvey's lapdog while Harve is hiatus

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

GREAT NEWS! So much for Rkrap's "inside info" that Tommy Kelly would be out for the year. I agree let them all sit this week anc come back after the bye.

[/QUOTE]

seems not only dont you have anything to say, but you cannot read either. that is not what I said. I said he needs surgery, and the team is leaving it up to him if he is able to play or not. I also said he would be at practice this week (which I was correct) to see if he can go. It may come to pass that he tries to practice this week, and deems himself unfit to contribute, and opts for surgery now..or he gives it a go, and has surgery after the season

[/QUOTE]

You are right, He doesn't know how to read.  He blasted me about something in another thread today where apparently he misread what I initially wrote.

I read this news earlier and just knew a goof ball was going to post that comment.  Congratulations Quag, you are that goof ball!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

is a lot different than

[/QUOTE]

not that I have to defend what is told to me, but I also posted on the exact same o/p;

"No. I am saying the team is ready to IR him. He is going to see if his knee holds up in practice next week. If it doesnt, he will have surgery"

No need to pay Quagmire any attention. He is here as Harvey's lapdog while Harve is hiatus

[/QUOTE]

Exactly!  Aligning with Harvey/Rusty is a sure way to be humiliated here, guess what it has already started for Quag the bobble head.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

My guess is Kelly and Talib will be inactive this coming weekend.  2 more weeks rest will do them good so I'm all for it.  As for Vereen, he can't return until the Panthers game after the bye, but it's good to see him back out there at practice getting ready.  IMHO, he will really help this offense get firing on all cylinders as he is an X factor for defenses and a major threat regardless of where he lines up. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to GO47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see Vereen, Kelly, or Washington playing until after the bye. It's normal for them to come back to practice the first week and not play because they need to all be full participants before BB will allow them to play. Plus as mentioned next week is the bye. So I would expect them to be ready for the Carolina game on Monday night the 18th.

Hopefully the injury bug is behind most of these guys and the Patriots continue playing better into the month of December.

[/QUOTE]

with Vereens designation, he cannot play until after rthe bye, so him being at practice is good news, but he wont play until week 11

[/QUOTE]
    I think we're saying the same thing:

If you include their bye week they play Carolina in week 11.

Week 11: November 13 - November 19

MON, NOV 18 TIME (ET) TV TICKETS LOCATION New England at Carolina 8:30 PM 3,287 available from $57 Bank of America Stadium

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Always ready to jump on people. He is haaaaaarveys boy Toy. Same person I'm sure.

[/QUOTE]

Fletch I must take issue with this post. I dont normally jump on folks at all, I try to be level headed and not resort to alot of the nonsense in this forum. However (in my view) Rkrap decided to insult me last week for no apparent reason, so yes that got under my skin and I have jumped on him a few times. I will contiue to jump on him if he is going to continue being a tool. And please dont compare me to Rusty, I disagree with him far more than I agree with him. Stay well.

[/QUOTE]

First of all you do jump on people - you've done it to me - and second, you are flat out wrong regarding what rkarp posted. It's almost as if you jump on people for not running to the potty and crapping out a big giant pink patriot helmet. If rkarp had said, "I'm hearing Kelly is going to come back 100% and play like he was five years younger", you'd praise him, but heaven forbid he would report something that would be negative...and most likely true.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, it is good news to see a player make an appearance in "practice".  But, we were used to having weeks of Gronk being at practice since week #1 and his first game appearance only occurred a couple weeks ago.  Let's just wish these injured players are back to get healthy and appear in games when they ARE healthy.  This is the time of the football season in which BB starts putting the pedal to the metal.  All this inconsistent play may start to disappear and the Pats we are wishing to see will begin to emerge.  What counts the most is can this team, finally, be one of those NFL teams who gets hot come playoff time and wins out.  Wouldn't that be nice for once!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

GREAT NEWS! So much for Rkrap's "inside info" that Tommy Kelly would be out for the year. I agree let them all sit this week anc come back after the bye.

[/QUOTE]

seems not only dont you have anything to say, but you cannot read either. that is not what I said. I said he needs surgery, and the team is leaving it up to him if he is able to play or not. I also said he would be at practice this week (which I was correct) to see if he can go. It may come to pass that he tries to practice this week, and deems himself unfit to contribute, and opts for surgery now..or he gives it a go, and has surgery after the season

[/QUOTE]

Always ready to jump on people. He is haaaaaarveys boy Toy. Same person I'm sure.

[/QUOTE]

Nailed it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, it is good news to see a player make an appearance in "practice".  But, we were used to having weeks of Gronk being at practice since week #1 and his first game appearance only occurred a couple weeks ago.  Let's just wish these injured players are back to get healthy and appear in games when they ARE healthy.  This is the time of the football season in which BB starts putting the pedal to the metal.  All this inconsistent play may start to disappear and the Pats we are wishing to see will begin to emerge.  What counts the most is can this team, finally, be one of those NFL teams who gets hot come playoff time and wins out.  Wouldn't that be nice for once!

[/QUOTE]

I'll believe that players are back when players dress AND play at least 10 snaps.