GREAT personal ESPN segment on BELICHICK and Naval academy!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

GREAT personal ESPN segment on BELICHICK and Naval academy!

i'm sure they'll b reshowing it and online.. a must see! bb shares a lot of in depth stuff. proud of his papa. always thought he was also a coach but was a scout for THIRTY years. not the most ambitious or egotistical guy for most would have channeled thier inner Saban and bolted. bb loves that so many comment on how his dad had a far bigger impact on them off the field than on it. u can feel the passion and connection. lots of great pics and folks who were there for those moments. bb used to go on one scouting trip per year and buy books. homie was breaking down film at age 7.. wow!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: GREAT personal ESPN segment on BELICHICK and Naval academy!

Kool.  Thx 4 the head , eye wheel b on the look owt fur this on meye tv box.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i'm sure they'll b reshowing it and online.. a must see! bb shares a lot of in depth stuff. proud of his papa. always thought he was also a coach but was a scout for THIRTY years. not the most ambitious or egotistical guy for most would have channeled thier inner Saban and bolted. bb loves that so many comment on how his dad had a far bigger impact on them off the field than on it. u can feel the passion and connection. lots of great pics and folks who were there for those moments. bb used to go on one scouting trip per year and buy books. homie was breaking down film at age 7.. wow!

[/QUOTE]

Simply the greatest who ever lived.  

Some say Parcells taught BB all he knows. As stated for years here, that is completely false. It was his father whom he learned the most from along the way.

BB was way ahead of his time and in the NFL by the age of 22, in 1975, well before Parcells got a sniff.

Thanks for the heads up. I am surprised BB is doing anything with ESPN.

I always said, if he leaves the NFL, I can see him coaching his sunset years at Navy.

[/QUOTE]

You make me want to cry with embarrassment for you.  You can not be this pathetic, are you?  I would love to see your Bill Belichick shrine in your basement.  You are a grown man for crying out loud.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.^^

You're a grown man with about 10 diffferent open board names that each use various personalities.

What's worse, that or me being happy we have the best coach in NFL history still coaching our team?

[/QUOTE]

It would be funny if I was bustchise, but I'm not.  You look foolish trying to keep that going.  I have been laughing at you being beat up in all the threads today.  You really are a pathetic guy.  4600 posts in less then 2 months time.  TEARS!!  Get a life!  Get a Job!

There is a difference between being happy Bill Belichick is our coach and doing what you do and cling to his bag all day long, every day here.  Come on, post a picture of your Bill Belichick basement shrine.  You are an embarrassment to us Patriots fans.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9947933

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sounds great, Bustchise.^^

You're a grown man with about 10 diffferent open board names that each use various personalities.

What's worse, that or me being happy we have the best coach in NFL history still coaching our team?

[/QUOTE]

It would be funny if I was bustchise, but I'm not.  You look foolish trying to keep that going.  I have been laughing at you being beat up in all the threads today.  You really are a pathetic guy.  4600 posts in less then 2 months time.  TEARS!!  Get a life!  Get a Job!

There is a difference between being happy Bill Belichick is our coach and doing what you do and cling to his bag all day long, every day here.  Come on, post a picture of your Bill Belichick basement shrine.  You are an embarrassment to us Patriots fans.

[/QUOTE]

I know your Bustchise because when you first signed on here, you knew my name was Rusty, which would be impossible as a new member.  See, you don't even know when you slip up. lmao

Plus, all of your other board names all converge together on the same threads supporting on another. You're too stupid to see how obvious that makes it look like you're all the same individual.

An individual cuckoo bird.   Dahmer is proud of his offspring, Bustchise. Very, very proud.

[/QUOTE]

It took me a while to get that you were Rusty, I had to ask why people called you that.  You are a buffoon.  You are a sad man.  You are an embarrassment to all us Pats fans.  But hey, you can call me whatever you want, that bustchise guy is living inside your head.  You are paranoid that everyone who lashes out at you is actually him.  You have issues.  I can not believe how much you talk about and stick up for Bill Belichick.  It is sad.  It is pathetic.  Almost as pathetic as your 4601 posts in less then 2 months.  Get a life!

I'm taking my girl out for the evening, what are you doing?  Drinking by yourself, while you watch the tv and watch Bill Belichick interviews all night long?  L8R!

So are you going to really be out of town with your make believe job when the Patriots play there?  Let me guess, you are one of those guys who are so over weight that you can't get out of the house.  That explains everything!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Some say Parcells taught BB all he knows. As stated for years here, that is completely false. It was his father whom he learned the most from along the way.

BB was way ahead of his time and in the NFL by the age of 22, in 1975, well before Parcells got a sniff.

I always said, if he leaves the NFL, I can see him coaching his sunset years at Navy.

You make me want to cry with embarrassment for you.  You can not be this pathetic, are you?  I would love to see your Bill Belichick shrine in your basement.  You are a grown man for crying out loud.  

Rico

I lot of people put Rusty down and some might say Rusty puts himself in this position by the aggressive attitude he adopts. I see Rusty as a very passionate and knowledgable Pats fan. We all have reasons for loving certain players; I like BB myself and one could probe the psychological reasons for this (never having had a father, never had a real football coach). In fact, we could all probe the pschological reasons why we are all on this board. Would it make a difference? Some of us are overweight, some of us have not had a lot of success with women, some of us don't have great careers or a lot of money, some of us find it easier to relate on this board than to human beings in real life. Is there anything wrong with that? No matter what the reasons why we share here, we all deserve respect. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I actually have that book from BB's dad... tough read, not gunna lie.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to NYC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rico

I lot of people put Rusty down and some might say Rusty puts himself in this position by the aggressive attitude he adopts. I see Rusty as a very passionate and knowledgable Pats fan. We all have reasons for loving certain players; I like BB myself and one could probe the psychological reasons for this (never having had a father, never had a real football coach). In fact, we could all probe the pschological reasons why we are all on this board. Would it make a difference? Some of us are overweight, some of us have not had a lot of success with women, some of us don't have great careers or a lot of money, some of us find it easier to relate on this board than to human beings in real life. Is there anything wrong with that? No matter what the reasons why we share here, we all deserve respect. 

[/QUOTE]

BWahaha.  Have you not noticed what Rusty posts? All the name calling and attacking he does?  That is why he is disliked so much.  90% of the forum can not stand him and I have learned this in the short time that I have been here.  He gives zero respect so he will receive zero respect.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rico

[/QUOTE]

BWahaha.  Have you not noticed what Rusty posts? All the name calling and attacking he does?  That is why he is disliked so much.  90% of the forum can not stand him and I have learned this in the short time that I have been here.  He gives zero respect so he will receive zero respect.  

[/QUOTE]

You are right in that Rusty does name call and attack and many find this despicable.

And, I am reminded of the saying "What goes around, come around" and how it works both ways. Anyone that wants change, needs to change himself. (Anyone who wants respect, needs to respect others.) Rusty vs. the Board is a game that no one can win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You are right in that Rusty does name call and attack and many find this despicable.

And, I am reminded of the saying "What goes around, come around" and how it works both ways. Anyone that wants change, needs to change himself. (Anyone who wants respect, needs to respect others.) Rusty vs. the Board is a game that no one can win.

Well said.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe, maybe not.  He has not been on here today, WIN for the rest of us.  Could it be because everyone's dislike for him is finally getting to him?  Could it be because I am now keep track of his daily post count?  Is it because maybe he has been telling lies about himself and people are catching on?  Probably all of these things, but I bet you he will eventually come on here and make up a reason why he hasn't all of a sudden been on here today, like he has been 24/7 the past what, 2,3,4,5 years that he has been here?  He will have an excuse just like he does for not being able to go to the Patriots Panthers game.  He is a weasel.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Anyone who aligns with the very jealous Bustchise/Uncle Rico is a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Are you going to the Patriots vs Panthers game Rusty?  It is right there where you live.  Or will be be out of town because of your make believe job?  Please tell us again, cellar dweller.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think this picture goes better with your other post,  which is the poster child example of a trolling attack post by a crybaby whining about some previous argument or put down by your attack prey.  To use your line , Grown Man,  start acting like it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

[QUOTE]

Comments below the video..This proves some need to feel all warm and fuzzy inside about a coach in order to respect him.   Childish:

Mista Zee ·  Top Commenter · Works at United States Navy

I'm not ashamed and grown to admit, I did not know BB has strong NAVY roots.....I still cannot stand him, but gotta throw him up a DEUCE. Maybe he should open up more to NFL fans! Navy Chief, Navy Pride! Reply ·  1 ·  ·  Yesterday at 8:49am    [/QUOTE]

Does one comment on the internet by someone you dont know really prove anything?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-RtQbLVObc

Belichick - Voice of Genius

Something to keep you motivated on bye week.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Excellent segment by ESPN and Hannah Storm.  Just caught it on ESPN this morning.

Shows BB as a little kid with his dad,  and also Belichick now looking back reminiscing...  Narrator pointing out the connection between this background and  "one of the  most accomplished coaches in History"... (paraphrasing). 

Hannah Storm gushing after how the story was so cool where the family generations (now young Steve) are connected through football coaching and this philosophy.  Roger Staubach commenting the young BB "was like the team mascot " always hanging around. 

Good stuff.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

didn't see it but i did like the one with bellichick and his daughter

i mean who knew he could laugh???

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

queenie been thru it 1000 times

ur refusal to give parcells his due when Bellichick himself does is just another notch in your embarassment belt

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Sorry Jints you're still in ignoreville for good reason.  Congrats on Jints 3rd win tho.  I'd be out bragging my azs off too if Pats were 3-6.   lol. 

Also ,  nice pick-6 by Eli on his 20 yard line with 1:00 left in the half while leading by 4..lol.  Great to see Eli still being Eli.  Must be encouraging...  You go girl.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Sorry Jints you're still in ignoreville for good reason.  Congrats on Jints 3rd win tho.  I'd be out bragging my azs off too if Pats were 3-6.   lol. 

Also ,  nice pick-6 by Eli on his 20 yard line with 1:00 left in the half while leading by 4..lol.  Great to see Eli still being Eli.  Must be encouraging...  You go girl.

we will talk when they are in the playoffs Coolio

say if i am in Ignoreville how and why u answer my posts?

face it u can't live without a little Jintsfan now and then

btw i bet-guarantee?- this girl has a bigger schwanz than you buddy  :  )

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Watch out everyone, Rusty's flag is at full mast...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Watch out everyone, Rusty's flag is at full mast...

[/QUOTE]

LaughingLaughingLaughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

queenie been thru it 1000 times

ur refusal to give parcells his due when Bellichick himself does is just another notch in your embarassment belt

[/QUOTE]

I give Parcells his due. I am confronting the misperception and ignorance of people like you who claim Parcells taught BB everything he knows.

By the late 1970s/early 1980s, BB was well known throughout the league as the youngest and brightest mind in the NFL, so Parcells's bond with BB prior to BB being hired, allowed Parcells to get his man.

You seem to have the history completely incorrect. What would happen afterwards would only prove who was the superior football person to be true.

BB>Parcells

It's not a debate.

[/QUOTE]

No Parcells=No BB

not a debate

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Sad to be a New Yorkerdork these days ...lol...    Wow ... Pathetic jints trying to scare people at 3-6.....  bwahhhhahha..  Predicted final record...  6-10 is putting it nicely.

THen you have the Yankeesfans  crying about AROD costing them a quarter Mil   hahahahah....  Too much... Stop it   .... plus that team stinks too...lol....  keeeling me...

Then you have Rex Ryan .....   Head clown coach... lol...  Sux2BNY.

Hey great bumper sticker potential.