Great Piece On Develin

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Great Piece On Develin

Good article, that was just a great effort play.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

That was an awesome TD.  I remember being at the first home watching a FB leave the backfield and line up as the outside wr, I was like, is this going to work long term? I"m referring to when the pats go hurry up and morph from a big tight run formation to spread no one in backfield.   I'm glad it did, I would love to see more fb halfback formation smash mouth football.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Too me it's a good story because you find out the kid has an engineering degree from an Ivy League school, and that's something different from these types of guys. Usually those try hard, smash your head into a brick wall types don't have anything to fall back on after they get that concusion and find themselves cut in a couple of years. This kid does. He seems to have a good perspective on things...his dreams, the time he has, his future, etc.

I'll tell you what...he caught that pass that was thrown to him the other day...I know he's getting recognized for that run, but just as importantly he caught a nice pass over the middle and held onto it as he got popped. Be kind of cool to see him carve out a nice career as a fullback for five years or so and walk away with 2-2.5 million bucks before he goes off to make 150k a year as an engineer somewhere.