Great Piece On Edelman

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Great Piece On Edelman

read this eariler and its a very good piece. Edelman is the classic underdog.

the one thing that is funny is you always say you hate espn and such yet credit many articles to them... so whats the deal there? just a thought..

but it is Jackie Mac, her brain isnt over run by the espn garbage. like you said she always has good pieces

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Great article, as always by Jackie. Actually never knew how competitive he is until now. Imagine how tough it must have been for him to be backup here for so many years. Brady and Edelman combined probably want to win more than the entire Jets organization.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jackie and Reiss went over there, but really never changed. I always follow the ESPN Boston stuff in general.   I do not like ESPN overall.   They seem to allow the ESPN Boston group to keep their own identity. If that changes, I am done.

I can't help it if I am a Jackie or Reiss fan. I said this years ago. I was disappointed each left the Globe, but things have changed so much you have to pick your spots.

Bruschi, ironically enough, has the been the one who really sold out. Did you see his pre game analysis? The Colts might as well be the '92 Cowboys.  Sad, but the reality. Very disappointing.   

[/QUOTE]

Reiss and Jackie are both very good. Can't blame anyone for liking them.

I have to disagree about Bruschi selling out though. His job requires him to be balanced. Reiss and Jackie can hold favoritism towards the Pats because they cover the team. Bruschi is an analyst, and being the professional that he is, he tries to provide unbiased commentary.

I will say Tedy does go overboard sometimes in trying to maintain the image that he isn't favoring the Pats, but it's still better than some guys who just hate on teams and give completely prejudiced opinions (see Marshall Faulk).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Rusty, thats a real good point. Espn Boston is very good I've always thought. I'm not a huge fan of Forsberg on the Celtics blog but Reiss and Field Yates do a great job imo. and anything Jackie Mac is a good read.

Yeah, Bruschi selling out in depressing. oh well. they brain washed him, life.

I see where you're coming from though

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Thanks for that Rusty. Yes, Jackie is always a good read. That one was real good about JE, good stuff to know about backgrounds of players. 

Hope your doing well as always. Don't, I mean Do'nt take me so seriously and I'm sure you DO"NT. lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Thanks Russ, Good Stuff. I say it many time, He's one Crazy Dude! Never forgot than Ravens Play-off game, in which we got spanked. Only guy to show up that day. Played his tail off.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Tedy is 100% mimicking BB who also goes over board to the team to emphasize the positives of the opposition and not get complacent. Tedy learned from the best, and it is carrying over to his post playing career.

everyone at ESPN Boston is top notch. I will take it a further step that everyone at ESPN who is in the news and reporting category is top noth. The critics of ESPN tend to gravitate towards the ex players, ex coaches and entertainers. I see many here who do not like CC or Jackson. Many here also do not like Berman or whom ever. But Cimini, Walker, Sando, Kuharsky, Clayton, Schefty.....and on, and on, and on. C'mon, even Russell has to a admit there is top, top, top talent in this cup board.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kevin13130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Great article, as always by Jackie. Actually never knew how competitive he is until now. Imagine how tough it must have been for him to be backup here for so many years. Brady and Edelman combined probably want to win more than the entire Jets organization.

[/QUOTE]

In some ways, he reminds me of me. I was the youngest kid in my grade and had that puberty problem between 9th and 10th grade.  But, once I got past it, I was fine. But, 9th and 10th grade, many wanted revenge.  Didn't last long but I can relate.

This guy is so old school it's not even funny.  He ain't going anywhere. He knows what he has.

[/QUOTE]

Well, at least that time is a full year behind you. That expains why you are beat up daily and stuffed in lockers.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Awesome article! I enjoyed it thouroughly. He needs to make more money next year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I like how whenever there is a scrum that he's in the middle of it and how Arrington says that he love's that guy.  

He might annoy other teams when he bounces right back up after a big hit and keeps jawing but I love it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tedy is 100% mimicking BB who also goes over board to the team to emphasize the positives of the opposition and not get complacent. Tedy learned from the best, and it is carrying over to his post playing career.

everyone at ESPN Boston is top notch. I will take it a further step that everyone at ESPN who is in the news and reporting category is top noth. The critics of ESPN tend to gravitate towards the ex players, ex coaches and entertainers. I see many here who do not like CC or Jackson. Many here also do not like Berman or whom ever. But Cimini, Walker, Sando, Kuharsky, Clayton, Schefty.....and on, and on, and on. C'mon, even Russell has to a admit there is top, top, top talent in this cup board.

[/QUOTE]

Clearly, ESPN orders their talking heads to take certain angles and doesn't really allow them to think for themselves.

Everyone knows it.

[/QUOTE]

have told you too many times to count...there is the entetainment side to ESPN (TV/radio)and the news side to ESPN.You need to follw more of the news side. try the insider content for a month and tell meI am wrong

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Edelman is so competitive that he is even taking on YouTube with his first original series of videos... competitive indeed

http://youtu.be/cGWzrx_wT5U

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The father legitimately seems sorry about how hard he pushed Edelman...I don't usually read that in these feel good pieces. I found that to be kind of interesting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Edelman is a football comparative to Pedey. He doesn't know what the word quit means. Tebow isn't entitled he just thinks he's better than he looks. I wish him well. I only hope that Edelman can stay healthy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4028111. Show user_4028111's posts

My sister goes to most games.  She made a sign supporting Edelman.  His mother saw it on TV and they connected on Twitter.  The day before Christmas an autographed helmut arrived in the mail. Best Christmas she ever had.  

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to user_4028111's comment:

My sister goes to most games.  She made a sign supporting Edelman.  His mother saw it on TV and they connected on Twitter.  The day before Christmas an autographed helmut arrived in the mail. Best Christmas she ever had.  

Holy F... that is awesome!

And you aren't posting pictures?