Great Taylor Price Video

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Great Taylor Price Video

So I've been avoiding this site like the plague the last few days, so I apologize if someone already posted this...

I also read on Rotoworld that this kid could have easily gone in the first round, but he played with a bad QB. Time will tell but between him and our 2 new TE's, our offense got a lot less predictable this weekend.

I am really excited for this season and this site is filled with trolls and idiots who actually know nothing about football, coming here is just a total downer so I'm kind of done with it. There are a few of you whos post I really enjoy, but it's out weighed by all the negative BS and it's taking the fun out of football for me..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzR-YJI4bEw&feature=youtu.be

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimNotJimmy. Show JimNotJimmy's posts

Re: Great Taylor Price Video

Thanks for the video! He looks like a good pick!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Kellie I hope you don't leave the site for good just take some time off I do once the draft talk slows down and then unless some big trade happens I don't show up till July. That is a good 2 months off. Also I just ignore the idiots for the most part.
    As for your post that is some good stuff I liked Price and I had seen 3 games of his this year so I knew a little about him and it is true if he was on a better team he would have been first round material.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

The team is getting younger and by the looks of things much more athletic.  I like the looks of this kid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Positive comments:
    Good height and bulk, Smooth and athletic, Excellent speed and acceleration with a burst, Vertical threat who can separate,  Great ball skills and body control, Terrific leaper, Good strength, Tough and not afraid to work across the middle, Nice awareness of defenders, Has a lot of confidence, Mature, Superb Work Ethic, Durable, nice field position awareness, looks good against elite level competition (eric Berry) big upside.

potential Weaknesses:
    Does not have natural hands, Marginal quickness and agility, Not much wiggle and won't make people miss, seems a little raw as a route runner, Can be more physical and aggressive, Isn't much  of  a blocker (something he will have to learn), uses his speed to gain seperation rather than intelligent route running (Moss should be able to teach him this)

here he is against eric berry of tenessee.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIOwxj0oh6Q&feature=related

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: Great Taylor Price Video:
    The team is getting younger and by the looks of things much more athletic.  I like the looks of this kid.
    Posted by ATJ

And 4 more picks in the first 2 rounds next year...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

reminds me of david givens with speed...and I read he had great hands...which would also give him a step up on givens...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

awesome video he seems like a humble intelligent player, I've like him since i started researching before the draft. he was in consideration for the best reciever in college football award while at ohio and he gets to learn from moss, welker and holt, hopefully him and tate can contribute this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Great Taylor Price Video:
    Kellie I hope you don't leave the site for good just take some time off I do once the draft talk slows down and then unless some big trade happens I don't show up till July. That is a good 2 months off. Also I just ignore the idiots for the most part. As for your post that is some good stuff I liked Price and I had seen 3 games of his this year so I knew a little about him and it is true if he was on a better team he would have been first round material.
    Posted by DaBlade

Yes a break is definitely in order. Unless Brady gets traded or something I'll see you guys this summer!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

yea dumb posts are getting out of hand... lets be honest

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aluvium. Show aluvium's posts

Saw this video earlier today, really liked it. I think he has some potential to be a good reciever, excited to see what he can do(along with our other rookies).