GREG COSSELL:".... most coaches have told me even in their stacked PRIMES, they spent more time worrying about the NECK than TB!" u agree?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

cossell seems like a credible esp when talking to a guy like colin cowherd. said he's talked to a few coaches at combines and so forth and that was an overwhelming sentiment. basically, was agreeing that te neck was better than the brady. talked about his high IQ and that he was the most intelligent guy in the history of the game, being a coordinator out there and so forth. one of these days someone will explain how he becomes a total jabro in the playoffs which will keep him behind brady regardless of the "pundits" and buzz.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: GREG COSSELL:

Not surprised

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Yeah, well, that "Neck", Peyton, has had less success in the regular season & the playoffs than Tom Terrific, both tangibly and intangibly speaking.

Give me Tom any day of the week, and twice on Sunday! 

Let's go Pats!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Well, then they didn't spend their "worrying hours" wisely, as they should have worried more about the GOAT. Their mistake.

Supra societatem nemo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Yeah, well, that "Neck", Peyton, has had less success in the regular season & the playoffs than Tom Terrific, both tangibly and intangibly speaking.

Give me Tom any day of the week, and twice on Sunday! 

Let's go Pats!

yeah in what, 3 less years? Apparently they weren't worrying in the playoffs or in the last 2 minutes of the game.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

9-11

8 one and outs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Peyton Manning is a terrific regular season QB.  One of the best ever.  Come playoff time, I'd take Flacco over him not just Brady.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Maybe they should have spent more time worrying about Brady since he did in fact QB 4 offenses that have scored 500 points.  The next closest guy is Brees with 2.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I'll defer to the experts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I'll defer to the experts

So why while playing in a dome most of his career with the same cast of receivers and the same offensive coordinator year after year does he have a much lower lifetime winning percentage and many fewer playoff wins than a quarterback who plays outdoors in December while having to adjust to a new set of receivers practically every year and multiple offensive coordinators? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I hate credit crooks, people who try to rob the accomplishments of others.  Manning is a great QB, one of the best to play.  I get dissing on him because of the rivalry, but let's hope nobody is serious.  

IMHO, Manning Brady is the NFL version of Magic Bird.  Enjoy it while it lasts.

This is what being level-headed sounds like.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

who cares... 3 rings and 5 trips to the big game, beats 1 ring and 2 trips.

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

What do you expect, the guy has a brain the size of an elephant's.

14. This post has been removed.