Greg Jennings at $10 mil

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Greg Jennings at $10 mil

If true, which I'm not sure if it is, that would make something like $11 million the baseline to get Jennings. I would imagine he stays with the Packers in a situation where teams offer him a similar deal

A source tells ESPN Milwaukee's Jason Wilde that the Packers previously made free agent Greg Jennings a $10M per year offer.

If true, it's shocking. The Packers were thought to have moved on from Jennings, instead focusing on a very capable receiving trio of Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and James Jones. This news suggests that they are very open to bringing Jennings back. It's unlikely he'll fetch more than $10M per year on the open market -- even from a receiver-needy team like the Vikings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: Greg Jennings at $10 mil

Way to much!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

If true, which I'm not sure if it is, that would make something like $11 million the baseline to get Jennings. I would imagine he stays with the Packers in a situation where teams offer him a similar deal

A source tells ESPN Milwaukee's Jason Wilde that the Packers previously made free agent Greg Jennings a $10M per year offer.

If true, it's shocking. The Packers were thought to have moved on from Jennings, instead focusing on a very capable receiving trio of Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson and James Jones. This news suggests that they are very open to bringing Jennings back. It's unlikely he'll fetch more than $10M per year on the open market -- even from a receiver-needy team like the Vikings.

If true, the Packers can have him. Any WR isn't worth that kind of cap commitment. The hell with the WRs. Spend to rebuild the defense.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

If true Jennings needs to have his head checked! Should have signed that puppy with his own blood.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Don't want a WR from FA, I want a young WR....

Da'Rick Rogers!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/3/13/4099196/greg-jennings-rumors-vikings-wary-contract-demands

Supposedly, Jennings was not interested in a mere 10 millions a year offered by GB, and now MN is backing away when 11 millions a year is still not good enough for him.