Gregory back!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Gregory back!

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753560/safety-steve-gregory-back-at-practice?ex_cid=espnapi_public

Whew. I'll take this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Gregory back!

Its like one in and one out lately. He plays but Dennard, Talib and possibly Arrington out, it looks bleak.

Atleast we can say weve seen it before. We went into the Rams house, reg. season..04 I think already thin and Asante went out 1st play of the game making a hard hit! In comes Troy Brown to save to day. NOt only did he play defense, he caught the fake pass from Adam V at the goal line. What looked to a be long day for us, ended up being a long day for them. I would like to compare that situation to now. Arrington trying to play sunday night and re injures himself and in steps the great Julian Edleman to play the slot against Who?  You guessed it, his former mentor! WES WELKER!

This is gonna make for GREAT RATING! Lets hope we can also get the W

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Its like one in and one out lately. He plays but Dennard, Talib and possibly Arrington out, it looks bleak.

Atleast we can say weve seen it before. We went into the Rams house, reg. season..04 I think already thin and Asante went out 1st play of the game making a hard hit! In comes Troy Brown to save to day. NOt only did he play defense, he caught the fake pass from Adam V at the goal line. What looked to a be long day for us, ended up being a long day for them. I would like to compare that situation to now. Arrington trying to play sunday night and re injures himself and in steps the great Julian Edleman to play the slot against Who?  You guessed it, his former mentor! WES WELKER!

This is gonna make for GREAT RATING! Lets hope we can also get the W

[/QUOTE]

That would be fun to watch.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is gonna make for GREAT RATINGS! Lets hope we can also get the W

[/QUOTE]

That would be fun to watch.  

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

It is nice to get some good news for a change.  I welcome anything at this point on our defense.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think the team is in crisis mode, and it would not in the least surprise me to see Edelman get some defensive snaps

I have been out of the loop at the stadiumk this week, but I have not seen anything with regards to any DB's brought in...anyone hear anything?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

I wouldn't say crisis mode. Talib is slowed down but he's on the practice field so that's good news. Dennard is getting a basic procedure done and may miss a few weeks but I think we can be without him minus this Denver game. I think more importantly, it gives guys like Logan Ryan more snaps, which will go a long way in January.